GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Masque

GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Masque
Supermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment MasqueSupermud Clearing Treatment Masque

3.6

Water, Kaolin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Eucalyptus Globulus, Mandelic Acid, Charcoal, Parfum [Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool], Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Pyruvic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Maltodextrin, Iron Oxides, Peppermint Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Glycerin, Chamoilla Recutita Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract, Hendera Helix Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxide (Black)

on 1/16/2017 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best masks I have used. I was very sceptical that it would actually help with my blackheads, but that is exactly what it did. Don't expect it to remove the stubborn blackheads, but the smaller ones definitely. Regular use will definitely improve your skin. I would buy this again and again.

on 1/4/2017 2:59:00 PM

Oh, mama! My skin LOVES this stuff! A gf recommended it during a #SexySkinSunday in our makeup group, and I'd tried another of their masks my husband bought for me (isn't he sweet?) So I figured I'd snatch some from sephora. I ordered the smaller size which came in prepackaged star treatments. How adorable! I found the prepackaged sizes were too much product for my face so I'd make my husband use the rest with me. The family that masks together, stays together! My skin has never felt better! Before I was even done the prepackaged ones, I splurged and bought the full size jar. This product sure goes a long way! It feels incredible on my skin, smells nice, and leaves my skin so soft it rivals my baby daughters. While it is expensive, and I mean it is, in my frugal, full time working, mama of 3, opinion.. it's totally worth it! Will definitely repurchase

on 12/29/2016 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the sample of the youthful Glamglow and it tingles for a good 3-5 mints but so far I have used it about 3x's and I have to admit it's a good mask my face looks clear and bright right after using it and it has seemed to level out the oil's in my face. I think the price is high but it's worth it for this mask. I leave it on for about 15 mints and rinse with a wash cloth then I apply a small amount of Clinique blemish primer/lotion to even out any dry spots. I definitely see a brighter face for the at least 48 hours as others have claimed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I waited a long time to try glam glow because I tend to hate products that have a ton of hype and get disappointed when they don't work. About a year ago I bought it and realized why it's so awesome.

You can literally see it cleaning out pores. It brings under the skin pimples to a head within a few hours of using. I normally use this as just a spot treatment on my problems areas because I'm not super oily.

I ran out of this three months ago and started getting clogged pores I wasn't used to. My sister got me this and the thristymud for Christmas. I only used it last night and my skin is already feeling and looking better.

The price is steep but it's the best mask.

on 12/27/2016 8:32:00 PM

I have combination skin and seem to have this cluster of sorts on my chin. They're not pimples per say, but certainly unwelcome. This mask does a great job of tackling all my issues without seriously drying the rest of my already dry skin. It tackles what it needs, and leaves my skin feeling baby soft. I think my baby daughter is actually jealous it's so soft! I've use this once or twice a week the last two months, as needed, and have noticed significant improvement in my problem areas since. This really is a super product!

on 12/22/2016 8:01:00 PM

I got this in a 500 point reward set from Sephora so I didn't buy it and maybe that is why I am more forgiving of this crazy high priced mask. So my skin concern is large pores, blackheads, and my monthly zit so this wouldn't be the first item I would look for for my needs. However, I used it once and it actually cleared the stubborn blackheads and shrank my pores significantly. And for me this is a first and I have used many many products over the years and pore strips never pull anything out for me. I would only use this on my nose and chin or as an overnight spot treatment and you need only a thin film so the price wouldn't stop me if this was a miracle product as it would last a while. I usually swear by the Proactiv Refining Mask as a miraculous spot treatment that has white China clay and sulfur. If you put it on a zit overnight that stuff will literally suck the oil and gunk out and will be thick and gunky from it in the morning, it's crazy cool. Sulfur is an amazing addition to a clay mask. I will probably stick to that because of the price but the SuperMud is a great product though I could do without the eucalyptus "tingle".

on 12/5/2016 4:24:00 PM

I gave it a try for a month but it literally did nothing to my skin. My acnes are still there. I dont know why this product is so overrated

on 12/5/2016 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing!!! Highly highly recommend. I deal with cystic acne and this has improved my skin after first try! First, it surfaced my cystic pimples and they became small whiteheads, I've used GlamGlow as a spot treatment during the night and most of them were GONE after the night.
I know it's pricey, but definitely worth a try!

on 12/4/2016 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Excellent product. Price is off the charts but I really can't find any other product to match it. Shrink the pores, adds a radiance and gives a smoother appearance. It almost tightens the skin. I use it 2x a week if I'm lucky and it really offers anti-acne and anti-aging benefits. Just don't have the money all the time to keep this fully stocked

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received a sample of this, and it smelled terrible...like vinegar. I must have gotten a bad batch. On the bright side, this made my huge pores look almost invisible for the first time in years! Not sure if I would try this again, though, due to the price.