It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.9

Still on the fence with this... I started using this a few weeks ago after using Lioele BB Cream for YEARS. Very similar product, but this has lower coverage than Lioele. I do like the shade range on this product, but I'm not sure if my skin likes it. I'm not prone to break outs AT ALL, but this is breaking out my face a bit. I'm going to give it some more time to try it out, but I'm going back to Asian BB creams after this.

I love this product. The spf 50 sunscreen is a mineral based sunscreen, not a chemical sunscreen. I react badly to all the chemical sunscreens and I can actually use this product. Provides great, smooth coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This broke me out.

In the meantime, it was so beautiful and lasted a long time. The coverage was great. I bargained with myself for awhile, hoping something else caused the breakout, but it was this.

It could be your HG! Just not mine. Patch test and keep your receipt.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm obsessed. I have very dry skin with texture and scarring leftover from acne when I was younger, and this covers up everything and looks super dewy. It lasts all day long, and it makes my skin look flawless. I LOOOOVEEE ITT

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

My favourite CC ever, in that it performs like a BB coverage wise but actually colour corrects and looks so natural. Effortless to apply as it's easy blending and lasts 6 hours without a primer where other CC creams seem so sheer they sink right in and wear off within a couple hours. Don't love the price but until something comparable comes along, I'll repurchase. It's a daily staple that makes me look pulled together without all the fuss of foundation and it doesn't need any other products to support the longevity or finish. Erases flaws while still looking like skin. Magic.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I mix in a little of their illuminating CC cream and some of the bronzing as well. A little goes a long way. It lasts all day long and makes me look younger. I love it.

I love this product! It gives my face a fresh and dewy look and I've gotten tons of compliments since I started wearing it several months ago. I'm already getting ready to repurchase when the Sephora VIB sale happens soon. And SPF 50? You can't hear that -- especially if you're fair, like me. Is the packaging AMAZING? No. But it's fine! Overall, a yes for me and I will be repurchasing.

I love this. As someone with mature skin, I appreciate the lightweight coverage combined with 50 spf. I continually try other products but keep coming back to this. Best applied with a sponge over moisturizer and primer. I know that every skin is different but this one works for me. Love it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I'm giving this 3 stars even though it doesn't work for my dry skin, because this could work really well for other skin types. Plus it's great for those who prefer a thicker formula and heavier coverage.

Personally, I've found that foundations with a thinner consistency work best for my dry skin. It's quite a search to find one that offers medium, buildable coverage (Lancome 24H Teint Idole or Teint Miracle come to mind).

One of the best parts about the IT CC cream is not only the generous amount of spf it has, but the packaging. It comes in a flexible tube packaging with a pump. Woo hoo! You can't ask for better than that, especially since many high-end foundations are stingy with their packaging, which cause you to waste a lot product if you're not careful.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I first got this in the small sample size on Sephora's website in medium and found it a tad dark so bought it in the store in the larger tube in the shade light cause I loved the coverage. Now it's perfect for my Neutral skin that I have redness to hide that's on the dry side. I use this and set it with Sephora's yellow setting powder and my skin looks flawless. I finally found my match. I am a NW/NC 20 and light works well. This is definitely medium buildable coverage. It's a tad too drying for me but I make it work without a product underneath if I apply it with my fingers and really work it in so it melts into my skin. You can build it up. Nice and thick. I don't smell anything. This is the first foundation type product I've been impressed with in a long time. Exactly what I've been looking for. Covers the redness in my cheeks nicely and I don't need to use a concealer on the days I'm in a hurry under my eyes which I love cuz the yellow undertone cancels out the purple blueish shadow my dark circles cast under my eyes. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.