Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish
No Title

Not tested on animals

on 9/21/2011 5:22:00 AM

Great product, I been looking for a good cleanser for a while now as I have sensitive/ acne prone skin. I have been using this product for over 1 months now and it is calming and leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh and so far no redness or breakouts.
Packaging is nice and if purchased from Liz Earle they also send some complimentary products to try out!

on 7/18/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE and i mean it ! i have very oily skin and my mistake was that i was always buying foaming cleansers that were not really doing anything for my oily skin. But this is for all skin types, it is a cream consistency and so naturally you need that little bit more than if you were using a foaming cleanser ( i use about 1 pump) you apply this to dry skin, which i thought was a bit weird as i had never wached my face like this before. But now after 3 weeks of use i can say i dont think i will be changing cleanser any time soon ! this dissolves make up as if it was never on your face in the first place and cleanses thoroughly whthout that dry or tight feeling. Insted it leaves the skin super soft and comfortable. The muslin cloth is another part of it i love it provedes gentle exfoliation but not hard enough to make my raw ( i not only use a granular exfoliator 2 times every 2 weeks and my face has never looked so good !

Update - this is the only new thing i have been using and it has broke me out horribly ! and it was such a shame i loved this cleanser !

This product and its' regime has almost completely cleared my skin, I think it's absolutely brilliant. It's gentle and leaves my face feeling fresh and not tight at all.

I cannot recommend this highly enough!

on 5/22/2011 12:58:00 PM

This cleanser is the best I've tried. Its soothing and feels like a spa treatment. I use it morning and night and my skin has never been better. It calms down any redness and rosecea around my nose and leaves my skin even and smooth.
I still get the occaisonal pimple as I have oily skin but this helps to keep my skin in great condition.

on 5/15/2011 11:32:00 AM

This stuff, to me, is a godsend. :)

It leaves my skin so soft and clean. And it's so gentle. I love the fact that it sucks out dirt. My boyfriend always notices how fresh my face looks after I've used it.

Can't live without it. Take it everywhere.

I found this quite disappointing to be honest. Maybe it just isn't suitable for my skin type but it broke me out on my chin and cheeks. I did like the smell and the cloth. It feels like you're having a facial! But I am glad I only bought the sample size :(

on 2/26/2011 3:07:00 PM

Had high hopes for this cleanser after reading rave reviews, but it did not agree with my skin at all. I think the combination of essential oils and hot water did nothing but aggavate my sensitive skin. It did seem to work very well the first few days, but my skin became read and irritated in no time.

on 12/1/2010 5:09:00 PM

I love this product. I don't think it is that expensive. It feels really luxurious and smells wonderful. It gives you a gentle exfoliation every day and always leaves my skin soft and bright. I ran out of money whilst on maternity leave recently, and was using my son's baby wash on my face which was ok for a bit but started taking its toll and my skin was getting really dull with a few blemishes. I bought this as soon as I got back to work and the difference was instant! I am so happy to have this back in my life . . . I always want to try more expensive products but I know where I am with this one and am reluctant to stray!

on 11/22/2010 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my HG cleanser. It takes make-up off perfectly and really cleans the skin without stripping or irritating. Really balances it out. I used to have a fair amount of spots and blackheads but this has really dealt with them.

I'd use this all the time if I could afford it - lovely stuff.

on 11/12/2010 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I write from Italy. I received the cleanse & polish as a gift, but I could use it only 4 or 5 times. I have a acne-prone skin and the following day I found my skin full of blemishes and spots. I don't raccomend it on sensitive or oily skin. Too much cocoa butter and too much eucaliptus oil.

Popular Face Skincare Products