Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation SPF15

Boots  No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation SPF15

4.1

Active: Octinoxate (5), Titanium Dioxide (1.62).Inactive: Aqua (Water),Cyclopentasiloxane,Glycerin,Talc,Mica,Lecithin,Ethylhexyl Stearate,Trihydroxystearin,Disteardimonium Hectorite,Cyclohexasiloxane,Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Dimethicone,Magnesium Sulfate,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Phenoxyethanol,Butylene Glycol,PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone,Tocopheryl Acetate,Phenyl Trimethicone,Propylene Carbonate,Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone,Hexyl Laurate,Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate,Methylparaben,Avena Saliva (Oat) Kernel Extract,Ethylparaben,Potassium Hydroxide,Retinyl Palmitate,Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Sodium Hyaluronate,Alcohol,Lupinus Albus Seed Extract,Carbomer,Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract,Polysorbate 20,BHT,Ethylhexylglycerin,Ascorbic Acid,Tocopherol,Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7,[ /- (May Contain) CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide),CI 77492 (Iron Oxides),CI 77491 (Iron Oxides),CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].(Source: Target.com website on 12/26/2017)

Actually very good foundation indeed & great value - gives a lovely luminous sheen to the skin & good coverage without being too heavy. I only popped into boots to try a bit of tester to top up my makeup before going out for the evening & ended up buying it!
My only criticism is the colours / shades arent the best - only about 5 shades on offer so its pot luck getting one to match your skintone - for me cool beige is too pale & the warm beige not warm enough.

on 9/28/2013 8:14:00 PM

This foundation is the best foundation I have ever used! It covers and blends so well and leaves my skin moisturized and feeling fresh. I have dry skin and all other liquid foundation I have used have made me keep going back to MAC Studio Fix. When I wear this foundation, my skin looks and feels amazing! I highly recommend it! You can find it at Target for $14.99. You can't beat that! Boots has some amazing products that are very affordable! Try them and see for yourself! And if you don't like them, you can return them for a full refund.

on 8/10/2013 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent foundation! Worth every cent. I paid $14.99 for the shade Cool Ivory. The product comes out as a mousse or gel-like solid texture, which I adore. I can usually get the coverage I want with one pump, easily blended with fingers or with a sponge.
The finish is luminous and gorgeous, it makes my blemished skin look so healthy and even! It doesn't have any sparkles or noticeable shimmer. It leaves my skin dewy and natural. It doesn't oxidize whatsoever and when set with powder it lasts all live-long day.
It feels light and breathable to wear and it hasn't caused me any breakouts (Hallelujah!!). The smell is delicate and subtly earthy, not bothersome at all. In fact, I've come to love it.
Really deserves more hype!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ok, the cadillac of drugstore makeup. On the high side for drugstore but I was seriously not thinking I would even like this because of all the high end foundations I have..
This foundation color match is perfect. Very wearable for day to day. Consistency goes on kind of like a mousse/gel. I love it. It hasn't oxidized, leaves a beautiful glowy finish.. Just blown away. The package is awesome. Plastic and see through with a push up on the bottom so you can clearly see when you are running out of product. The only place I have had luck finding it is at Target.. And most of the foundations are always sold out. Right now I am a NC 35-40 and the color "WHEAT" is a perfect match... I'm telling you. I am shocked at how great it is... For people that want to get a medium to full coverage with a product that feels light but imparts a very pretty finish you MUST check this out... If you are oily I'm not sure how this would work. I am Normal/Dry. This is awesome and i am lovinggggggggggg it!