BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

Filtered by eye Color : Green
BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel
Gimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber GelGimme Brow + Volumizing Fiber Gel

4.3

on 3/8/2015 7:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference: NW/NC25, neutral to warm skin tone, sensitive skin with broken capillaries on cheeks, combination skin (slightly oily t-zone). Medium to dark brown hair. Green eyes.

My eyebrows have a few tiny bald spots. A few bad professional brow jobs, a bit of self over plucking. I use medium/deep in this product. It adds richness to my brows but is definitely not overly dark (ie doesn't turn black). You need to be careful how much you apply as it can be goopy looking. Sometimes I rub the tip on a Kleenex to take extra product off. I often apply a brow powder first to fill in the few tiny bald spots and apply this gel lightly over my entire brow. This alone does not cover my tiny bald spots. Overall I'm very impressed with this product. I would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this stuff. It's become my new go-to for my brows. It works much better for me than powders because it doesn't take nearly as long to apply, and it's easier to make your brows the same shape size with the applicator than it is with a brow brush. I have this in medium/deep, and it's perfect for my (almost) black brows. It stays on all day, and it comes off super easily with soap and water. Best of it, it looks natural. No red tint! Love, love, love. I just wish there were a bit more in the package!

on 2/16/2015 3:23:00 AM

Like everyone else, I love this. I am already quite happy with my brows and only want a hint of tint and something to keep them in place and Gimme Brow kills these two birds with one stone.
I have light brown hair and the light shade works great on me, it's so fast and easy to apply, does not dry crunchy...if it wasn't for the steep price, I would give it 5 stars.

on 1/12/2015 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have super thick eyebrows already and this product just left clumps until I used a spooly to brush them out. Feel like it didn't make a difference.

on 11/29/2014 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wow!! Love this stuff!! I have pretty good brows but I have a few sparse areas and this stuff makes my brows look GREAT! And it's so easy to use! I still have to fill in a bit closer to the inner brow because I have very few hairs but that's okay. It sticks to the hairs that exist, looks natural and lasts all day! I love it. I use this every day now and love that it only takes like 1 min or less to do my brows. Awesome. I use the blonde color and it matches well.

on 11/23/2014 10:42:00 AM

I have light brown brows, and they are quite thick. I purchased this in light-medium, thinking it would be a quick one-step substitute for filling in my brows and then using a brow mascara to help keep them in place. Unfortunately, it did not really work that way. I have some spots that need to be filled in, and this realty doesn't do that. But the biggest problem for me was the color. It looked like I had grey paint in my eyebrows, and it made the skin in my eyebrows flake.

on 11/4/2014 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The best makeup purchase I have made in awhile. I stumbled across this at Ulta and wanted to try it mainly because I don't like fussing with eyebrow powder in the morning. My sis and I got hooked on Anastasia a few years back and have patiently grown out our brows after years of over waxing. The Anastasia powder makes my eyebrows itch like CRAZY and I never liked how the powder made my eyebrows look fake, but I needed something to fill in areas of my brows that are still growing out.

This product is amazing if you have a good amount of eyebrow to begin with (I stress this because my Mom who has very sparse brows tried this at the Benefit brow bar and it was a total flop for her. I think the key is having a good amount of brow to begin with and would def try it out in the store first). I use the medium/deep which is a true dark brown-it is slightly lighter than my brow color, but close. It takes only a few seconds to swipe on over the brow- I love the tiny mascara like wand, and it only takes a little. It's a dry gel that dries very quickly, fills in the brow with subtle color ( covers any gray brows awesomely) and does not make make my brows itch! I haven't touched my Anastsia brow powder since I bought this.

It is pricey for such a small tube, but I have had the tube for 3 months now and still have some left. If you have little time to mess with your brows in the morning, and want natural looking groomed brows this little workhorse won't disappoint!

Go to Google type in gimme brow and select images to see uploaded photos ;).

on 9/5/2014 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have a sad excuse for brows, being sparse and over plucked in my younger days. I have tried everything there is and while I did get good results with Anastasia products, it was a daily hit or miss as sometimes I didn't have the patience to get it right.

This gives instant and I mean instant brows. It somehow fills in the hairs and makes them look full. I suddenly get well groomed brows in 30 seconds. A miracle considering I don't really have anything to actually groom. I just hope they will release a warmer and bit lighter version of this as I am quite fair with strawberry blonde hair and I feel this is too ash and overpowering on my features. Nevertheless, I never expected to have brows that overpower anything so this instantly shoots high up the HG list.

Benefit, please, oh please make a warmer, lighter shade. Promise to but tens of it if you do.

on 6/16/2014 8:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite new product in a long, long time and my favorite brow makeup EVER. I have fine, fair brows that need to be coaxed into existence.

I've basically tried everything. This beats my stand-by, MAC's Lingering by a long shot- in that it adds volume to the brow- poofing them up a bit, in addition to darkening them. The medium shade is very neutral/ask toned, which is what I prefer.

But most of all. IT IS SO EASY TO USE. Like, 60 second brows. Yay Benefit! Home-run, Y'all!

on 6/8/2014 4:33:00 PM

Best brow product Ive ever used, not sure how I lived without this for so long. Ive only been using it for a couple days bit I couldn't wait to share how great it is! I picked shade light/medium, I probably could have gone for either of the colours since my hair is a medium brunette colour. I think the darker shade might be a bit dramatic on me for day time but would probably work well with heavier eye makeup and night time looks. The light/medium shade has no red tones, which is great because I find a lot of eyebrow products look to too reddish on me which looks unnatural with my colouring. I have sparse thin brows, I did not win the genetic lottery in the eyebrow department but I love the look of thicker brows that nicely frame the face. I have always found drawing mine in too much thicker looks unnatural or overly dramatic on me and seeing as my usual make up looks are more natural this dosent work well for me. Before this I was using maybelline define a brow in light brown, which is a good product but didn't give me the eye brows of my dreams. I still use define a brow before to fill in a bit then use gimme brow on top, which gives me fuller looking brows with out looking overdone or fake. I follow the application steps on the booklet in the package, they explain it better than I could on here, and with pictures too:)! The long story short if you have sparse brows like me give this a try!!!

Popular Brows Products