Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.3

on 4/22/2013 8:27:00 PM

I've only worn this for the past few days, so once I "road test" it a little longer, I may change this review. After seeing the ads, I felt like I needed to try this. I've been happy with my LM TM, but I'm not loyal to foundations and always want to see if there's something better out there.

My first take: it looked kinda pale on me at first. I'm an NW15, so I was really torn between the Light and Very Light, and I went with the Very Light. After a few minutes, it looked natural. After a few hours, I looked in the mirror while I was washing my hands and thought, "My skin looks really good today!" completely forgetting that I had used this.

The coverage is lighter than the BB creams I've tried and comparable to LM TM. It's really more of a TM than a BB cream. It does even out my skin. I wouldn't count on the SPF for your sun protection--I put it on pretty liberally this morning and (after spending the day at the zoo), do see that I got a little sun. If you want more coverage, you'll need a "real" foundation over this, and if you (like me) are on the fair side, you'll want a true sunscreen.

So far I really like this. While I don't think it's necessarily a new HG, it's nice enough that I'm thinking twice about rebuying LM TM.

Video Reviews & Tutorials