NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 3/8/2013 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am so sad about this product. The formula is amazing, but the coverage is TERRIBLE. I bought it for dark circles under my eyes. My dark circles are really not even that bad, I just wanted to kind of even out the color and brighten them a little, but this did nothing. I couldn't even tell the difference. What was weird though is that it actually worked okay on minor blemishes, but not under eye darkness. The formula was a little drying, but it didn't crease which was nice. The color range and pigmentation is great, especially for concealers, but for some reason it just didn't give any coverage whatsoever. Such a sad disappointment!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

You have to play with this product a few times before you love it! This is what I have to say..
-This is pure pigment. Def an artist tool
-don't smear it under the eye unless u want crazy coverage. I find it's best to flick a blending brush onto the applicator and buff it under the eye
-it sets itself and it transfer free.
- if u have dryness under your eye it's beautiful when mixed with an eye cream prior to application.
- the colors haVe to be carefully matched because they change on the skin.

on 3/4/2013 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Have been using this a few days and it's now my favorite concealer. I have been using D&G's pen concealer under my eyes but it's a bit lighter than I'd like. Also still like armani's & Edward Bess for red spots and blemishes on the face. Nars takes care of everything. Vanilla is a very good match for my skin The texture is smooth enough to be great under the eyes yet not too creamy for else where on the face. I've already bought another one for my pocket book.