It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

It does not worth the 43 dollars at all. Give me a pimple next day,open my pores after 4 hours, disappears if not use powder on top, also looks oily after 2 hours. I'm sorry but if you cost me more than 40 dollars you better be long wearing, flawless and do not give me a single pimple

Amazing product. Been using a much higher end foundation, but this one is exceptionally better. So many compliments on my skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hmmm...I'm on the fence about this foundation. I normally either love or hate something. My holy grail foundation is Lancome teint idole. I never stray from it and have used it for 6 years. The reason I decided to purchase this product is one of my favorite youtubers Marissa Lace has been going on and on about this foundation. She has suffered with pretty bad acne for a long time and she has scarring on her cheeks both actual scarring and hyperpigmentation. And her skin has had an amazing turn around the past months. I have shallow scarring and have suffered with mild to moderate acne for eleven years. So I went out and got this and was so excited to try it. I have to say this is medium coverage definitely not full coverage! It feels light weight on the skin and has a slight dewy finish. I'm not into dewy at all! But I'm willing to get out of my comfort zone. The number one complaint I have is that this accentuates my flaws, my big pores, shallow acne scarring on my cheeks and my acne. I had three tiny pimples I needed to cover when first applying this and those three pimples stuck out so much. I could definitely not wear this during a bad breakout. This also seemed to have random sticky/tacky places on my face. The best things about this is it doesn't break me out, I love the non chemical spf 50, and It really makes my skin look better after I wash it off. My face looks a little more even and feels nice and hydrated after I take it off. It has antiaging and skin brightening ingredients that definitely work! They claim that with use over time your skin will get better and I definitely believe that. I wished my skin looked as flawless and Ms Marissa's but it doesn't in fact I hate how my face looks I'm pics or on camera with this because I see every imperfection so pronounced. A lot of older woman sing the praises of this and gosh I just couldn't see this blurring out wrinkles if it amplifies so much on me and I don't have wrinkles or fine lines thanks to using retin a for 11 years. I will not repurchase this and most probably will return it although I didn't hate it...If I had a better skin texture and didn't suffer with breakouts I would keep it.

I do like this. The color match is ok for my skin tone (Medium) The smell is alright and doesn't really bother me. It has a light to medium coverage that is build able. But the price is outrageous. There are better products out there. It doesn't break me out. Not a bad product. But I won't repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

OK, I love this product. I still use a moisturizer and sometimes a primer underneath it, but I like the coverage and I think it creates a very clean surface for foundation. HOWEVER, I have warm toned medium skin and the "medium" shade was way too light for me. It worked fine under my Bare Minerals foundation, but I like a full coverage BB or CC that I can wear without foundation on the weekends, etc... with this one, I had trouble doing that because it made my face look so much lighter than my body. The tan seems to be a little dark for me, but I would be willing to try it, just not at this price point... I am in love with Marcelle's golden glow BB, so I guess I will just go back to that for now. I wouldn't rule trying this one out again... and if your skin is darker or lighter than mine, I would really encourage you trying it. Awesome stuff!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best CC cream ever, it's perfect as foundation, perfect as sunscreen and perfect as a light skin moisturizer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

So I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag in the color medium... Although I didn't like the color match, I loved the way the product applied and finished on my skin (with powder). The coverage was great, and since it's summer the added SPF in the product was great for daily use.

That being said, I went to Ulta and purchased it in Tan (and used the medium to highlight). I just love this. I have fine lines as well as acne scarring from my teenage years, and this did a great job of covering and not yet settling into my lines. Have used daily ever since I bought it!

Love~

I have a XL tube (a qvc buy) a regular size tube and I bought a deluxe sample. Needless to say I love this stuff. I travel a bit that's why I have so many tubes of this. It's my go-to when I don't want layer a lot of products. For me it's my moisturizer, sun screen and med cover foundation all in one. However because of the sun screen it doesn't photograph well. It's not super long wearing, about 6-8 hrs, then it kinda breaks up. I can just blend it back with my fingers and the coverage goes back to normal. I'm a NC25-30 in MAC and I wear Medium in this. When I'm lighter this is perfect and if I tan use bronzer to warm it up. Tan was a little unnatural and dark, I couldn't make it work.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love how this product makes my aging dehydrated skin look. Stunning.

This foundation is so great. It makes my skin feel lightweight and I hardly feel like I am wearing any makeup but it still gives great coverage! It's extremely easy to apply and it lasts all day. The product is very good for the summer and it works very good on my combination skin. It doesn't even need a primer! I definitely recommend getting it.