It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.8

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased the trial size of this from Sephora and received a compact (with a push button dispenser) in a set from QVC. I have tried this several times, the most recent being yesterday evening. This is a heavy, greasy mess! I agree with the previous review regarding the pores and breakouts, but I also experienced burning and when I removed it several hours later, I looked as if I had rosacea! Also, it seems that anything in a squeeze tube from It leaks out of the threads of the tube -- this has happened to me with two of the new concealer/brighteners that I paid full price for and got zero response from It when I e-mailed them. Apparently It Cosmetics has some ingredient that is all wrong for me -- their powder blush, CC powder, bronzing powder, cream highlighter all cause clogged pores and redness. I still use the Bye Bye Undereye concealer but make sure it never goes anywhere but my undereye area.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hmmm...I'm on the fence about this foundation. I normally either love or hate something. My holy grail foundation is Lancome teint idole. I never stray from it and have used it for 6 years. The reason I decided to purchase this product is one of my favorite youtubers Marissa Lace has been going on and on about this foundation. She has suffered with pretty bad acne for a long time and she has scarring on her cheeks both actual scarring and hyperpigmentation. And her skin has had an amazing turn around the past months. I have shallow scarring and have suffered with mild to moderate acne for eleven years. So I went out and got this and was so excited to try it. I have to say this is medium coverage definitely not full coverage! It feels light weight on the skin and has a slight dewy finish. I'm not into dewy at all! But I'm willing to get out of my comfort zone. The number one complaint I have is that this accentuates my flaws, my big pores, shallow acne scarring on my cheeks and my acne. I had three tiny pimples I needed to cover when first applying this and those three pimples stuck out so much. I could definitely not wear this during a bad breakout. This also seemed to have random sticky/tacky places on my face. The best things about this is it doesn't break me out, I love the non chemical spf 50, and It really makes my skin look better after I wash it off. My face looks a little more even and feels nice and hydrated after I take it off. It has antiaging and skin brightening ingredients that definitely work! They claim that with use over time your skin will get better and I definitely believe that. I wished my skin looked as flawless and Ms Marissa's but it doesn't in fact I hate how my face looks I'm pics or on camera with this because I see every imperfection so pronounced. A lot of older woman sing the praises of this and gosh I just couldn't see this blurring out wrinkles if it amplifies so much on me and I don't have wrinkles or fine lines thanks to using retin a for 11 years. I will not repurchase this and most probably will return it although I didn't hate it...If I had a better skin texture and didn't suffer with breakouts I would keep it.

This foundation is my go to, my holy grail, my numero uno foundation! I have acne prone skin which has resulted in acne scarring on parts of my face. Trying to find a foundation that could hide those scars while not causing more breakouts has always been a challenge. However, this foundation does it all. It is full coverage, gentle on the skin, and even has a nice lemony scent to it. No complaints about this product

I've using this product for almost a year now. I use it everyday and I love it! It's so lightweight, I use it with the Smashbox Photo Loving primer and a damp beauty blender. I smooth it out with my fingers and then press the beauty blender so the product is still there. The SPF is awesome as well and it makes my skin wonderful. I have NEVER gotten acne because of this. It is light to medium coverage but the coverage is buildable. In love with this product!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is the 2nd brand of CC cream I have used. So, I have learned that CC creams can vary as much as foundations. The first was more like a tinted moisturizer and was quite dewy. This product covers like a light liquid foundation and the finish is more matte. I always use moisturizer underneath, but I have worn it while out for hours without SS underneath and did not notice any tanning, although I probably should wear SS too. I have the lightest shade, Fair and it is not too light or too pink for my pretty fair neutral, slightly golden complexion. I mix a dab of Nars liquid luminizer in with a scant pump of the CC cream. In the summer, I mix it on the back of my hand with Nars Laguana (golden brown) and the rest of the year, with Nars 413 BLKR (champagne). This gives me a subdued glow. I have gotten compliments on the finish, so I guess it's working well for me. It lasts pretty well through the day. It's reasonably priced, imo and does the job.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Best CC cream ever, it's perfect as foundation, perfect as sunscreen and perfect as a light skin moisturizer.

I received a medium sample in my ipsy bag last month and even though it's a little dark I still find ways to use it daily! I mix my benefit big easy bb cream that is a shade to light with the cc cream and it's beautiful!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

So I received a sample of this in my Ipsy bag in the color medium... Although I didn't like the color match, I loved the way the product applied and finished on my skin (with powder). The coverage was great, and since it's summer the added SPF in the product was great for daily use.

That being said, I went to Ulta and purchased it in Tan (and used the medium to highlight). I just love this. I have fine lines as well as acne scarring from my teenage years, and this did a great job of covering and not yet settling into my lines. Have used daily ever since I bought it!

Love~

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this foundation. I was drawn to it after seeing a demo on QVC and learning that it had a 50 SPF. I pigment easily and this HG not only has ingredients to fade pigmentation, but covers impeccably. If you want to build coverage you simply let it dry a moment then go over it again.

I like to use a sunscreen under this--Some may need a primer with it although it has wonderful "spread" and is easy to blend. I get a great effect just with my fingers, and sometimes I just use a dry air brush to go over it before it sets.

I agree that it could be better for normal to oily skin even though I am quite dry and use it well. You just have to moisturize a little more before you lay it down.

I would like to try the illuminating version of this foundation, just for the cheeks and forehead, to see what kind of effect I could get.

I just took my MIL to Ulta to try the CC foundation and we got her the Medium shade. I use the second lightest shade, Fair.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This reminds be of the way bye bye under eye goes on. Extremely pigmented but does not do well for dry skin. Even with moisturizer. Hard to blend it may look good after some doing but hour later it dries, separates and creases sits in pores. No it skin products have worked for me.