CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.6

on 10/12/2015 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this product is the worst. the consistency is way too sticky, its hard to blend. my face get oily very quick, and it doesn't make the face matt, it creases a lot on forehead, nose and under eye area. maybe it will work on dry skin. it is horrible to me, definitely not going to purchase this again.

on 8/1/2015 8:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Got a 10ml sample of this, thank god I didn't purchase this product. It goes on quite oddly - had to blend for a long time but it set into a satin-like finish.. Also it is definitely not for oily skin - powdered a lot. Didn't like how greasy it felt on the skin.

UPDATE

Tried it for the second time and to be honest, one thing I HATE about this product is the smell - it's so strong, I can't stand it. It made me break out too.

on 7/26/2015 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I started using the Clinique CC Cream because I was looking for something that will moistuize and protect my face from the sun. I chanced upon this and saw that it also helped with fading blemishes and evening out my skin tone so I thought it was definitely worth to try.

As far as moisturizing and sun screen, i think it did it's job. It kept my face hydrated all day. It also really helped in evening out my skin tone by fading blemishes. I noticed that my blemishes (from pimple scaring, I sometimes pick on them, it's a really bad habit) 'disappear' MUCH faster than before.

The only thing I wished it would do is to mattify my face. It's not for really oily people. When I first put it, it makes my face dewy (the good kind) but 2-3 hours later, I would already need to blot my face.

In terms of how long a bottle will last, well, it lasted me for a year since you only need a pea-size for your entire face. I used it almost everyday.

on 5/30/2015 6:39:00 PM

If you have dry, sensitive skin then give this a go. I love this product, I find that it blends beautifully and is very nourishing to my picky complexion. I find that the coverage is light to medium and buildable too. It gives a beautiful glow to the skin and photographs really well. It may not work so well on extremely oily skin types. With a good spf it is a good all round product, I highly recommend.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I FREAKING LOVE this CC Cream. I got so many compliments from wearing it. It doesn't feel heavy on your skin. It doesn't clog pores. It is just amazing. It also match my skin colour very well, I have olive skin and 'Medium Deep' really suits me. I am in Australia and it costs me $45 here. But I am planning to get the next one from eBay since I already knew my shades. I highly recommend this product to anyone who doesn't like using thick foundation.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got a generous sample of this, probably in a gift w purchase. As others have said, it is SO HARD to blend into your skin. I use a flat-head stipiling foundation brush and really try to buff it into my skin, but it seems like by buffing out one area of your face, you're really just pushing the product into smears surrounding that area.

Most of all, I can't believe this is part of their Moisture Surge line, when everytime I wear it my skin looks horribly flaky. Sure, I suffer from some dry skin now and then, but that's why I like to wear a BB (or CC, though this is my first one) cream: to moisturize while getting some coverage. But while this is supposedly designed for dry skin, it highlights every dry patch of skin on my face. Not only does it highlight all of the gross dry skin on my face, it still looks waxy and requires a setting powder.

The only good thing is that the color seems to match my skintone fairly well. But even then, I'm not sure where the CC- color correction- comes into play. It doesn't seem to neutralize any redness on my face. If anything, my faces is MORE red due to irritation from trying to blend it so aggressively!

on 2/28/2015 10:18:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Received this product in a gift pack. I have had zero luck with BB and CC creams as I am fair, combo skin type with mild rosacea. I LOVE this product!! Great for winter months when I have dry patches. Very natural-looking.

on 1/31/2015 8:08:00 PM

I am on my second tube of this CC cream. I absolutely love it. It provides my face with great coverage while still feeling lightweight, and it gives my skin a dewy glow. I do always moisturize before applying this, this will probably help those who have trouble spreading this product evenly. It is definitely heavier than other CC creams, but it feels light on my face. The woman at the Clinique counter gave me a funny look when I told her I would probably not put foundation on with this, but honestly I don't really feel like I need it when I use this product, I just add concealer where I need to. One other plus is you do not need to use a lot of this product so one tube goes a long way.

on 1/30/2015 5:18:00 PM

I received this in the travel size as a free item and I never really intended to use it since BB and CC creams tend to be low coverage and greasy formulas. I used this one day when I was in a rush and and it surprisingly gave more coverage than I expected. It was also moisturizing and not greasy or shiny. It didn't even need setting powder! Very satisfied.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this product was horrendous on my dry sensitive skin! Moisture surge my ass! It made me break out terribly along my t-zone with cystic acne (which i never had before!) and caused a rash along my forehead. I have to admit, i have tried other clinique products and they've all made me break out in a rash and spots, they do not use natural ingredients.
When i first applied the CC cream, it felt like i'd razored my skin. The cream sank into my pores and into my flaky spots making me look disgusting and you could see the fine lines of my face from dryness even after moisturising thoroughly. It felt greasy to apply and found my forehead lit up from oil whilst the rest of my face clumped and look disgusting.
Would not recommend.