CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

2.3

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Disappointing! Very thick and could see this was would not work on my sensitive eye area. Ended by using the two sample bottles on my forehead and no improvement there after 4 weeks.

I am really surprised at some of the negative reviews for this eye cream. I love it. I use it everyday and it has never caused me any irritation. In fact, it always makes my skin feel soft, hydrated and comfortable. It feels light, so I don't get where some people are saying they thought it felt thick. (???) And I have never seen any kind of white residue. Maybe they're using too much? I don't know. It's weird. It's like we're reviewing two different products.

Anyway, my skin loves this eye cream! It noticeably improves my fine lines. When I skip using it for a few days (usually to try something "New"), my eye area really shows it - the fine lines, crinkles and dryness return. But switching back to the Repairwear eye cream fixes that up - plumped, smoothed, hydrated ... all while feeling light and soft. So nice!

What's also nice is that this eye cream can be warmed between your two ring fingers and dabbed lightly OVER eye makeup (concealer, foundation) to add additional hydration if desired, and it will not disturb or affect the makeup in any way .... unlike most eye creams which will remove or break-down makeup they're applied over. This is truly terrific for adding moisture later in the day or night.

I love this eye cream for so many reasons and hope they never discontinue it! My eyes consistently look good with this. :)

Caused my eyes to be red and sore and gave me wrinkles. Back to the store!

OMG - as others have stated, this product actually CREATED undereye wrinkles on me. I do not have a history of sensitive skin and have used clinique products since high school with no problems.

When I tried this product, I had very MINOR crepiness under my eyes. After using this eye cream, I had a bad allergic reaction, my eyes got very puffy as I had been crying all night. Those symptoms went away after a few days, but the worst part is that my undereye area is now EXTREMELY dry and has deeper, more defined wrinkles that I have NEVER seen on my face. I feel as if I've aged years since using this product. It has been a week and if this doesn't get rectified, I am seriously considering suing clinique. STAY AWAY.

I am a huge fan of Clinique's Repair Laser Focus for the FACE but horrified by the results of the line's Repair Laser Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream. For nearly a year now I have used the face product for everywhere, including under my under eyes with excellent smoothing & preventative wrinkle care. But the eye product of the line made specifically for correcting wrinkles caused wrinkles under my eyes within 24 hours. I thought something else maybe causing them because the face lotion is that wonderful so I continued to use it for another 5 days; big mistake, now even the original Laser Focus for the face is not helping the wrinkles under my eyes that the Correcting Eye Cream caused. Buy the Repair Laser Focus for the face stay far away from the line's Correcting Eye Cream. I would not even rate this a one star.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

As a woman of color, I was trying to find a good eye cream that would suit my needs. I use Clinique as my skin care regimen and, I have no problem with it. I purchased this eye cream and it made the skin beneath my eyes very, very dry. Dry to the point where i felt as if i had lost all of the moisture and nothing helped bring it back. I kept using it thinking that maybe it would take time to work. It didn't I saw no difference after 30 days. To me it actually got worse. It may work for others but it did not work for me. I will not purchase this product again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I am almost out of the repairwear laser focus eye cream & I am planning on repurchasing. This cream hydrates my eye area and doesnt leave my eyelids oily or greasy. It gives my eyelids a nice smooth canvas for my eyeshadow. I have oily skin and this doesnt make it anymore oily. You only need a small amount like the tip of my fingernail and tap it on. I read the reviews about leaving white residue or a long time to rub in, maybe they are using too much this cream is not thick so I cant imagine having that problem.

problem.

I am a woman of color & this eye cream leaves a white residue under the eyes no matter how much you rub it in, needless to say that doesn't look good, & if you have puffiness under the eyes like I do this really highlights it. I saw no benefits in using this cream, it's somewhat moisturizing but so is my facial moisturizer so why bother with the added expense.

I thought that I would never find an eye cream that I hated nearly half as much as the Mario Badescu Ceramide Eye Gel, well that was before I tried this. I am SO glad that I received a sample of this as a gift with purchase instead of spending my money on it...

I can't think of one thing that I liked about this eye cream. Somehow, it made the skin under my eyes dry. Not only that, but I started getting little bumps that I never had before. The worst part about it, however, was that somehow, IT MADE MY DARK UNDER EYE CIRCLES DARKER! I am not even kidding. My husband, who isn't typically the most observant, asked me if I was feeling okay and if I was getting enough sleep while I was using it.

I gave this cream a fair shot. When I noticed how bad my under eyes were looking, I switched from twice a day to just at night, and nothing helped.

I will not be finishing my sample nor will I ever waste my money on such a terrible product.

After using this product for 8 months and running out, I decided it was time to move on and not repurchase. It hasn't done anything with the lines around my eyes and although I like that it didn't cause breakouts or sensitivity, there are plenty of other creams that cost less.