L'Oreal volume million lashes excess

L'Oreal volume million lashes excess
volume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excessvolume million lashes excess

3.1

I hate this mascara it clumps my lashes together making me look like I have about 5 on each eye it's itchy the plastic brush is stupid and doesn't grip on to any lashes avoid avoid avoid

on 8/15/2013 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Normally I hate plastic brushes but decided to give this a try. I used to buy those overpriced mascaras from the likes of MAC (haute & naughty) and Lancome (hypnose) but decided that $30 for a bunch of stuff that coats my tiny eyelash hairs just isn't worth it and is ridiculous. So I've been trying various drug store brands over the last couple of months, particularly L'Oreal. I first tried Volumious Carbon Black (found it too smudgy) then False Fiber Lashes (great formula, horrible brush) and now this time Million Lashes Excess. I have been using it for just over 3 weeks. I love this mascara. The brush is great for coating all my lashes and gives me the separation I was looking for without being spidery or overly stiff. I don't find it watery at all, I like the coverage it gives and it lengthens my lashes quite a bit. It stays all day long, but I'm not sure why others are having trouble removing it...mine comes right off with my Bioderma Sensibio makeup remover. The tube is also great because it doesn't get a buildup of product in and around the neck and stays very clean. I will be repurchasing once I'm done this tube.

on 8/13/2013 11:45:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I like the original Million Lashes, and thought that this one would be even better, but it's not. I was expecting volume, length, definition, BAM lashes, but sadly it only gave me some definition, no volume or length. The brush is only slightly different from the original Million Lashes brush, it's longer and thinner. The formula is pretty wet, and I got smudging underneath my eyes and on my eyelids. Won't be repurchasing, will probably throw it out.

on 8/9/2013 1:42:00 AM

I purchased this on the recommendation of a SA as she told me it was the "best" cheap mascara she had ever used. At $8.99, I agreed and bought it to try it for myself. I travel a lot for work and tend to lose items in hotels so I figured if I liked I would just buy a couple to take on my trips and that way I wouldn't be out much if I forgot it in a hotel bathroom, etc. I did use with my Tarte primer before application but did not get volume from this mascara. It did lengthen my lashes quite well but they appeared scrawny and thin. I applied 3 coats and never got the promised volume so I had to apply 2 coats of Sephora Full Action mascara. I will use the tube but won't repurchase even at such a low price as it didn't perform to its name...Volume Million Lashes.

on 7/23/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't hate this but I think L'Oreal makes great mascaras for the most part and this is just not one of them. It doesn't really do much in any category, especially volumizing which is what I am going for. Plus it feels crispy on your lashes. Pass.

on 7/18/2013 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised this got so many low ratings, as I actually really like it! The packaging is big, shiny, and red. As far as the product itself, the brush is large, long, and defines well. I do find it gives a lot of definition, but not a ton of length or volume. If you already have nice natural lashes, you'll probably like this mascara. If you're looking for fake Kim Kardashian lashes, this isn't going to do it, but it is very suitable for office/day wear, or evenings if you aren't going for mega-glamour. The formula isn't too wet, and I have had zero issues with clumping or flaking. I would repurchase, but then I've always had good luck with L'Oreal mascaras.

on 7/17/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Just HORRIBLE! Makes your lashes stick together and look like sticks! It feels stiff and really irritated my eyes. Didn't lengthen or thicken and doesn't separate lashes at all. Can't believe L'Oreal would put out such crap! Expensive Junk!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is shiny and a tad tacky, which admittedly, I kind of like. This mascara is unremarkable. It didn't cause any major issues (as it became super clumpy or anything) but it also didn't make me excited. it made my lashes blacker, not longer, thicker or held the curl. just blacker. i wouldn't waste the money.

on 6/23/2013 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

L'Oreal has some great masacaras but this one is a fail. The brush head is too long for good control, and while it defines pretty well, the formula is too wet. No volume, and it straightens my curl right out. Plus it has a strong smell of something like chlorine. Nothing like the other Million Lashes in the all-gold tube, which was pretty good.

on 6/23/2013 3:57:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Too expensive for what it's worth. One coat looks just *okay* but I like to layer my mascara. It's fine for a very basic look, i guess, but so is ELF mascara that costs $1. I'm upset that I didn't read reviews before buying this crap. I thought since I love the original Million Lashes and the False Fiber Lashes formulas, I would like this too. Whoops.