NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 1/8/2018 9:58:00 AM

Holy grail concealer. Cannot emphasize enough how beautiful it is.

on 1/2/2018 7:51:00 PM

10/10 concealer. Not a better concealer out there.

on 12/31/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My holy grail go to concealer for daily work wear, parties, going out with family, day out with the girls, date night- everything really!

Social media influencers love this and I can see why. I use shade custard which works well for my Asian skin tone. It covers my dark circles perfectly. Blends well, good coverage and you only need to use a little as it goes a long way. Perfect price for the 6ml you get. Despite its popularity it is always available in the UK there are so many stockists in many major department stores in London, which is another plus point. Cannot say a bad word about this concealer and I have tried so many. Love!

on 12/28/2017 11:40:00 AM

It is the best! My HG. I am on my 3rd tube and it never disappoints! Mind you, I have got really dark undereyes (my problem since birth). I got deep set eyes too. I have tried a LOT of concealers but this tops off everything. Does not crease. I just had to set it with translucent powder and I'm good to go for the entire day.
Shade: GINGER

on 12/19/2017 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Okay so after reading tons of reviews on this concealer i still did not run out and buy it, i put it off for soo long until one random day i happened to have the right amount of money, i was in the right store and i was in the right mood, i thought what the heck YOLO so i bought the darn concealer. To all the people who are like me you read the reviews but dont take the plunge right away, GO AND BUY THIS CONCEALER RIGHT NOW!!! Previously i have used mac pro longwear if you think that concealer was too drying and cakey , nars concealer will save you. This concealer is amazinggg, it covers my dark circles really well so amazing coverage but not too heavy and its soo creamy and blends like a dreamm. It is the first concealer to not look cakey in my pores it goes on really smooth , doesnt crease at all and it doesnt leave my t zone oily whatsoever but is still hydrating enough to not make it dry and cakey looking it is perfect! It makes your skin look so smooth and flawless so like i said please buy this concealer if you have been searching for a good concealer for a long time and you have textured skin like mine and also dry and oily skin at the same time, i feel like this nars concealer is the hg for troublesome and hard to please skin its beautiful, i promise !

I have seen/read many reviews on this. Though some said this is a great concealer, yet there were several others who said that this product is 'over-hyped' due to its high price tag when compare to the actual quality it performs.

However.... to me, this product is TOTALLY worth the hype! The full name of this concealer proves it all; "Radiant" , "Creamy" , "Concealer". It does its job perfectly! It conceals my dark circles and does not crease due to its creamy formula.

I saw some Youtubers said that the "NYX HD concealer" is a dupe to this, and I am strongly disagree. NYX HD had a matte-finish which eventually creased my under eyes, and made it looked patchy. While this NARS one does not.

I'm happy that I made the right decision to purchase it, even though I was skeptical for so long!

BTW, I'm Thai and I wear in the shade "Custard".

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I decided to re-write an old review because I've changed my mind about this completely. I loved it when I first got it, then after wear, watching my undertones more and including a more dewy foundation I just can't get on with it.

The formula is quite nice. It is very creamy, incredibly easy to blend and isn't at all flat- it really does look radiant. I'd say for a concealer it has medium coverage, which is just not enough for my particular brand of crazy dark circles. The lightest shade (chantilly) is also too yellow for my liking and other more neutral options are too dark. I'd more class it as a cool yellow though, so you more yellow toned cool peeps might love the shade. Personally though I need something like a cool neutral.

My main problem with this is the creasing. DEAR GODS THE CREASING. I've tried my newer foundation without this and had no problems at all, but with this I crease like absolute crazy. I have tried every method to work with the formula but I just can't. Powder first, Powder then primer, Powder after, Powder sacrifices to the great lord satan- just nothing works. I have large-ish round eyes so I have a small amount of deep natural lines under my eyes which have been there since childhood, i'm not sure if it would be as bad with fine lines caused by age but it might be something to take into account.

All in all, this just isn't worth the money for me any more.

I first used this concealer with a full face of foundation, & truthfully didn't care for it. It just didn't wow me, especially for the price. It sat in my collection for awhile- and I decided to try it out with a more natural face. Some days, I like to look more natural (though I love full out glam most days ❤️) I honestly had troubles finding a concealer that didn't look obvious under my eyes. My skin is clear, and I have tiny under eye circles- but I have blue veins under each of my eyes. I've had them for years, and they have always made me self conscious- they're easily covered with a full face of makeup. This is the only concealer that looks flawless under my eyes. It brightens, covers the blue veins & just looks beautiful. I use a damp beauty blender to blend it out. Considering no laser place I've gone to will zap these veins (they're to close to my eyes) I'm really happy with how this looks :) not sure why this doesn't work with any of my foundations - but I'm not complaining.

on 12/8/2017 2:33:00 PM

This product is kind of pricey for a concealer, sure - but a tube also lasts me about a year, so it ends up being a really good value. I use Chantilly, which is a great match for my pale NW15 skin. It doesn't cover my under-eye circles but they are the dreaded genetic shiner variety and quite honestly nothing will cover those. I use it for an all around concealer/brightener, and it has a nice texture that looks natural.

NARS is cruelty free, although they've just expanded into the Chinese market which requires animal testing - so I'm not sure that they will be able to retain that distinction for much longer.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I have no idea what took me so long to try this - might be because I have been using another NARS concealer (soft matte). As the air gets dryer this Fall, I was looking for something more creamy in texture. I'm using it in Creme Brulee, and it blends beautifully with my skin tone. I know others often use this as a highlighter, so they go one shade or two lighter, but I am looking to truly conceal and wanted a match that would blend into my skin. I like the texture and haven't found it drying. This is my new go-to.