NYX Professional Makeup Makeup Setting Spray - Matte Finish

3.4

Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Sodium Salicylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

People!! This is a SETTING spray not a FINISHING spray!! So of course its not.going make your makeup last all day! You use a settting spray for when you use powder (powder foundation or concealer) it helps emulsify the makeup to your face so that it doesnt look cakey! After that you put on a finishing spray! Geesh know how to use makeup before you complain about products!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have extremely oily skin so after having issues with every single makeup breaking up on my face into oily messes, I decided to try this along with my nyx powder. I don't feel like it actually makes a difference that my powder can't do alone. One issue I've had with this, but it's my fault, is that if I don't wipe the leftover most off, it tends to make those spots look blotchy. Also, I normally put moisturizer, primer, nyx setting matte powder, foundation, spray. One time I did moisturizer, primer, bb cream, foundation, powder then spray and for some reason it made me look very dry and flakey. I cannot use this with bb cream or it makes me look dry and my face is the most oily mess so I could only imagine what it would do for someone with normal skin. So just remember, powder then foundation, then powder again and NO be cream under or it will dry you out, or at least for me it did. Otherwise, I do use it everyday but I'm not sure if it makes much of a difference overall.

I've been using it for a couple of months now and this is probably one of the best drugstore finishing sprays out there. It definitely makes my makeup last longer. It gives my makeup a nice matte finish. It doesn't last all day but it makes it last longer than if I wasn't putting it on. I would recommend putting it on before and after makeup because it makes it last a little longer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ive been using this spray for about 3 months and I feel like it helps my makeup last longer and it helps control my oily skin.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I feel like this product does help to prolong the life of my makeup during the day. I wish it did a better job because my makeup still comes off rather easily.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I very much dislike this product. I bought this because I wanted a cheaper alternative to the Urban Decay Setting Spray. I am usually a huge lover of anything NYX comes up with, but this product is not my favorite. I started having a slight oily skin problem, so I bought this product to help me out and so I wasn't spending all my money on UD. This product does nothing for me! I'll spray it and it's fine for maybe 5 mins and then as soon as I start doing things the oils come creeping back. My makeup lasts without the spray, I've never had that problem. But I wanted it to last just that much more, this product doesn't help with that. I would much rather stay with my MAC Fix+ for right now. The spray is just another useless product on my face. I'm going to finish this product and then purchase the Urab Decay De-Slick Setting Spray (which works wonders!! My makeup does not move and it really mattes out my face!!)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I bought this hoping it would combat my oiliness or at least keep my face matte for a bit longer, it doesn't do anything for oil control at all. In the UK it costs roughly 11 and it's not worth the price at all. There is quite a strong alcohol smell.

The only thing I like about it is that it reduces the cakey look and gets rid of the grey cast after setting the make up with powder.

I think this is probably best for people with dry skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this as a replacement to my UD De slick spray although it's about the same price, but I'd heard good things about it and wanted to try. After I use this bottle I'll be going back to UD because: the mist is finer so there aren't big drops of the product on my face, it lasts longer and really makes my makeup more matte, and it doesn't burn or have a harsh scent. This one works okay, but I'd rather spend just a tiny bit extra and get a better product.

This product isn't super great but isn't bad either. I find this helps my face look shine free just a tad bit longer. It's nice when your foundation looks kind of cakey, because this freshens it up. Price is cheap. Might not buy this again though because I'm normally not a set spray type of person. I just bought this to try after owning UD de-slick setting spray...which I barely used either lol.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is okay product. Not amazing or anything. Except I would choose the dewy finish spray over this. Or even the loreal one,