RIMMEL Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss - 107

4.5

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Rimmel Kate 107 is red with a dose of vampy berry/plum which makes it sexy but also very chic and sophisticated. It has a beautiful richness to it and becomes more vampy the more you layer it. It's bold enough that random people have complimented me on this lipstick, but it somehow manages to be very wearable and more comfortable in comparison to my other red lipsticks. Unique color and perfect autumn/holiday lippy. I have very warm, yellow undertones (NC20-25) and was pleasantly surprised at how flattering this shade was on me. One of my favorite makeup purchases this year. Only one downside... although it is super pigmented, it does have a strangely grainy texture that is slightly drying. I would recommend wearing a light balm under this.

I love this lipstick! I have a very pale skin tone and was doubtful when I purchased it. However this is a beautiful colour and complainants my skin tone perfectly. It went on very easily and looked amazing on me. It lasted about 6hrs (even after/eating and drinking) and I only applied it once. It does stain a little so be very careful when applying it, otherwise can spoil your make up look. I absolutely love this colour and will be my 'go to' lipstick this autum/winter

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick - the shade, texture, everything!

I bought it last week after going on the hunt for a great lipstick for the autumn/winter time. I'd heard great reviews about this lipstick so I thought I'd give it a try - it could possibly be in my top 5 favourites! I picked it up in Superdrug for £5.49 which I thought was a total bargain for the quality of the product!

I was afraid the shade would look too harsh against my fair skin but it is the perfect colour, and I think it's a great alternative for a classic bright red lip, especially for this time of year. The texture is matte but it's not drying at all and is really creamy when applying. The pigmentation is fabulous and you can really build up the colour too.

Very impressed and I would definitely repurchase! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

I love this. I was inspired to buy this because of Zoella and I'm pleased I did. It's very pigmented and doesn't make my lips look dry. I will repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

just got this yesterday and i am in love with it already! i have been searching for the perfect deep, dark red- which is perfect for the upcoming autumn- and i think i've found it. the colour is a beautiful burgundy/wine and i think it would complement most skin types. for a matte lipstick, it is not drying at all and applies quite smoothly and creamy. the finish isn't too matte either, it gives just a tiny bit of sheen. you wouldn't need a lip balm or a lip gloss over it. it doesn't transfer easily which is a good thing. the smell is absolutely divine- a fruity, berry scent which reminds me of sweets! this lipstick is a brilliant drugstore/ high street one as it is rare to find a lipstick this good quality and the colour doesn't come along very often across drugstore brands. all in all this lipstick is amazing for its price, i am definitely looking into buying more of the kate moss lipsticks!

Love this shade!!!!! This shade is wonderful if you are adventures with lipstick and you are looking for a statement color on the lips and are tired of wearing plums or reds! It is like a dark wine but not to dark. This is a nice lipstick color to complete a very fashionable outfit. It is a sexy shade maybe wear it with a little black dress on a night out. Just if you are wondering I am a very pale Hispanic with neutral undertones, I have black hair, and very dark eyes.

It's a very nice deep red that doesn't come off as completely matte, but barely transfers at all and is super creamy when applying to the lips. It looks very refined on my lips and I can't wait for winter to where it all the time (I still wear it sometimes during the summer heh). The packaging is sleek and quite good for drugstore. There is one issue where when doing touch ups, I sometimes get weird lumps of black stuff, but it's barely noticeable and I probably shouldn't be applying that much at once anyway. I can't wait to go out and buy 111 too!

This is a dark, deep, purpley red. It's matte, but very creamy and smooth to apply. Looks amazing even on pale skin. Smells delicious as all the Kate Moss' do. I don't know if I'm right but it almost seems like a dupe for NYX Snow White

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This lipstick is perfect. Matte. Dark and sexy! It's by far my favourite!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Rimmel is my favourite brand for lipsticks and the Kate ones are wonderful!

A smooth red that can be put on thin for a lighter red or layered for a vampy deep red colour.

Almost melts onto the lips and last forever.