It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.8

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

So far I'm really liking this lightweight foundation in medium. I was having some issues w piling due to oil vs silicone battle between this and my neova sunscreen. It's medium coverage and leaves a slight dewy finish. My one issue is I had to use quite a bit per application.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I consider myself a bit a of a foundation junkie, and have tried just about every high end foundation with a similar finish to this cc cream.
Nothing comes close. I would class this as others have said more as a foundation than a true cc cream with a light to medium coverage.
It just gives off a lovely natural sheen to the skin which dries to the touch, but never looks dull, or over dewy through out the day, doesn't crease, or ever look cakey, hides pores well, with 50 plus sunscreen. It does have a citrus scent, but disappears immediately once it dries down.
Now, how i like to judge a good foundation is how it appears in my cars rear vision mirror, (might sound weird) but a bad foundation will show every crease, dry patch and tell if you have chosen a good colour match due to the natural lighting, and is the only foundation that makes my old skin look almost flawless !
I would say this foundation would last a good 6 hours, but i do follow up with hourglass ambient lighting finish powder to help with the lasting time.
Now for reference, i am colour matched perfectly to Nars sheer glow( Deauville), Mac studio fix ( NC 15), Two faced born this way (vanilla) & Makeup forever HD stick (117)
The only downside to this foundation is the poor colour range. I find the lightest shade "Fair is just a little too light for my skin, and "Light "is slightly obvious on my skin.
I have to buy a full size tube of fair and mix in a small travel size of light to get my perfect shade. Then store in a airless pump tube which i purchased on eBay.
Due to how popular this foundation is, i hope IT Cosmetics plans on working on more shades soon.
I highly recommend this foundation, and whilst i challenge myself to find something just as flattering, i know i will keep on trying to find that HG foundation (i cant help myself !) but so far nothing comes close.
Although Makeup forever HD stick would be my second favorite, if for what ever reason i was unable to purchase the IT Cosmetics CC cream.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love love LOVE this product. The price is a little much for me, but maybe not for you. The packaging is nice, as it comes in a tube with a pump rather than a cap you have to take off. That comes in handy. I love the name too :) On to the product itself: it comes out rather creamy, which is good for me. I have lots of acne scars that I need to cover up, rather than acne itself, as that would make it worse. I have a few on my cheekbones and I find that when I use it there, I don't even need a highlighter! It gives you a beautiful glow. It really is hydrating, although I've had to surrender some of that when I put powder on top of it. I have dry skin so that was a plus. Not only that, but the smell is amazing. Not something you wouldn't smell elsewhere, but a plus for a foundation that already does so much. However, I am soooo sad that it only comes in a few shades :( Overall though, I really like the product.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Me: Olive NC20ish with dry and sensitive skin prone to redness.

What I like: I really enjoy this product - it somehow manages to give quite high coverage while maintaining a natural slightly glowy finish. It's the highest coverage base that I have in my collection - I would put it at a medium edging towards full.

I tend to reach for this when I'm having the occasional bad skin day or if I'm going out at night. I always apply with a damp beauty blender and find this gives the most skin like result. It lasts very well on my drier skin type but may get too dewy on those with combination-oily skin. I don't tend to set with powder because I enjoy the glow that this provides on its own. It doesn't get cakey and it doesn't highlight dry patches.

I wear Shade Light and it's a decent but not perfect match. It may be too dark for me in the cooler weather so I'll probably have to mix with a lighter foundation shade then. I rate the packaging - a plastic tube with pump top. It's great for traveling and very hygienic. It's also well priced especially considering how much product you get and how little I use during each application.

What I don't like: The fragrance. I'm not a fan of the lemon scent, it reminds me a little of floor polish. I also prefer fragrance free base products because it's an unnecessary potential irritant for sensitive skin. Having said that, I've not noticed any irritation from occasional use of this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Simply put, I just do not like this product. I bought it in the summer simply because it had SPF 50 in it and good coverage, saving me an extra step of applying SPF and concealer. Other than convenience, I don't see anything great about it. The coverage is good but made me look greasy. The color selection was not good either. I bought it in light/medium and it has red undertones. I absolutely despise how this felt on my skin. It feels tacky and heavy and never quite sets. I've tried applying it with different brushes and the beauty blender but still feels mask like on my skin which is an absolute deal breaker when it comes to foundation.

I have switched foundations but keep coming back to this one. It's definitely not a full coverage foundation but it does great things for my dry skin. You can layer it and it does not get cakey. The light color works for me and I am usually a neutral / light beige skin type. I used to use the old formula dermablend and that was my HG product. However, I do not like the new formula and keep trying to find something similar. This works for now and I will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I too bought this in Fair. It is just that, fair but overpriced. It felt nice when applied but the fact is that the coverage is not great, and several applications are needed in order to get even coverage.. frankly the tube with pump is awful and dispenses either a small glop or way too much. I used it up within a month and I do not usually do that -- it was in summer so I look for light coverage. And if you sweat... forget it. It just goes away somewhere.

I spent money on a glorified BB cream and there are many BB creams with better coverage and staying power.

this is really not worth the money unless you buy into the "it's natural" baloney.

will never repurchase any of the iT line. Even the brushes are overpriced.. shows you what a lot of internet hype does.

Best. Thing. Ever .

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have never had a makeup product actually make me break out. This one did. My skin isn't oily but after wearing it for a few hours my face looked like a big greasy mess. Half of it was gone. I would say it is light coverage. The smell is also really strong. If you are sensitive to smells then you definitely won't like it. The only good thing it has going for it is the pump. This is going back to Ulta.

Shade: Light (1 pump) mixed with Medium (0.5 pump) (Usually a NC/C20-23 in MAC)

This is my go-to face makeup nowadays!!! There are several excellent properties that drive it to be #1 in my book:

Pros:

- Easy, no muss-no fuss application (Idiot proof and forgiving on low maintenance days!)
- Very good on the latter side of med-full coverage for those with moderate imperfections!
- Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB Physical SPF 50+
- Shades are very close match (I use 'Light' in Winter, a Mix of 'Light' and 'Med' in the Summer)
- The base ingredients are 'Snail Secretion' (!!!). That nourishes the skin and enhances its' healing abilities (i.e. like in most Korean creams and BBs) and gives it a luxurious, bouncy gel-like texture!

Cons:

- Wears off in around 6-7 hours, 4-6 on really humid days or if I break a sweat (but easily reapplied without mussing up the glow-y, smooth coverage)
- Sort of expensive when bought at 1 oz size and at retail (i.e. $38, IIRC)
- Limited shade selection for those who have a very warm or very cool coloring (Though easily remedied with mixing another additive or foundation in)

Overall, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, and I really didn't want to buy into It Cosmetics' hype, but impulse bought it on QVC in the large 2.53 oz size one sleepless night, and never looked back!