NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have been addicted to MAC Pro Longwear Concealer the last couple of years, but decided to give this a go. And that was clearly the right choice.
This concealer is super creamy and gives a great coverage. Its a lot easier to work with than the Pro Longwear is. I also think it lasts better on me and creases less.
This will definently be a rebuy!

on 4/6/2015 12:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This does everything it promises. It is creamy, radiant and it conceals. My skin is pale and cool toned, so vanilla matches my skin. But I use the shade honey (darker and slightly orange on me) as a corrector mixed with vanilla. This method covers my dark circles better than anything I have tried, especially the bobbi brown corrector which I found way too thick. Though I've found that mixing the bb corrector with this concealer also works great. I have also tried the maybelline dupe for this and it is extremely similar. Both concealers have a similar texture and give a lovely glow to the skin. However, I've had the NARS concealer for longer than the maybelline and used it more, yet the nars looks brand new. The maybelline one is running out much faster and seems to have separated in the tube. Lastly, the shade range in NARS is better. So I will probably buy another NARS concealer in Chantilly for highliting. I would absolutely recommend this, but if you find the price too steep then the maybelline one is still worth checking out.

on 3/30/2015 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This has completely won my heart! My circles stand out like little blue-ish beacons because I'm so pale, and I'm always on the lookout for new concealers to try. I have a few that I really love, but they're on the more minimal side as far as coverage goes so I wanted to try something with a little more impact. I don't like heavy products on my face so I've avoided full coverage concealers. I just didn't want it to look obvious or feel uncomfortable. I'd rather let a little of my imperfections show through than cover my face in an unnatural way. Luckily this feels light and looks natural while still giving me an amazing amount of coverage. Chantilly is a perfect match for my pale NW5-10 skin, but I bought Vanilla too for days when I use a little powder bronzer. This really impressed me from the moment I tried it and I have no complaints.

A little of this goes a very long way and covers so well given the creamy texture. I'm a germaphobe so I can't bring myself to apply this directly to my face with the wand. So I dab some on the back of my (clean) hand and use a synthetic brush or my fingers to apply. It sets faster than I expected so I have to work it in quickly. But it blends easily and spreads well and doesn't ever look cakey or dry. My skin is normal, sometimes more on the dry side when my allergies kick up, and this doesn't emphasize any little patches. Even after a super long day it still looks good and doesn't fade in a weird way. Sometimes I top it with loose powder but for the most part I just leave it as is and both ways look equally nice and it doesn't seem to effect the longevity.

I feel like I look so much more rested and even when I use this. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and I love that it's fragrance free. I think the amount of coverage and how it looks best depends on skin type and manner of application, so play around with it a bit. But I recommend this a million times over, especially for sensitive skin.

on 3/23/2015 12:18:00 AM

This is absolutely my favourite concealer I have ever tried. It's super creamy and blends into my skin wonderfully. It completely covers any dark circles and blemishes whilst still looking natural. I use the shade Vanilla. I would definitely repurchase as it seems like it would last a long time as a little product goes a long way.

on 3/19/2015 8:01:00 PM

I bought this concealer because I though it might be comparable to maybelline fit me but better, and I don't know if it's better but I think they're completely different concealers after having worn this one. The Nars is much more pigmented and thicker than the maybelline making it entirely different.

The coverage really impressed me with this. I think because it's so thick it has a lot of pigment so a little goes a long way which makes the $29 price tag easier to stomach. Of course that means blendability is a bit of a struggle. I find using your fingers and just pressing it into your skin is the best method so it doesn't look obvious or cakey.

I use this both under my eyes and on blemishes/redness because honestly I'm lazy and I've been doubling up on concealers for far too long. It definitely is a great under eye concealer and I feel like it should be bad for blemishes because the brightening qualities would just draw more attention to it but I actually haven't had this problem.

It last all day for and blends really well with my foundation (nars sheer glow) to create a nice look. For any pale girls out their chantilly (the lightest shade) has worked out really well for me so it might for you too. Overall I really recommend this concealer but if you're looking for something cheaper maybelline fit me is vaguely similar (and an amazing all purpose concealer.

on 3/9/2015 5:00:00 PM

Matches my skin really well and has a great texture. The packaging travels well and still looks new after weeks of use. Definitely my best concealer to date.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Best concealer hands down nothing better. Very pricey tho.

Pro's:
- Very nice colour range. (including a very light shade for me)
- I find that this product can be used on blemishes as well as under the eyes, wich is very rare for me. It covers moderate dark cirkels and spots nicely.
- Even after I have set my make up, I feel i can still go in with a little of this concealer on places that need it. I normally never do this because I'm afraid of cakey looking skin. It just blends like a dream.
- This concealer wears fine throughout a normal workday for me.

Cons:
- You can never get all the product out of the packaging. And that makes me sad.

Application:
I apply the product directly onder my eyes with the wand, and blend out with a mac 217. I use a tiny pointy liner brush for spot concealing and blend that out with a zoeva concealer buffing brush.

Whenever I run out of this concealer I miss it. It is always in my purse for on the go touch ups. A little tip: I like maybelinnes fit me concealer just as much, but there is no shade match for me. If you don't have porcelain skin, definitly check those out!

on 2/4/2015 6:15:00 AM

This is my new favorite concealer. It is great for under-eye concealing as well as highlighting, although I primarily use it as an under-eye concealer. I don't think it is not suitable for blemishes as it has some radiance to it.

Most importantly, the coverage is amazing. The formula also is great, it really is creamy, easy to work with and blend into the skin. Compared to Mac Pro Longwear Conceaaler, this one feels really moisturizing!

I love the packaging as well, you can choose whether to use it directly from the wand or to put product on a brush. It lasts all day for me, but I always set concealer with powder. It is very pricey, but for me it definitely is worth the money.

The color range could have been better. I have a fair complexion during the winter and I use Light 2 Vanilla in this one. It works, but definitely is a bit too cool-toned for me. Maybe I'll buy Custard to mix with, I have to buy it for the summer anyway.

Overall, I think it is an amazing concealer thanks to the coverage and the great formula.

on 1/31/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have some bad lines under my eyes and have been extremely confused with makeup setting in those lines. They make me look so old and "made-up" so Ive been searching for the perfect undereye concealer. Some potential candidates were Mac Pro Longwear, MUFE concealer and Nars Radiant Creamy, and after carefully reading reviews from ppl who have had the same problem, I decided to give Nars a shot. I am very pleased with the result it gives me. It covers the dark circles wonderfully and brightens up the eye areas, and most importantly it DOES NOT sit in fine lines! I have this in Chantilly, which is the lightest colour and looks a tad too light for me. Next time I would buy the Vanilla one, and it would definitely be the answer I have been searching for. 5 lippies for sure!