Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
No Title

Not tested on animals

on 12/17/2008 12:42:00 PM

I had previously given this range 5 lipsticks, but a few months on things have changed!

Unfortunately after 5 weeks, I stopped using the Skin Repair moisturiser as my skin was becoming congested again..... even though I was following the routine religiously..... I thought it must have been the Skin Repair.

I continued with the Cleanse & Polish and Tonic for another 8 weeks.
More congestion. Hmmm!

Ditched the C&P.... Picked up my old friend DHC... kept the LE Tonic (smells too good to ditch)

Congestion gone..... problem solved.

I prefer Eve Lom cleaner but it is now out of my price range. This is fine, no reactions on my sensitive skin. Does the job, nothing special. Very reasonably priced compared with irs competitors.

on 11/16/2008 5:30:00 PM

I have been using this cleanser for a few years. I do take the point that it is not as organic as it claims to be but personally I like using it. I don't use it to take my makeup off with as it would simply stain the washcloth! I use this first thing in the morning. I do like the washcloth; this definitely has cut down my blocked pores, spots and I like the exfoliating action. Also good for getting rid of flaky areas around the nose. I only used to use cream cleansers for years but I definitely feel my face is cleaner after having used this.

on 9/22/2008 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Recently tried the Liz Earle products for the first time and love them all but especially this cleanser. Creamy and easy to use and easy to see on the cloth how effective it is.No problems with my often sensitive skin and although expensive to ship to Australia I find better to order a number of products at once ( Shipping is the same amount for all orders)

on 4/30/2008 5:44:00 AM

This has worked amazingly well on my skin. After using it for a few months I would say - touch wood - my skin has never been better. To put this into context I don't have great skin (combination, breakouts) and have used over the years mostly high end cleansers eg. Eve Lom, Erno Laszlo, La Prairie. But this product has definitely given me the best results of all. I was very loyal to Eve Lom for a while but Liz Earle wins out over Eve Lom because it is a nicer product, better packaged and is so much cheaper.

The downside is it won't suit everyone. I sent some to my sister and her skin reacted quite badly to it.

on 4/17/2008 2:37:00 PM

I used to love this but unfortunately became allergic to one of the preservatives. My reaction was that bad (it looked like I had been burnt) that I was referred to a dermatologist. I will never be able to use this product again or any other product which contains the preservative.

I do feel somewhat annoyed that Liz Earle harps on so much about the 'naturalness' of her products but continues to use a preservative which has now been banned in all but wash off products due to the amount of allergic reactions it has caused.

I absolutely love this cleanser!. I am not usually one for soap and water technique, much prefering face wipes of liquid cleansers but this product is so nice that i am a convert.

I have bought this cleanser now four times in a row and havent been tempted by another product (having said that i might just try lancome eau bienfait).

The cleanser smells heavenly and is a really lovely texture on the skin. The great thing about it is that it just melts make up away and your face feels really cleansed afterwards and not sore as it work first time although you can do a repeat cleanse if you like but i just use toner afterwards to take off the last traces (usually elemis lavender balancing toner).

Basically to use this product you eith pump or squeeze the right amount into your hand and massage it gently all over your face and eyes. Whilst doing this rund the hot tap and soak the cloth that you should buy with it. Then just use the cloth to remove the cleanser. The cloth has an exfoliating effect resulting in brighter skin.

I would recommend getting the 100ml pump first time around so you know how much to use (just 1 pump is enough). I now use the 200ml tube basically because the pump only lasts around one month if you cleanse both morning and night. At roughly £10.50 for 100mls plus postage it isnt that cheap but i just cant stop using it. John Lewis offer free delivery to uk and do the starter pack 100mls and two cloths for £12.25 which is the cheapest i have found.

Hope you like it as much as me

I love this cleanser. I previously loved the Dr. Hauschka cleansing cream but seemed to get through it very quickly and it was very time consuming but excellent.

Tried this one as a leap of faith as I was scared of using a different cleanser. Despite these intial fears it is excellent; very fresh and leaves skin beautifully clean and soft. Excellent.

I have combination skin and loved this product initially, enjoyed the use of the muslin cleansing cloths leaving my face with a feeling of being washed in water.

However over time lost interest in it as it felt as though it left a film on my skin. No longer buy it.

on 12/21/2007 8:30:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product - but, overall, it's not for me. I have sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin, and this cleanser was too heavy for me. I love the soft cotton cloths, and I still use them, but I don't think I'll reorder the cleanser. I've found that English skin care lines are very, very heavy, and leave a film on the skin.

Popular Face Skincare Products