Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
No Title

Not tested on animals

on 12/16/2004 11:22:00 PM

This is a lovely mild cleanser, which works on the principle of massage it on, polish it off with a muslin cloth. As a devotee of cleansing balms, I thought I would give it a go. It works very well, leaves my skin smooth, clean and exfoliated, in summer I dont even bother with moisturiser as it is so gentle and non drying. The only downfall for me is that it doent fully remove waterproof mascara as my other balms do, so I need a separate remover. The pump bottle is excellent and I love the muslin cloths, although they do go soft and become less exfoliating with repeated washing.Not a holy grail, but pretty close and I would repurchase from this Liz Earle website.

on 8/14/2004 10:52:00 PM

I bought this following watching QVC and having read raves about it in UK magazines, and thought I would give it a go as I am fond of the massage and remove with cloth type cleansers. It does smell nice, herbal/lavender scent and the pump it came in is lovely, rather than wrestling with pot lids. Unfortnately as far as cleansing goes it is pretty average,on my combo skin. and doesnt make my skin feel as clean and smooth as my beloved Boots Time delay massaging cleansing balm. Maybe would be better on a drier skin as leaves mine a bit greasy. Liz Earle is cited as a cheaper alternative to eve lom, but if thats what you are looking for I would get yourself to Boots and fork out a mere £8.50 for a big tub of Time Delay which will last you ages and make your skin sparkle with joy. On the plus side for Liz Earle her muslin cloths are brilliant and can be purchased on her web site at bargain prices. I will maybe finish the tube but will probably end up passing it on.

on 11/19/2002 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this cleanser quite a lot. It has become my staple for every day. I need a gentle cleanser and this fits the bill very nicely.

Popular Face Skincare Products