L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara

3.8

on 1/27/2015 11:59:00 AM

So far my HG drugstore mascara!
I have asian lashes that are kinda long, but super thin and i dont have a lot...
this mascara provides great length and also just enough volume to make them look super fluttery! I find that the brush although is not symmetrical, deposites just the right amount and separates extremely well. At first it wasnt that good but if you let it dry a bit and once the formula isnt so wet, it works really well! holds my curl pretty well but if you let dry in between coats, it will appear clumpy and flake.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My holy grail mascara! I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who wants natural lashes, however I would recommend it to someone who loves long bold lashes. I'm not a fan of fake lashes and 2 thin coats of this mascara does it all for me! I love the brush and use the smaller bristle for my lower lashes. This is by far my favourite drugstore mascara

I really like this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look a lot longer. Also, my eyelashes naturally point down and other mascaras aren't good at having them stay up But I can wear this mascara all day and my eyes lashes stay curled up. It's also extremely easy to wash off.

on 11/28/2014 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. No clumps at all, and my lashes look long and thick. The brush can be difficult to use at first but one you get the hang of it you lashes will look amazing.

Unfortunately, this didn't work out... FOR ME and I think it's important to point it out because I'm not the one that likes to flip my wrist or switch hands - even tought i do with this one. It does give nice definition, nice length and volume... but I could only get the right eye right (no pun intended!). I gave it to my sister and since she flips her wrist, she likes it. It can sometimes flakes, so one lippie out for flaking and one lippie out for the fact that it doesn't works for me. I had the midnight black version, by the way. If you want this without the 'wing', i recommend the L'Oréal voluminous million lashes. I found the formulas to be somewhat similar; only thing that changes is that on the million lashes the bristles are longer and have no wing.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it !!! I have long super super straight hard to keep curled lashes . Usually mascaras weight down my lashes even if there waterproof . But this mascara keeps my curl . Separates my lashes and give me more length . Gave me some volume too .

on 9/15/2014 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I kinda feel like this is loreal telescopic carbon black but ever so slightly different and of course with a completley different wand. It is nice, does give length and a decent amount of volume. I constantky go back and forth with this and my loreal telescopiccarbon black which gives less volume than the butterfly which i like for daytime use! I think i would buy again, but im not entirely sure..

on 9/14/2014 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara totally gives me length!!!
The only thing I dont like is the hard plastic brush. Im not really use to that it definitely hurts when you make the wrong move. It doesnt flake.I got it at walmart because it was cheaper than any other stores. It does give a bit more thickness on the outer part of the lashes and thats because the effect its suppose to give you. Its also something fun to try because of its unique wand. I definitely recommend you to try it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

it was okay. i just expected more from it. but so far its great.

on 9/8/2014 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great drugstore mascara for lengthened and defined lashes. I wore this to school today, and for 9 hours it has not flaked or smudged. I have the waterproof formula, which works very well for holding the curl. The formula is light weight and dries quickly, and does not weigh down my lashes. The brush does take a while to adjust to, but it's worth it. I used it with Maybelline's the Rocket, because it did not do much for volume. Great for a natural look.