CLINIQUE Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream

2.3

Water, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capripc/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-8, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. John’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Cholorella Vulgaris Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Padina Pavonia Thallus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Whey Protein, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Micrococcus Lysate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Sterols, Ergothioneine, Biotin, Acetyl Glucosamine, Caffeine, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Caprylic/ Capric Caprylic Triglyceride, Polysilicone-11, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Trehalose, Pentylene Glycol, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Tromethamine, Phytosphingosine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cholesterol, Zinc PCA, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Disodium Distyrylbiphenyl Disulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I had this cream in a sample size. But because I use a very VERY little of it it lasted me quite long (as a sample size). Afterall I pretty liked it.
I struggle with VERY dark circles in the undereye area and I Always search for products to reduce it.
So far is one of the most efficent I tried. I was able to feel also a "tensor" effect (even if I'm still Young).
I think I will buy the full size, but it's expensive :(

In a nutshell, I've been using this product for about four months, morning and night and there has been NO improvement or changes (noticeable). This product has been such a disappointment for me. It's not irritating to the eyes, nor is there a smell to the product. I really wanted this to work....

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Oh, holy madness! This made my eyes so irritated. It gave me a rash around both eyes, made them itchy, swollen, red, bumpy, puffy, and dry. It caused lines that were NOT there before due to the inflammation. It was terrible. How scary for something that is supposed to be applied around the eye area eek.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought a "Laser Focus" starter kit and the eye cream was part of it. I tried it at night, for 14 days in a row. Zero hydration. Zero correction. Period.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This did absolutely nothing for me. I received a little sample from Clinique (I think it was part of the Bonus Time at some point) and I thought I should give it a go. I had high expectations, given that the serum from this range (before it was re-launched a few months ago) performed quite well on my skin. Well, I was wrong. It didn't improve lines, it didn't moisturise like the All About Eyes either, so it was a big disappointment. I wouldn't bother with this at all. The only eye cream that made a real difference with lines for me was the Vichy Liftactiv Retinol HA Eyes - and which I cannot find easily these days...

I didn´t have the problem with the cream being too heavy or sitting like a white patch beneath the eyes, like some reviewers before me. To me, it felt ok - not too luxurious, but fine. But what I also noticed: It´s not that great in delivering moisture, and over the time that I used this eyecream, my eye-area even seemed to develop more lines, not less, and the skin didn´t look well nourished, if you know what I mean - a bit dehydrated, somehow. I finished the product, but won´t buy again.

Bold claims this one but it's disappointing to say the least. It acts as a ok moisturiser but can only use it at night as it's so thick it leaves a film on the eye - if you use it in the morning makeup sits on top of the filmy goo it leaves & then your makeup slides off throughout the day - my favourite part is when you look upwards & feel your (usually stay put) eyeliner 'sticking' to your upper brow so it leaves a dark smudge there. Nice! I've used it for a month religiously & seen no change to the fine lines round my eyes & its done nothing to help the crepey texture on my eyelids. Meh.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am 29 and don't have any wrinkles yet so I use eye creams as a preventative measure. This cream was a GWP and I ended up using the whole jar. It's versatile enough to wear day or night since the cream doesn't leave an oily or sticky residue under the eyes. Unlike other reviewers I actually liked this product, but that may be due to the fact that I'm not using it to see results with wrinkles. Even though I liked this cream I will not be repurchasing any Clinique products again because I am going cruelty free and Clinique IS NOT A CRUELTY FREE BRAND.

I am with Rachel1234, the product I tried (with a green lid) was amazing. I used it as a day cream under my makeup and it never let me down. So I wanted to see what others had to say about the price. I received the original product as a sample gift and I recently ran out. After a trip to the Clinique counter, I now know rachel1234 and I ARE reviewing two different products. The newer version is thicker and likely true to what other reviewers have to say. I took my little sample jar and compared the counter sample to it. Sure enough, it's changed. I'll trust what these other ladies have to say and look elsewhere for my new day eye cream.

Pretty disappointed in this. One of my fellow beauty friends who I used to work with recommended this to me so I thought if she says it's good......well it hasn't made any difference whatsoever if anything my lines on my left side are more prominent and my skin looks dehydrated :(