Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub
True Blue Spa I'm in the Mood for Scrub

4.1

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

This was not a good scrub. There aren't enough grainy particles to do an effective exfoliation, and the consistency is too thick and greasy. Leaves a residue, and couldn't possibly be an effective cleanser, though it says it's a "cleaning scrub" right on the bottle. And the smell - my god the smell! Terrible! Would never buy this again.

on 1/22/2004 9:35:00 AM

Although I think this is a good scrub as far as effectiveness goes, I really can't stand the smell. Showering with it doesn't give you that fulfilled, aromatherapy sort of feeling. If BBW could make this in one of their other fragrances, I'd be sold!

This does a nice job of exfoliating the dry, wintery skin on my legs and arms. The smell is nice (but not as strong as the Better Lather body wash) and doesn't really stay with my skin after use. I use this for regular exfoliation and leave the heavy duty scrubbing to brown sugar.

on 11/8/2003 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've recently become obsessed with bath products! I just started taking bath a lot (instead of my usual showers) and I'm hooked on all these wonderful products for when you're in the tub! I've been hunting through BBW lately because I received a lot of holiday coupons from them so I was excited to go ahead and try this. Yes, it is a bit pricey but it comes in a huge blue bottle so this will last you a long time.

It does a great job of exfoliating and cleansing my skin without stripping it. Most scrubs tend to hurt and feel harsh against my skin but I really like this one. It also has a nice fresh scent that I really like. I use this before I soak in the tub or evev in the shower. It's really great and I know I'll be purchasing this again if I ever manage to use up the massive bottle! :o)

on 10/5/2003 8:53:00 PM

Nice scrub,great scent! Big bottle too...plus lots of fragrant lather and just the right amount of scrubbies. Leaves my skin smooth and soft,and although I cannot describe the scent as something other than 'clean', I love it.It's a nice change from my oil scrubs...I can clean and exfoliate in one step instead of two.
Would be nicer in a stand up tube or pump, but I won't complain too much.
Definite repurchase here.

on 8/28/2003 2:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm glad that I just bought the trial size, because I hated this. I agree with the person who said that it smells like fabric softener. It's a very cheap and synthetic scent. The scrub is a little rough, and I didn't notice much sudsing. Most drugstore-brand scrubs are better.

on 2/15/2003 1:12:00 AM

I like this scrub, in fact, I like the entire line.

on 2/8/2003 9:54:00 PM

This product is sort of "blah" for me in its use. Has some scrub (feels like salt grains) within a blue to clear gel - so overall makes an ok scrub, though not as intense as some of the gritty ones I like (Clinique Sparkling Skin) and this scrub does not have any oily feel or residue. But the smell - uggh - it gave me a KILLER headache. To me, I've decided it smells like fabric softener - A smell I loathe anyway. Didn't even finish the bottle.

Okay, this one I really liked. The bright blue color is refreshing, and the texture is perfect - not too smooth, not too rough. The scrubby bits were just enough to exfoliate my sensitive skin without irritating. The scent is nice and not overpowering.

on 11/4/2002 12:04:00 AM

These new products work so well but they are so expensive! At any rate, I really like this. It leaves my skin so soft and smooth and feeling great!