It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

I just started using this and I don't think I'll go back to my previous foundation any time soon. Love it! I'm experimenting with how to apply and today put some on the back of my hand (just 1 pump) and dabbed my buffing-type foundation brush into it to apply, then lightly smoothed over with my Beauty Blender. That last step is mainly me being obsessive; I'm sure it would have looked fine with just a bit more blending with my fingers. It's very lightweight but not drying. My skin looks great and not too foundation-y. Doesn't settle into lines and that's great at 61.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

As a 'mature' woman, I've noticed that I need coverage but foundation cakes up. This is a nice CC cream that remains on all day. It has buildable coverage and feels very light. It's my everyday makeup. I use Laura Geller's Balance n' Brighten as a finishing powder. Perfect!

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Into my 60's, my skin is changing and I have been searching for a product that contains sun protection, moisturizer, brown spot coverage, foundation and - - yes, I know, I want it all! And I want it all in one easy to use product. I've paid my dues - I want easy now. Applying a moisturizer, then sun protection, followed by foundation.......been there, done that and don't want to do it anymore!

This product does it all and my skin doesn't look greasy, oily or mask-like and it doesn't melt off as the day wears on. PLUS - it's good for my skin. Oh, did I mention convenient? All of these wonderful goodies for your skin in an easy to use tube that's also great for travel. The tube keeps the product fresh and free from contamination and it's easy to dispense just the right amount. How perfect ! And it looks natural. Just yesterday, I was at the dentist and the hygienist remarked about my "beautiful skin." Made my day!

I am fair, blue eyes, silver hair and use the Light Shade

Always looking for a good natural medium coverage products.

This one is really overly rated if you have the chance to try CoverFX CC - the main difference?: CoverFX sinks into your skin and looks more natural after - with it cosmetics you can see that there's a HEAVY layer of products when look closer.

The packaging is nice, reminds me of the Lancome tinted moisturizer (purple tube)

Overall, not worth the hype, rather pay $45 CAD for CoverFx

I love the 50 SPF and the coverage of this CC cream. However it is a bit thick for me and doesn't glide on my skin (even with primer and/or moisturizing first) the way I think it should. I'm on the fence as to whether I would buy again as I do love It Cosmetics products and love the ingredients.

This was my first CC cream. My previous routine was to apply moisturizer, then maybe a primer, then MAC's Studio Fix powder. I'm in my 30s and have hated applying sunscreen to my face. It was time to find something!
This product glides right on and I would say has medium to full coverage. I mix it with my moisturizer and apply first thing after my shower. It sets quickly and does not crease or smudge much throughout the day. I find myself only using my MAC powder to set it sometimes.
Most importantly, this product hasn't broken me out. Definite repurchase for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is the bomb. I adore it.

You can buy this online or at your local Ulta for 38USD (before tax). It comes in a squishy tube container with an easily controllable pump which is always appreciated! The tube is opaque so it can be tough to tell when you're running out but you can hold it up to a bright light and get a good idea of low low you are. Also the pump is very easy to control so you can pump out just the tiniest bit if need be.

I flip-flop between fair and light depending on the time of the year and how tan I am. The range only contains 5 shades and while I'm happy I found two that work for me I can see it being very frustrating for others.

Application whise I prefer to start with a dense buffing brush then finish it off with a beauty blender to really push and blend it into my skin. I find that way that this somewhat thick product smooths on easier and leaves a more natural and less heavy looking finish. I would call it a happy medium coverage with that application, as the sponge thins it out a bit. My freckles still show through, most redness is covered and darker red marks and softened.It does cling a bit on the drier spots around my nose in the winter but applying an extra layer of moisturizer there does take that cakiness down a notch. It never 100% dries down so I prefer to set with an ultra light dusting of powder to aid blending of powder blush/bronzer etc.

This stuff holds up great when I start to get a bit oily. I work in a busy coffee shop and between dealing with hot coffee, dishes, and running around I don't find this separating or slipping on my face. I think it even holds on a bit longer without a primer as it adheres to my face really well and even at the end of the day 90% of it is still on with minimal fading.

Everyone's skin is different, but for me this product has not resulted in any breakouts.

Very pleased with this product and will certainly buy again.

I love it. It is a great product. It feels very light on your skin but it has great coverage. I have sun spots on my cheeks which are hard to cover. I don't expect it to cover them completely but it masked them pretty good. perfect with a little concealer. It didn't make me breakout and it smells nice. Fresh not too perfumed. I would definitely buy it again. I only have one con - they need more shades.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I LOVE THIS!! It's only been 4 days, but my skin reacts to things very quickly so I feel like I can pretty safely say that this isn't breaking me out. Fair (the lightest shade) is actually light enough for me! One pump covers my whole face. I'd call this medium coverage -- if I have a red mark from a zit I still need concealer (but this usually is the case with 'real' foundations, too). I do set mine with a powder foundation for a little extra OOMPH but it probably doesn't need it; I would set it with SOMETHING, though. I'm a super oily person and it holds up well to use of blotter papers multiple times a day. Not cheap, but it cuts my morning routine down drastically and my skin seems happy with it so that's worth a lot in my book!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the best of the BB/CC creams I have tried. It provides medium coverage with a lovely glow that really does look like my skin but better. It's on the thicker side, as most CC creams are but it's not heavy and blends so well with my RT EFB. One pumps is enough for my whole face. I just use concealer for darker spots or blemishes, and then dust my face with loose powder. I'm combo skin but this product doesn't make me super shiny throughout the day, nor does it dry out my skin. It really feels like I'm not wearing anything at all.

The package is great: a tube with a pump. For $38 it does seem on the pricier side but I don't mind since it's cheaper than most other ME/HE base products, and you get 1.7 oz as opposed to the 1 oz you typically get. With one pump being able to cover everything, a bottle should go a long way.

It does have a very citrusy smell to it but I don't mind it and it goes away almost immediately.