beautyblender Solid Cleanser

4.2

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

I got this when I bought my beauty blender for me personally I'd rather use a big bar of Zote A Mexican bar soap it's pink it will cost you a dollar and last you almost a year I clean all my brushes with that product this one to me is overpriced so basically you're just paying too much to get your brushes or your sponges clean js

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This soap does clean out the BB really well and leaves it squeaky clean. The downside is that it's super drying and my hands were covered in little eczema patches after using this for 3 days. Yes, 8 moisturised, and no, it didn't get appreciably better until I stopped using this.

It's also horribly overpriced. If you have a look at the ingredients in this soap, it's basically plain old vegetable soap. The free hotel soap I got from Novotel in New Zealand has almost the exact same ingredients, with the difference being in the last few ingredients, which, as everyone knows, are usually present in such tiny amounts that it has little impact on the effect of the product. Just google "vegetable soap" and compare the ingredients of that to this Solid Cleanser, you'll see what I mean.

I also find that regular bar soap works just as well in cleaning out the BB- I wash it after every use and it's still spotless.

Would definitely not repurchase!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this but it's overpriced for what it is. It's a round bar of soap inside a plastic container with a little mini soap dish. It's "just okay." It does cleanse the Beauty Blender and other similar sponges just fine. It's not fabulous or miraculous, it's just okay. It's very expensive and not worth the money. For $5, I would repurchase. It's not worth much more than that. Gentle hand soap or baby shampoo would do the same thing for way less money.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't have a beauty blender or sponges, but thought having this on my vanity would make me more inclined to clean my makeup brushes regularly. I don't like it at all. It's messy and doesn't get the makeup out of my brushes well at all. I'm returning to my tried and true DIY brush cleaner (dish soap + olive oil) and threw this away.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I got this for free while purchasing my original beauty blender on a cruise to stockholm last year. Still lasts me and probably until 6 month from now. Quite durable and stronger than normal soaps. The soap bar alone costs 16e on land, not sure if I want to spend that much even if this cleans beauty blender really well everyday. And make up brushes but I'd rather be using make up shampoo by kicks.

I bought the Dr bronner's soap just in case this runs out as a replacement. Been hearing raves of the dupe. Let's see if it's all that worth it. Its just a little cheaper in finland afterall.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

The beauty blender solid cleaner is awesome. Cleans the sponge as well as brushes incredibly well. For long wearing foundation I have to lather twice but all the product will come out. I do not believe it when people say their BB is stained...it is just still dirty, it can come out with diligent cleansing. I've had a white BB for a year that is still spotless. I've tried similar makeup cleansing bars and the BB one is far superior. The portability of the cleanser and the little container with drainer is great as well. Here comes the BUT....ordinary bar soap works exactly the same at a fraction of the price which is why I will not repurchase, try it!

Chalk me up to the enthusiastic group. This stuff leaves my BB sponge and my brushes squeaky clean. Honestly, I tried everything else, including dish washer liquid, and nothing worked as well as this cleanser. I've had my sponge for years (I really should get a new one). In spite of my cleaning it after every use, it became a bit stained. This stuff left it looking new.

Pricey, yes. But I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Omg. Looks like I have a new beauty blender. Gets the bb really clean. Definitely a must have if you hate dirty looking bb's.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I practically have nothing but love for this product. Here comes a list of why you need it in your life:

+ Tackles practically every product I've tried, on every sponge or brush I own. If you won't get it all out by just swishing the brush around in the palm of your hand (or on your rubber glove thingy if you use one), then try to add a little water to a cup and swish the brush covered in cleanser around in the water to get /everything/ out, even what's buried deep inside the brush.
+ Lathers well.
+ Smells nice. It has a discreet lavender smell.
+ No parabens or sulfates. You don't want to get that all over your brushes, especially if you're actively avoiding it in your makeup!
+ Lasts a long, long time. For maybe three or four months I've been using it for all my brushes at least once a week, and after every use of my beautyblender, and I have more than three quarters left still!
+ Convenient packaging. Easy to travel with, and takes up very little space on a shelf.

- The price. Still...

Well worth the money spent! I haven't tried the liquid version, but I have a feeling you'll waste a lot less product this way, when you're just dabbing the brush/sponge in this rather than squeezing out liquid. Will definitely repurchase.

it cleans all the gunk that other cleansers were not able to. the downside is the price! expensive for a small product. what i would keep is the packaging (it has the 'scrubber') so that i can get a dupe to be placed in it. makes cleaning easier for my brushes. thanks to the review below mine for the dupe suggestion!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools