GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Masque

GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Masque
Supermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment Masque

3.6

Water, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus, Mandelic Acid, Charcoal, Parfum [Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool], Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Iron Oxides, Peppermint Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Glycerin, Chamoilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Hendera Helix Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxide (Black)

on 8/15/2016 5:33:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

good product as prevention of break outs but not great if you allready have a breakout. i mostly use it the week the before my periode just to make sure my pores stay clean.

does the job, easy to use, no weird smells and a bit on the expensive side

on 7/24/2016 5:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okay I know that this product is expensive, but I don't know what is in it, it must be magic. I works SO WELL. Better than anything I've ever used. I have a lot of texture and congestion in my skin... And nothing ever got rid of it the way this does. It works so bomb, and my skin looks clear after one use!!! Def worth the investment !

First off, the packaging for these products is a complete waste. Many of the masks, this one included, come in these organ type boxes that are a total waste. I feel guilty for buying such excess and I'm sure that the packaging is responsible for the excessive price. Total waste.
THIS MASK IS INCREDIBLE THOUGH.
Doesn't that suck? Oh well. Try a sample size first to see if it's for you...I held out on trying any of GLAMGLOW's products because I thought it was all hype. It's not. I can honestly say that.

on 7/7/2016 5:12:00 AM

This mask is pretty EXPENSIVE for just 34 grams.
The packaging is alright, rather big box for 34 grams of mask.
The smell is kinda like minty licorice and it's pretty strong, so if you don't like licorice you probably won't like it.
The mask dries really fast, because I only use small amount to apply a thin layer.
Why I won't buy it again? Because it burns.
I have oily/combination skin, not sensitive skin, but still I felt the burning and I really don't like that.
My face was red afterwards but it went away quickly, and skin complexion was better.
Still, won't buy it again.

Glad I got a deluxe sample because this mask sucks. Dries quickly during application so you have to spread it quickly. It has a super minty feeling so it burns a little. Did absolutely nothing except for unclog a handful of pores on my nose, that's it. Didn't unclog any other pores, no glow, and left my skin feeling and looking dull. Also irritated my acne, making my skin even worse. It's over hyped and over priced, please save your money and if you want it, at least try the sample first. Drug store cleansers work better than this.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The mask feels tingly and cold on applciation. As it dries it gets super hard and feels very tightening. It's very easy to apply a thin layer, which is good because this stuff is expensive.

It drys very fast and once dry if you are able to laugh at all it doesn't crack or chip off in that creepy way that some hard masks get. It's super duper easy to remove once it's dry, no struggling like with some mud masks.

After cleaning off my skin feels tight and dry (in a degreased way). I've been using it to treat some acne on my chin for a few days and so far it hasn't cleared up. I'm going to use the entire bottle and then see if my thoughts have changed.. but so far I would no repurchase because the results haven't wowed me and this stuff is super expensive.

I absolutely love LOVE this product. I use to get chronic, cystic acne type pimples on my forehead and face. I didn't have a lot but I would have at least 4 pimples and up to 9-10 on my face but they were huge and would look like mountains on my face. I started using using this mask when I received a sample of it at Sephora and immediately I was in love. Initially I used it all over my face, which wasn't really necessary but I wasn't sure what the product was capable of or the price. When I washed it off, my skin felt tighter, less oily, and my acne was less inflamed. When I woke up the next day, the pimples were smaller. I immediately ordered the full size.

I use it as a spot treatment, mainly in the areas where I have acne or acne scars. My pimples are much smaller now, and I usually will get 1-2 and at max 3 at a time which is a huge difference.

on 5/19/2016 1:43:00 PM

This mask is AMAZING!! I love it. It leaves my skin looking so gorgeous and glow-y. It's the look I'm always chasing after.

GLAMGLOW's Supermud is a kaolin-based mask, so it deep-cleans the pores. It has a very smooth, luxurious texture and applies nicely to the skin. It also contains glycolic acid, lactic acid, and salicylic acid. All excellent ingredients for exfoliation. This is really good stuff! My skin is so smooth and polished after I remove it. And it's very gentle as well. No stinging or tingling. Considering how effective this mask is I'm surprised that there's no harshness or irritation to it at all.

For reference my skin is combo-oily, not sensitive.

Overall I think this is a great product and I would definitely buy it again. Recommended!

on 5/17/2016 11:28:00 AM

First a little background story:
I have been struggling with acne for the past 8 years or so and I still get frequent breakouts all over my face (which is quite a bummer when you're 21 years old). My skin is dry on my cheeks and oily on my t-zone.

I've read a lot of positive reviews about the Glamglow supermud treatment which really made me want to try it out. However the price it retails for is absolutely ridiculous. €50,- for such a tiny jar (1.2 ounces of product I believe) made me hesitant to buy it. So I got a sample to try it our first.

First time applicating:
- My skin burned like the pits of hell when I applied it on my face, luckily as soon as it started to dry up, the burning sensation subsided.
- The drying process is kinda nasty if you ask me. As the mask dries on your skin you can see tiny black dots appear, which means the mask is brining all the gunk from your face to the surface.
- After approximately 20 minutes it was time to rinse and boy did my skin feel and look soft! I also noticed that the mask reduced some of the redness of my face.
- Downside: the mask didn't do much for the blackheads on my nose/nose area.

The next day after usage, I noticed that my existing breakouts (although still there) were less inflamed and thus less red!

Overall conclusion:
I really have taken a liking into the supermud clearing treatment. It's not a miracle worker but I can defenitely see improvement after using it. Although the price is insane, I do find that I don't need much product to let it do its job, which is a nice bonus.

Sidenote: If you have sensitive skin, I'd recommend you look up some reviews of other Glamglow masks as this one might be too burning and harsh for your skin.

on 5/6/2016 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This mask is the only one that has worked for me out of all the mud masks I've tried. It leaves my skin so soft and visibly glowly after, and my breakouts are all gone the next day! However, I do have oily skin that isn't too sensitive. I would recommend getting a sample size before you drop so much money on the full item, because it may not be right for everyone's skin. Also, unless you like outside of the US, amazon sells then for about $20 cheaper than sephora so thats pretty sweet. Be warned that this mask does tingle at first and possibly burn depending on the person. This goes away once it dries however, with only a light tingle after you wash it off. I love this product and I would buy like 10 jars of it if i could afford it!