It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

Just as other reviewers, I received this as a sample, and didn't have high hopes for the product. I have dry/combo skin with hormonal acne and some fine lines under my eyes. I need a product with good coverage, but that also doesn't accentuate fine lines or cling to dry patches (FTR, I generally use Revlon CS whipped with good results). This product, surprisingly, fit the bill! I couldn't believe how smoothly it applied (I used my RT buffing brush), and it felt very nice going on. The coverage was very full, which surprised me! The finish was dewy and natural (I *MAY* have detected a hint of shimmer, which I'm guessing was from the SPF, but nothing that should turn anyone off). It feels quite a bit lighter than my current foundation, which I liked. I didn't need to top off with a powder, but I did use a setting spray. I love it!!
The high SPF is another great bonus.
I can't comment on the anti-aging or skin benefits claims, though I'll update if I notice any in the future. I definitely plan on purchasing the full size ASAP :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have also had bad luck with other BB and CC creams. I got a sample of this in the mail in medium and tried it. Upon application I was super impressed. It felt so nice on and gave great coverage without looking cakey. It actually made me look airbrushed and flawless. The added bonus was it actually lasted in me all day! That never happens to me :). Went to ulta to buy a full size today and they are sold out in my shade. I can't wait till it's back in stock!!!

I have just started using this CC Cream and so far I am very impressed by the level of coverage. I have used several other BB Creams previously and found them to be much too sheer and greasy. I apply this cream on top of my moisturizer using my fingers and don't usually need any powder on top. Quick and easy!

Pros: Much fuller coverage than other BB & CC Creams. More shade options to allow for better color matching. Nice satin finish, not greasy or shiny like other creams.

Cons: For me, the coverage is a little too heavy for my everyday casual look. But this is easily resolved by sheering it out with some aloe or moisturizer, so not a big deal for me. I use it full strength under my eyes where I need more coverage.

Overall, very happy with this cream and will purchase again!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Absolutely Amazing!!!!! The Best CC cream on the market. It relaces my moisturizer/ Primer and I Love that. For some added glow I mix in a little skin tint from lush. Flawless!!

If I need a little touch up I use the new IT celebration Foundation. It's truly a beautiful finish. I n love with both!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

amazed! hasn't broken me out! medium shade matches me perfectly! covers my acne and scars...this is a HG product!!!

I have finally figured out why this CC cream--which may shy consumers away due to it's name--covers and blurs away imperfections WAY better than a full-coverage foundation: the color-correction element. It is NOT masking or layering product over dull and problem skin; it perfects it. To me, it's like PhotoShop in a tube. I am no longer defined by the NC-15, fair-porcelain skin SHADE. Instead, it is my skin but better. I loved Celebration Foundation and never ever thought the coverage, ease and love could be matched, until I bought this. The light shade is perfect. I bought this because I felt that the light shade in the Celebration Foundation had changed. It seemed to have so much orange in it to me, way more than before. In fact, the medium shade matched better, which is hard to believe. But now that I have kind this, I can't see using anything else. The skincare benefits are an added bonus to me. Truly ah-mazed.

This is my new HG. I can't rave about it enough. Before, I was using Boscia BB cream which had light coverage. My scars and redness still peeked through and my face felt greasy and heavy by midday (and Boscia's stuff is super lightweight). This CC cream has never left my face feeling super heavy/greasy and dries smooth. The first time I put it on, I had to keep looking at my face because I thought something looked unusual. I realized it was because my face looked the closest to natural and flawless I had seen it look in years (I'm not one to put on foundation or anything though). It almost made me cry because I could finally be happy with the way my skin looked. The coverage is great, but if you want an absolutely flawless face (I like to keep my routine simple so I'm OK with a little redness here and there) a little bit of concealer will do the trick. But it does such a great job of covering (without being cakey!) that you probably don't even need concealer. It doesn't even feel like I have anything on! It will accentuate flaky skin a little bit, but that's expected with any tinted cream. It doesn't accentuate it as much as other products I've tried though. The packaging is great - it's a tube, but with a pump at the top. All you need is one pump for your face and that's easier than squeezing a tube and guessing on how much to use. I apply it with my fingers and just blend it out quick and then I'm good to go. I am so much happier about the way my skin looks. The shades "fair" and "medium" were pretty close on me, but medium worked best with my yellow undertone. It's a little pricey but totally worth it because of the benefits and the way it makes my skin look and feel. I love that it does good for your skin and has SPF 50 too! I highly recommend this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this equally as well as my current favorite foundation, Face Stockholm Liquid Mineral. I alternate the two, using this CC cream when I want more opaque coverage.

IT CC cream in Fair is a very good match for my NW15 skin. I still need to use concealer in a few trouble spots, but that's okay. Applied with a damp Beauty Blender, IT CC cream applies smoothly, and evens out my skin tone very well, without looking cakey or heavy. Even though I use it over a primer with SPF, I appreciate the fact that IT CC cream offers strong sun protection on its own. My ONLY quibble with this product is the fact that it doesn't hold up on my extremely oily skin all that well. Someone whose skin is less oily than mine (which would be just about everyone!) might love this unreservedly.

It's a bit on the pricey side, but you get a good amount of high-quality product, so it's still a good buy.

It Cosmetics is a cruelty-free company, which is very important to me.

I'd buy the IT CC cream again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is really a fabulous CC cream and one in which I would definitely repurchase.

Pros
Easy to use - It doesn't require any special brushes, sponges, or techniques. I can just apply it with my fingers and go

Coverage - Medium and is buildable. Looks natural and doesn't cake up. You may need additional concealer for a red zit but otherwise it covers nicely, including my red spots on my nose and chin.

Packaging - It comes in a tube with a squeeze pump. No mess and no fuss.

Oil Control - It does provide some oil control but it will not keep you shine free all day

Cons
Price- I paid $40 so it is not cheap. I'm sure the upscale packaging also bumps up the price.

Color Selection - It only comes in a very small selection of color choices so if you can;t find a match you will be out of luck. For reference, I am NC25 and wear light.

Have used daily for one week and love it. I use over moisturizer or serum but no primer. Great coverage. I usually don't need Undereye concealer when using this. Wears all day. Finish is very natural on me, neither glory or matte. I often don't even use a setting powder with this, which I always use with other foundations. This is considered a CC cream, but I don't need foundation with it. I have it in Light and apply with fingers