MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous
Retro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out FabulousRetro Matte Lipstick - Flat Out Fabulous

4.6

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've no words! Just get it! The colour is an intensive bright fuchsia with dark mauve on it.needless to say that retro Matt finish is what a lipstick needs! It lasts for ever the only way is to remove it yourself! Amazing and unique shade !!!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

One of my favorites! It's a bright (but not too bright) berry, matte (my favorite texture. Also retro matte), color. So beautiful that I bought 2 back ups. Something I hardly do. Amazing color!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Very beautiful color! If you love a bold lippy this is for you! It's not a color you have to build up! This is definitely a statement piece!

on 9/9/2014 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful color. Obviously, it's long lasting. It's matte, just like Diva that I tried but this is drying my lips.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This color is just beautiful. Great for all seasons. Works great with magenta and nightmoth liner

on 9/3/2014 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lipstick so much I fell in love as soon as I saw it..It is a beautiful fushia/hot pink dark color is it just too beautiful to describe. whenever I wear this I get compliments left and right! MUST HAVE

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my top 3 MAC lipsticks. Beautiful color! Fades nicely and stains your lips for a while which is a plus for me because I don't need to reapply like crazy during my day. Highly recommend.

on 8/30/2014 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

If you love a bold lippy - this is for YOU. It's a great cool toned pink, very univerally flattering and paired with the right lip liner, potentially even better looking. My favourites with this are MAC Lip Pencil in Magenta and/or NYX Lip Liner in Deep Purple. Gorgeous pink, the pigmentation is great and has a completely matte finish which is to my preference. It is a retro matte formula so it can be leading to the drier side but nothing a little Carmex can't fix. Gorgeous shade of fuchsia pink that I'd really recommend.

on 8/27/2014 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The best shade in pink on planet earth......one of my all time fav shades. Before purchasing this particular shade i was very comprehensive about this colour being on the louder side, specially on my skin colour and with the money that i was to shelve out on it but with great effort i bought the shade and .................vola now its going to be in my make-up kitty all my life. Thank you MAC for bringing up this and may such colours to life !!
ITS A MUST HAVE LIP COLOUR

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love a good matte lippy and this is a good matte lippy. Looks awesome on brown skin. I wear it often