CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
CLINIQUE Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

3.8

This is the only CC cream I have found to work with my skin. I have oily/combination skin, so it's hard to find a product that doesn't make oily areas more oily and dry areas more dry, but this one works beautifully. I got it in the summer, so it's a little dark now, but I can mix it with a lighter shade foundation to get a nice light-medium coverage. Anyway, this is a lot different than a regular foundation in the sense that it doesn't make your skin look flawless, but it evens everything out and cancels a lot of redness out, along with being an SPF 30 moisturizer. It's perfect for days when you want a really natural look, or for anyone that has clear skin but wants a little extra coverage. It kind of lumps several products into one, so it's great for mornings when you're in a rush too. With all of that being said, though, my skin does start to look oily midday, but it's nothing that blotting papers or powder can't fix. Overall, this is the single best CC cream/face product in general that I have found yet.

favourite tinted cream; it claims to correct the base more than cover it, and does so beautifully. the texture is much lighter than i expected and feels close to air when applied - it absorbs that fast. the finish is even and silky - slightly dewy but easily fixable with powder and/or blotting paper. natural and natural fair are close matches to my NC30 skin, but the natural fair is more suited to those with a pinker base, as the natural looks a little cakey due to its yellow tinge. the price is reasonable for how much product is in the small tube and when it comes to skin, you don't want to skimp anyway.

on 7/24/2013 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

i have extremely dry skin from acne products and medication so moisture surge is exactly what i need. this product is great for me because it light to medium coverage and doesnt look cakey when u apply a little extra on trouble areas. its also great because you can use it as a primer. but also it isnt great for sports because you can sweat it off pretty easily and also it does not last very long without primer and powder i like this a lot because it doesnt have a weird smell or texture and one bottle last quite a while

on 6/16/2013 5:07:00 AM

Haven't written a review in a long time, but I feel like this product most definitely deserves one.
I recently went through a really rough acne breakout and my skin has been sensitized all over my body! Through oral antibiotics and Ziana gel, It's getting much better and all I have left now is some icepick scarring on my cheeks. I have to be really careful of what I put on my face now because I'm still easily prone to breakouts from the wrong products. My skin type I would say is a little dry from my cheeks down and oily on my nose and forehead, and when I wear makeup I'd like it to look like my actual face, NOT like a mask. I have a lot of redness in my face, and let me tell you this does a FANTASTIC job of covering it up! It gives me a very natural finish with a bit of a glow to it that makes me look very healthy and bright! It covers up my scarring oh-kay, but nothing is really going to hide that completely. If I want a more full coverage I can apply one layer, wait for that to dry, and then apply a second and it STILL looks so beautifully natural. I can even wear this while on vacation in Florida, where it is humid 24/7 and it stays on perfectly all day until I wash it off! I am so so SO impressed with this product and I'm more of an Estee Lauder brat than I was ever a fan of Clinique, but this right here has won my heart.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got this product as a sample at Sephora to compare with the Smashbox CC Cream and honestly the two don't even compare. I HATED this CC Cream. I usually like a bit of a luminous finish but this took it to a whole new level I literally looked fake like I rubbed shimmer oil all over my face. It didn't offer the kind of coverage I was looking for either. All in all I would NOT recommend this CC Cream.