Liz Earle Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

3.9

Not tested on animals

on 6/27/2008 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love this cleanser, i look forward to taking my makeup off!! feels like a treat on my skin...and i love the exfolianting effect of the muslin clothes!

on 3/18/2008 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Absolutely fantastic cleanser. Smells great, not very expensive, gets everything off. Skin feels much better after using it. I will buy this forever.

You just need one pump and gently rub into dry skin. I then put the muslin cloth into warm water, wring out and place over my face for 5 seconds to let the warmth from it open all my pores. Repeat twice more then rub off cleanser with cloth and warm water.

on 12/21/2007 8:30:00 PM

I really wanted to like this product - but, overall, it's not for me. I have sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin, and this cleanser was too heavy for me. I love the soft cotton cloths, and I still use them, but I don't think I'll reorder the cleanser. I've found that English skin care lines are very, very heavy, and leave a film on the skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is one of those old faithfuls, a product I periodically go back to - usually in winter and when my skin's feeling sensitive or dry. Takes off all makeup, doesn't sting my eyes and leaves my skin feeling clean and without that film that some cleansers seem to leave behind them (Like Eve Lom and the Organic Pharmacy Carrot Butter, doesn't break my combination skin out and settles and sooths any angry areas - I tend to get sensitive red cheeks in winter).My only gripe is he pump as you can't tell how much you've used but they do now sell it in a double size tube.

Wahhh - they changed to formula (took out the almond milk) and its not as good and it irritates my skin! VERY annoying why do they mess around with things that are already perfect! Also they have been bought out by Avon so I expect more formula changes to make the products cheaper to produce. Not amused.

on 3/18/2007 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried this cleanser hoping it could replace my pricey holy grail Eve Lom's cleansing cream. Alas, they are nothing alike. This does not cleanse remotely as well as Eve Lom's. It doesn't leave my skin as balanced either. I've finished two full-size pump bottles of Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish (I ordered the double set) and I won't be repurchasing. It's nice enough but nothing special. I wasn't impressed with the muslin cloths either because they aren't as exfoliating or as large as Eve Lom's cloths. In addition to the cleanser and muslin cloths, I also ordered a whole set of Liz Earle's products and while they were all nice enough, I didn't find any of them to be extra special. I liked her physical sunscreen fine but it was rather opaque and doesn't offer high PPD protection, so I won't be repurchasing that either. Other products I've tried include her moisturizer (the dry/sensitive one), the superbalm and a mask. The moisturizer was my favorite of all her products I've used.

on 12/28/2003 2:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love this cleanser! This cleanser totally removes all of my makeup, smells amazing and my skin has never been so soft & smooth from just a cleanser. This is definitely a HG cleanser for me!!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

I really love this cleanser for usng at night to take off my makeup. I bought it from qvcuk and they have some very good deals including other skincare essentials too. I got 2 cloths with mine. I prefer it to eve lom because it is almost the same product but a lot cheaper, it comes in a sanitary tube instead of the unsanitary pot that the Eve Lom one comes in that you have to dip your fingers in. It is a lot more accesible than eve lom too. All in all a great buy

Popular Face Skincare Products