Sephora Collection Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

Sephora Collection Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation

4.3

Isobutane, Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butane, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Peg/Ppg-20/15 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-4-Isostearate, Cetyl Peg/Ppg 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis (Red Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

on 4/7/2014 10:52:00 AM

This is the greatest makeup I have ever used. I have super oily, acne-prone skin, and this stuff makes me so happy! It doesn't break me out and it provides buildable coverage, for "those" days. I'm on my 4th bottle and will never stray from this foundation! The price is comparable to the foundation I used to use, and is incredibly affordable by Sephora standards.

on 4/6/2014 12:17:00 AM

I usually don't write reviews but this product is completely deserving of one. After one day of wearing it, I knew this was my HG foundation!

I have very oily skin and have recently been breaking out. Most of the time I will start getting oily and shiny after wearing my foundation for only an hour or two. But not with Sephora's Perfection Mist Airbrush foundation. Like many others, I came across this foundation after seeing itsjudytime's YouTube review and everything she mentioned is spot on. I wear this for over 8 hours and do not get the oilies. I spray it directly on my face in small sections at a time, then buff it in with a MAC 187 brush and I don't need too much to get good coverage. Luckily the medium shade is a perfect match for me but it would be nice for Sephora to come out with more selection of shades.

I am absolutely in love with this foundation!

Like many other people, I found out about this product through itsjudytime and initially I thought I wasn't going to like it because she didn't quite like how it got on her hair, but after trying it I absolutely LOVE this foundation. It helped fix virtually everything.

SUPER OILY SKIN: My face is horribly oily. I'll wear a regular liquid foundation and after one hour I'll be really shiny and my face is oily to the touch. With this Sephora foundation, I can go up to 10 hours without getting to even half of my oil before.

COVERAGE AND FLAWLESSNESS: This is buildable coverage so it covers all my stubborn acne and discolouration and the build-up doesn't feel cakey. Additionally, it looks the most natural and beautiful out of any foundation I've tried.

GETTING ON HAIR: I usually push my hair and bangs back with a thick headband and tie the rest in a ponytail and I have no problems with foundation on my hair.

EASY APPLICATION: You simply spray and blend. Most people use a brush to buff but I use my beauty blender and I get the same effect. When you initially spray it on, it already looks pretty good and settled and the additional blending is just to make it look a tiny bit better. The process is also pretty quick.

PRICE: Not a price tag that would make most people very happy (at $31 Canadian dollars) but given the quality of this product and how well it worked for me, I didn't reconsider when I repurchased.

Overall the best foundation I have used so far.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: nc30-35, warm and yellow, oily

First of all, miss itsjudytime led me to this foundation. As for first impressions on makeup products, I trust her honest opinions and thoughts.

This foundation is amaze balls!!!!! For me it's medium coverage. You can build it up without it looking cakey. Right now I'm about nc30 and the shade "medium" is perfect for my skin tone.

Application: I tried spraying it on my face and then buffing it with a sigma f80. I've also tried spraying it on the back of my hand and then picking the product up with my f80. The first method was my favorite. Once you get the hang of the angles, it's not messy at all. Product comes out super cold, which I personally love :) This foundation sets quick so I like to buff in sections.

Finish: to me, it's matte with a powdery finish. As for oil control, this is amazing!!!! I do have combo/oily skin with an oily t-zone and with this foundation, I didn't have to blot or touch up with blot powder. (I wore foundation for about 8 hours). It does slowly wear off though but it still looks really good.

This foundation feels soooo light and natural on the skin yet it covers like revlon Colorstay which is pretty thick. Up close, you can tell that you're wearing makeup but it looks really nice in photos with no white cast.

I wish there were more shades in the line but I definitely would repurchase!!

