It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.7

Medium coverage, feels like genuine skin (not heavy or cakey), breathable, easy to apply AND provides SPF. However, with my combo skin, it separates in oily spots and really clings to even minor dry spots, making them extremely noticeable! I had skin problems I never even noticed until this foundation pointed them out... yuck. I would hate to see what it wears like when it’s actually hot and summery outside!! Did not appreciate the way it separated on the tip of my nose and my forehead. I’m disappointed, because on first impressions I was IN LOVE. Maybe better for normal skin types?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I only use it for "heavier" make up nights/days. It works incredibly well. I use such a small amount. No creeping, no edging, just a very good product. Not drying. No rash (sensitive skin).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is definitely one of my favorite cc creams! I love that it's good for your skin to, well as good as it can be:) Lasts a long time to.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was a great tinted moisturizer but be careful. Because it's SPF 50+ the shade range is a lot LIGHTER than what you are. It wasn't until I tried it when I got home (on a different day from testing in store) that it was not the same color as rest of my body but a lot lighter. However this has GREAT coverage and it's more like a foundation with tinted moisturizer benefits. I could have switched it to darker shades but that would have been annoying and I just didn't feel like dealing with it. However, it is a great product and has great benefits for your skin so don't use this review to stray. I highly recommend to buy this product in person and take a sample home to test in the sunlight next day to get your exact match. Maybe when I run out of the product I'm using then I will go back and try this in a darker shade to match. Also the packaging is great! Its a pump so you can control how much comes out as opposed to squirting out too much by accident.

My skin is oily, sensitive and acne-prone. I’m NC20 with strong yellow undertones.
I picked the shade Light and I received a sample of the shade Medium.
-SHADE: The shade Light is a neutral light/medium beige shade. Next to the shade Medium it looks ashy and a bit lighter. It’s slightly darker than my complexion (NC20) but it works. The shade Medium has warm orange/yellow undertones. I prefer the shade Light during winter and the shade Medium during summer when my skin gets tanner (NC25 -NC30). None of them suits my skin tone perfectly. I think It Cosmetics is a quite big company that makes millions per year I don’t get why they have this poor shade range.
SKIN TYPE: It has a healthy dewy finish but and looks nice on my oily skin. It doesn’t make it look greasy and lasts all day long. I don’t wear it constantly because I feel that it clogs my pores probably due to the high spf. It doesn’t accentuate my pores their powder foundation does that!
MORE: It has a slight citrusy scent but that disappears quickly. It has a light to medium coverage. I like to apply it with my fingers for light coverage or a dense brush for medium coverage.

I'm reviewing the "light" shade in this product. This product is not for the ladies who enjoy full coverage makeup, have VERY LARGE PORES or have oily skin. However, it is excellent for busy moms, women and men who want to look a little more "put together" on an "off" day. Below are the pros and cons from one week of experience with this:

PROS:
-Color Correction: This immediately corrected all the redness on my face-- to the point where I didn't feel I needed to use additional concealer in my normal areas (around the nose thanks to my seasonal allergies)
-Smooth and quick application: Dotted a few spots on my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin and patted it quickly across my skin and BAM! Done in a few seconds without wasting product using sponges or brushes
-Coverage: surprising medium coverage from this-- while this did not completely hide my VERY LARGE PORES, it did enough
-Lightness: Perfect for people who have decent skin who wants the lightest coverage that just makes their skin look hydrated, well-rested and even

CONS:
-Fades in a few hours-- which is fine because reapplication isn't hard-- it doesn't streak and there's no pilling-- this thing spreads like BUTTER
- I'm NC10-15/Nars GOBI/ELDW 1N1 and found the shade "light" many, many shades too dark and ORANGE for my very neutral skintone (so be sure to get a sample before purchasing)-- my skin looked like Honey's (from Fresh Off the Boat)
-While this does have SPF 50 and I see that the first two ingredients are TITANIUM DIOXIDE 9.0% ZINC OXIDE 6.3%, in order for this to be effective as a suncreen for the face, about a little more than half a teaspoon of this stuff needs to be applied to the face, but in my experience, you just need half a pea sized amount of this on the face-- so be sure to apply sunscreen under this!

All in all, this product is not bad, but I've been using Korean BB Cream since about 15 years ago and have had better formula (cleaner and more effective) for less cost. I personally prefer Innisfree Eco Natural BB Cream over this and I got that for $10... so if this product is HG for someone, perfect-- for me, I still prefer my Korean BB and CC creams.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got a sample from Sephora, absolutely love this product! The fair shade matches me perfectly, and it doesn't oxidize at all. It has decent lasting powder, and looks super natural. It's not exactly dewy, which is great as I can adjust the level of dewyness using a highlighter!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This was AWFUL got a sample from Macys, made my pores look huge..and my face Greasy
and it covered NOTHING, had to wash my face and use my foundation,,, this product SUCKS

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This BB cream gives really great coverage (almost full if not full) and can be doubled-up as a concealer. Makes the skin look smooth and gives it a healthy glow. Feels lightweight as well so you don't feel like you have heavy makeup on your face.

If you're oily or combo, it's best to set this with powder (I also recommend the CC powder from It Cosmetics). I have combo skin and the dreaded oily t-zone reared its ugly head after a few hours. I only had to do 2 touch-ups throughout a whole work day.

The one thing I don't like though is their lack of shades. 6 shades is not enough! They need to add more shades with different undertones!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Such an overrated product.

Firstly, if you haven't discovered the realm of Korean beauty, Korean BB and CC-s, you might like this. It's definitely something new compared to the Western BB-s and CC-s, I suspect that's why it is so popular - it brought something new to the table.

Secondly, if you are familiar with Korean beauty, you'll find this product extremely overrated and pricey. With this money, you'll find a similar or better product half or third of the price, with almost double the amount of the product (K. CC and BB-s come most of the time in 45-50 g - 1,5 / 1,7 oz - options). This CC itself is a Korean formulation developed in Korea, and sold to or by Americans at a much higher price than it would cost in Korea.

When it comes to the performance, this is full coverage compared to other products in its spectrum (other CC-s), you can't really compare this with a foundation, so be aware of that. The color range is ridiculous. The lightest, fair, might be too light for the the darkest fair, and too dark for the lightest fair, whereas the light seems extremely dark for a regular light. I don't get this. The ex owner of the company was all about inclusion whereas she herself created products for either someone bleeding 2 l of blood or someone returning from the Caribbeans. The hypocrisy of beauty industry in a nutshell.

This is far from being a natural finish, I've seen foundations looking more natural, it creases into the fine lines, it accentuates dry patches, it shows off pores. It gets oily and patchy after 1 h of wearing. The few positives: It feels very light on the skin, moisturising, minimal smell, works good as a concealer, but that's about it.

Bottom line: You may enjoy it if completely foreigner to the new make-up guru Korea, or you may totally dislike it if you're already a fan of this incredibly good yet reasonably priced beauty industry.

I want my money back. Can't believe how this company got worth billions of dollars by selling products that cost a few bucks on the Korean market. Silly us.