benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Green
benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.3

on 6/8/2014 4:33:00 PM

Best brow product Ive ever used, not sure how I lived without this for so long. Ive only been using it for a couple days bit I couldn't wait to share how great it is! I picked shade light/medium, I probably could have gone for either of the colours since my hair is a medium brunette colour. I think the darker shade might be a bit dramatic on me for day time but would probably work well with heavier eye makeup and night time looks. The light/medium shade has no red tones, which is great because I find a lot of eyebrow products look to too reddish on me which looks unnatural with my colouring. I have sparse thin brows, I did not win the genetic lottery in the eyebrow department but I love the look of thicker brows that nicely frame the face. I have always found drawing mine in too much thicker looks unnatural or overly dramatic on me and seeing as my usual make up looks are more natural this dosent work well for me. Before this I was using maybelline define a brow in light brown, which is a good product but didn't give me the eye brows of my dreams. I still use define a brow before to fill in a bit then use gimme brow on top, which gives me fuller looking brows with out looking overdone or fake. I follow the application steps on the booklet in the package, they explain it better than I could on here, and with pictures too:)! The long story short if you have sparse brows like me give this a try!!!

on 5/27/2014 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

This stays on until I take it off and keeps my brows "in shape" all day. I have it in the darkest shade, and it works just fine, but I would love it in a tad bit lighter shade. But the main thing is: I'm currently growing back my overplucked eyebrows and this product has saved me big time by giving my brows the volume they need. I use it alone when I need to look fresh and alive, and with my Brow Wiz and/or brow powder when I need to have a strong brow game going on. This gave my brows that extra something they desperatly needed.

on 5/1/2014 9:23:00 PM

This is the best brow product according to me! Super wonderful for anyone who wants a simple brow product to add volume color and hold. I use it to set my brow powder as I like a more dramatic brow and it works wonders! I love the size of the brush and how easy it is to use! The fibres can add volume to parts of your brow that is lacking whereas usual brow gels seem to wet and thin out my brows! If I had to choose one downside, the container is very teeny for $26. Worth it to me though.

on 4/22/2014 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was very excited to try this, as someone who's plucked, pulled, waxed and threaded to the point of almost no return. And I was pleasantly surprised by how easy and quick this product worked. But, Oh. My. God. the SMELL! It smells like something I can't quite put my finger on but it's definitely not good. Even my husband noticed the smell right. Will return ASAP. The search continues I guess. ::sigh::

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a product that could be so great, but just falls a bit short of the mark. First of all, I love the teeny tiny brush! It is the perfect size and allows you to deposit the colored gel on just your brows, instead of on your brows and the skin all around them. It does seem to fill in a couple sparse spots I have but I still need to use a pencil on my really thin brow tails. I do love the natural look Gimme Brow provides. And the fibers in it are so small, you can't see them in your brows. On to the downsides..... Color selection is poor, only 2 shades. I use the dark shade on my dark brown brows but I feel that several more shades are needed. The wiper on the tube doesn't wipe enough product off the brush, which leads to product waste. And because the tube is so small any amount of waste is unacceptable. I also feel that the price is very high for such a tiny amount of product. I also wish it provided a bit more hold, as I notice my brows don't stay quite as shaped through the day as I would like. I have not noticed a strong chemical scent like some other reviewers have mentioned, the tube I have doesn't really smell like much of anything. I do like Gimme Brow but I don't think it's perfect. I'll probably continue to use it until I find something that works better.

on 4/5/2014 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

A couple of months ago, I had to bleach my eyebrows for a play. I ended up accidentally leaving the solution on my brows for waaaay too long, and they became a LOT lighter than I had intended. Figuring they would grow eventually grow back in their normal, dark shade, I spent the rest of my time covering them up with my bangs. Fast forward to the present day, and my brows have barely reached a sort of reddish blonde color (compared to my near black hair). Powders only sat on my skin and looked strange with the blonde hairs on top of it, and most gels made my brows totally dry and crusty. On a whim, I picked this up at Ulta. And what can I say? For once, I'm thankful for my impulse-purchasing tendencies. This product coats and thickens the brows, which means no more blonde hairs peaking through. It's a liquidy consistency when it first comes out, but it does dry pretty quickly. What's great is that it holds my brows perfectly in place and looks completely natural. Say goodbye to awkwardly penciled in brows! The wand is a great size and allows full control over how much product you want to put on. Pretty average packaging overall. My one complaint is the price-- I'm not against paying $20 for a good product, but this is such a small amount that you'll probably be rebuying it every two months if you're using it everyday like I am. But, as long as my brows stay this pathetic bleached color, I know I'll continue to.

on 3/27/2014 4:52:00 PM

This product is a RIP OFF in my opinion. I ordered it a while back from Sephora and was very disappointed when it came - mainly because of the size. It's the size of a sample tube of mascara, like what you would get in a free gift. For what it costs I think there should be more product. As for the actual product, I don't think it's any better than any other brow gels I have tried, so I will purchase a less expensive one going forward.

First off I love this product! I just hate the pricing and the packaging could be way freaking bigger! I fill in my brows with an angled brush and powder but that makes them look a bit fake. This is the cherry on top of my brow routine! It blends everything perfectly so it looks so natural! I'm a red head so it is really hard to find the right color of brow powder! The best one I have found so far is just a tad too reddish but when I layer on my gimme brow in ash It looks amazing!!! The price really does suck for how much you get. If this product were any less amazing I would never pay that much. Looking for a new brow gel filler at a more reasonable price but this will do for now! But seriously benefit, keep the adorable tiny brush just add like 3 inches to the cylinder and not a damn dime to the price tag!

on 1/6/2014 9:36:00 PM

I have sparse, light colored brows. I'm a brunette but somehow I have nearly blond brows and lashes. (Wish my leg hair was the same, but I digress.) I tried this for the first time this weekend and am hooked! I used it with an eyebrow pencil and it made a huge difference. My only complaint is that it can clump pretty easy if you use a little too much. I wouldn't use this alone, but that's because my brows are so sparse, they still need a little bit of shape to them.

on 12/30/2013 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Fantastic product. I overplucked my eyebrows as a teenager and they have never grown back. I have tried the products to "grow" eye brow hair and I did get some colourless hair grow but have always had to use a pencil to fill in and give definition. I have tried various pencils, paint on creams and had even contemplated tattoos.
When I saw an advertisement in benefits shop window I went in to try, it is amazing, I have eyebrows again, I love it, and it's so easy and quick to use. I find applying from above works best so some wrist dexterity is needed. The reviews I read said they doubted it would work with little hair, but it does, it really does. I use the light/med and I also bought the med/dark for my daughter, who does have brows and it keeps her brows nice and tidy and dark. I can highly recommend gimme brows for older women with very thin eyebrows.

Popular Brows Products