Edit (3/10/14):
Still loving this foundation. I've been using this more than my Estée Lauder double wear for nights out :)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

About a year ago I splurged and bought a Dinair Airbrush System. I really like it and it was worth the money, but the major downfall with it is that you have the clean it after every use and for me, it's a little more time consuming than what I like, so I don't use it very often. Since then, I've been searching for a regular foundation that will give me the same flawless look. I found (like most people) Dior's Airflash Foundation but there's no way I could justify to myself spending $62 on a foundation! I was really excited when I found this product because every review I read, said that it was very comparable to Dior. I went to Sephora and purchased this for $26. I bought the color "Light" which is the second to lightest color they have (their lightest is "Fair") and if I could only give you ONE tip.. it would be to TEST IT before you buy it!! I'm your typical white girl lol and I think the "Fair" MAY have been a better fit for me, but I went ahead and bought "Light" because it's winter right now and I expect to get a little darker this spring/summer. So... if you're white, I REALLY recommend only buying "Fair" or "Light". The product has really great coverage. It's extremely COLD when you spray it out of the can, and also a good tip, is to not spray it directly onto your face. You're going to lose a lot of product if you do that. Spray it onto the back of your hand and use a stippling brush to put it on your face (I got my ELF stippling brush at Target for 3 bucks and it works perfectly). I would definitely say it's medium/to full coverage and covers way better than traditional liquid foundation. This stuff is great.. I'm glad I found it.

on 2/15/2014 9:39:00 AM

this stuff is so light on the skin it feels to me like wearing the bare minimum of make-up. I'd say it kind of feels like only wearing a little powder but stays on much longer and covers better annnd it looks less noticable that I'm wearing any make-up. the only problem is now all my liquid foundations that I spent good money on will probably never get used up.

on 1/24/2014 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Liquid/powder foundations only. But wait just kidding what's this buzz about an airbrush foundation? I'm a Itsjudytime subby and she gave this great reviews and I trust that woman so I made sure to get my hands on this product. When I first put it on with a sephora brush it was very light and seemed just a tad bit cakey but I feel that was due to my lack of proper exfoliation (I've been giving the clarisonic the cold shoulder). But right away it looked very airbrush. But what's great about this foundation is that it looks even BETTER throughout the day after it has settled in your skin and has oxidized (gets darker). I got this in medium btw. Color selection could be bigger but this is a new product they can always add more if it's successful. My face looks like that of a person on the cover of a magazine but more realistic cause cmon nobody's that perf. My number one thing that I've noticed overall and very much appreciate is the fact that my face is not even oily like that does not happen to me. Usually I have to blot but after hours it's still boss. Also so far no surprise blemishes. I can only imagine how the dior one is. Cause this is a dream hallelujah sweet baby jesus. Cons? If you have a dislike for almost too perfect skin.

I'm about an NC25. It's such a bummer that Light is too pink for me and Medium is a touch too dark. I love the formula and the finish is a total dream, but shade selection really sucks. If you're lucky enough to match a shade, this could be a fantastic foundation at a very affordable price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this foundation! I have post-acne scars and this covers it pretty well! About 1 or 2 layers, and then concealer if needed. The foundation lasts all day and feels super light. However, I feel that the face really needs to be moisturized 100% and primed before applying the foundation because it makes a big difference! I'm not sure how long it'll last but I will definitely repurchase :)

THIS STUFF IS THE BOMB dot com! Seriously. I am a very pale girl... NW 10 in summer NW 5 in winter. I got the lightest shade in this (fair). I am on the hunt for a great foundation for my wedding in Mexico this October (2014).. Since its going to be in Mexico I will be doing my own makeup.

Girls, i know we are all searching for a makeup that stays flawless for 12+ hours. I put this stuff to the test today when I was at a Vancouver Wedding Fair... I walked from the train to the venue in the rain and wind.. and then spent 8+ hours in a HOT packed room full of people. I am literally at home writing this and this foundation has not BUDGED. It looks perfect... i applied at 7am .. it is now 9:50pm.

They say to spray directly on your face... I did not do this. I followed the second option which was to spray on brush (Sephora airbrush 55)... and buff in. I primed with Laura Mercier Foundation Primer... and finished off with MUFE HD pressed powder.

The colour is perfect if you are pale. I did have to bronze my chest a tad bit... but it is dead of winter.. so eventually when the sun decides to come back here in Vancouver I wont be so pale again..

It is also cheaper than the dior airflash ($62)... this was ($26).. and you get more product.

HOLY GRAIL!