L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.8

I have grown to like loreal mascara and I was in need of a new mascara. I saw this one and decided to give it a try. This mascara did not work for me-using this mascara by itself creates the worst spider lashes you can imagine. Instead of separating my lashes, my lashes formed triangles so it appeared as if I had only 7 eyelashes. Trying to separate them with a comb was impossible. However, using this mascara ontop of another one did work out quite nicely. In short, I don't think this mascara is worth your money. I like the million lash mascara more. I have shorter, fine lashes and I'm looking for volume and thickness, this mascara didn't give it to me.

on 12/14/2013 7:53:00 PM

I'm really disappointed in this mascara. I've heard so many YouTube beauty gurus rave about it so I figured this was going to be a really good mascara. Boy was I wrong! The brush was definitely unique but the formula was on the really wet so it got spidery super quickly. On the second coat, my lashes had clumped together making it look like i had 5-7 lashes in total. There is also a lot of mascara on the brush so you need to scrape it off but it was still a hot mess. I just absolutely hate this mascara and I will never repurchase it.

This mascara is fantastic. I hate mascaras that are way too wet when they are new and make it impossible to keep lashes defined, so for the longest time I stuck to dryer formulas like lash blast, which I love but they do run out quickly. While this mascara is wet, it is still defining. It makes my lashes huge and I have not had a problem with flaking or smudging.

I read a bunch of good reviews on this mascara which geared me to try it & I LOVE IT!!!! it lengths all lashes individually!!!! it's awesome definetly worth 8$

on 10/26/2013 4:02:00 PM

This mascara is amazing. I've tried Benefit, Maybelline, other L'Oreal, and Covergirl mascaras. When you first buy this mascara, it'll come out to be very wet but after 1-2 days it dries up to the perfect formula. This mascara does exactly what it says it does! It gives a very wispy look and adds tons of volume and length. The ONLY con I find is that it seems to be drying out super fast when I've only had it for a few weeks/a month. Will repurchase.

on 10/26/2013 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this mascara. I just wish it was waterproof then it would've been great!