Sonia Kashuk Ideal Nude Nailpolish

No Image

4.6

I don't paint my nails a lot, but this nail polish makes me want to do it more often. It really is the perfect nude nailcolor - and it's pretty cheap and lasts as well. You really can't go wrong.

on 4/28/2004 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I agree, the perfect nude color. So classy! A must have polish IMO. Lasting power is average.

on 4/21/2004 9:07:00 AM

I bought this last night at Target, as it was mentioned in sonia's book, Real Beauty. (As an iside, the Real Beauty book and video are great and highly recommended!) Anyway , this nail polish made me want to invent a new term : YNBB, or "your nails but better"! I put on two coats and this gives a clean, classy look for everyday. There is just enough nude color to look "polished" and very nice.

on 4/4/2004 4:36:00 PM

Definitely one of THE best nude nailpolish colors I have encountered. It appeared slightly darker in the bottle, but once applied on my nails, it sheers out to a clean, sophisticated true nude hue. It almost looks as though I'm not wearing anything by enhancing my natural nail color.

I have tried all those renown neutral polishes by OPI (i.e. Samoan Sand, Love Letter), and this beats them all. Perfect for those who clamor to fake naturally perfect nails. =)

Note: I was fortunate enough to grab this bottle at its original $3.49 price (cheap). Sonia Kashuk has raised her prices, and now these sell for an extra dollar (comparable to other drugstore polishes)... continued >>

I received a compliment on my nails wearing this color. It gives me a "polished" nude nail look.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I recently found this polish amidst my beauty stash and used it to replace the polish I had on my nails from my last trip to the salon. This color is WONDERFUL, and I cannot emphasize that enough. As a previous reviewer stated, with one coat, the color is very sheer, and when I applied two coats, it became a shiny nude color. I love neutral shades, and this one is great because it really makes my nails look polished.

on 12/28/2003 6:52:00 PM

This is one of my favorite nail polish colors. It is a perfect beigy- nude that is great for job interviews, etc. I use three coats and it stays on longer than my OPI and shines. This is a HG nude polish.

A great pinkish-brown tone that suits tan skin as well,lasting power ok for the cheap price

on 5/21/2003 5:10:00 PM

fabulous nude color that looks totally natural. best of all is the polish last for a long time and is so cheap for its quality!

on 2/10/2003 12:54:00 AM

I absolutely love this color. It is such a classy nude color. The quality is great as well. The color lasts on my nails for quite some time.

Popular Polishes