It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Holy moly! I cannot get over how amazing this product is. I just turned 27 and have decided that I am only going to use products with anti aging benefits and this one packs tons so I decided to give it a try. It is a flawless full coverage foundation, pore refining primer, anti aging serum, and SPF 50 all in one!!!!!! That alone cuts the product I have to use in half. I apply it with my fingers and two pumps covers my whole face very full coverage. It has a dewy natural finish which is nice but I set it with a finishing powder because I like a semi-matte finish and need something to control my oil - I have the oiliest skin. It holds up all day even in humidity which is a must for me in south florida. It's $38 which isn't bad considering how many products it replaces and all the benefits. Def my new daytime foundation. Can't wait to try more I.t. Cosmetics products.

I love this CC cream. I usually prefer a medium or full coverage foundation and most tinted moisturizers, bb and cc creams just don't do it for me. My skin usually just needs help to even out my skin tone but I prefer a more flawless finish. This CC cream has great coverage for everyday wear and it's good for the skin. I haven't worn it "out" in fear of flashback in photos but I love this for everyday wear. I got this in the medium shade and it's a perfect fit for my nc25-30 yellow based skin tone. I usually have a tough time finding a nice color match but medium is warm/neutral. I usually use mufe hd, laura mercier silk creme, and CG outlast stay fabulous and don't need to powder with these as i have dry/combo skin but I do powder my tzone with this cc cream as it's a bit dewier than the regular matte ones I wear. I thought about picking up the tan for summer but when I swatched it in store, it is much darker than the medium so it may only work out if I mix the two. I wish they had a medium/tan color... Hint hint IT!

I've literally never written a review on MUA before, but I had to about this product. It's been that revolutionary for my skin!

I've been using this for just over two weeks- I purchased it after rave reviews from MakeupByTiffanyD. I love the way that this CC cream works with my skin! Admittedly, I don't have a lot of active blemishes, so I use this mostly to correct the discoloration and unevenness that I have. It also makes my hyper pigmentation less noticeable.

When I first started using this, I found it kind of sticky and hard to blend. I always use my fingers to apply it and blend it in to my skin. To help make it easier on myself, I use a pump (at most) of this with a pump of the Hourglass Mineral Veil primer, another one of my holy grail items!

Once I do that, I will apply concealer to my under eye area and go about doing my eye makeup while it sinks in. I finish with a very light dusting of MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus.

This has been the best everyday skin/base routine I've found in years! It literally does look like my skin but better! By mixing it with primer and setting with powder, I find it lasts me from 8 am until I wash it off at night. The only place that it can fade for me is around my nose, where I often have some redness.

FYI, I have combination oily skin that can be prone to eczema. I'm also an NC30-37 in Mac Pro Longwear.

I have been using this as my foundation for the past three months. I use the shade medium, which for winter is perfect. I just switched tan, which would be too dark for summer. I will use the It Celebration in Tan to darken it for summer. I use a snail cream by Mizon under this, and then set the CC with a light powder. My pores have shrunk, but this may also be do to the fact I have cut back on glycolic products. Very happy with this product. Have already bought a back-up.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

As I've gotten older I find my skin need different care than ever before. This helps to even out a 36 year old's skin in a natural way. I've heard it is heavy, but that can be said with any number of foundations. If you wet your beauty blender, or use a synthetic stippling brush the CC cream will apply however you choose. If you put a squirt on your fingers and apply of course it will be heavy. What I do is this, one squirt onto the back of my hand, dab my stippling brush in then smooth onto my face in an upward circular motion. Coverage is medium but buildable this way. It doesn't settle in my fine lines and I can cover my face rather quickly.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have also had bad luck with other BB and CC creams. I got a sample of this in the mail in medium and tried it. Upon application I was super impressed. It felt so nice on and gave great coverage without looking cakey. It actually made me look airbrushed and flawless. The added bonus was it actually lasted in me all day! That never happens to me :). Went to ulta to buy a full size today and they are sold out in my shade. I can't wait till it's back in stock!!!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Absolutely Amazing!!!!! The Best CC cream on the market. It relaces my moisturizer/ Primer and I Love that. For some added glow I mix in a little skin tint from lush. Flawless!!

If I need a little touch up I use the new IT celebration Foundation. It's truly a beautiful finish. I n love with both!