NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I'm not one to normally get super excited about something like concealer, but the Creamy Concealer is probably the one true HG product I've found. The formula is fantastic, it doesn't crease, it doesn't look cakey, the colour match is fantastic with my skin tone. I love it. The packaging is all right, nothing fantastic or particularly innovative, but it works well. The price is a bit steep, but the product is so amazing that I don't even care. It covers everything I could want covered (dark circles and blemishes) and leaves my skin looking great. I will definitely repurchase this when the time comes!

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

My favourite concealor ever... It covers under eye bags without settling into creases... It is high coverage, blends very well and lasts all day. Nothing compares and I've tried many and still buy the odd one as I'm a make up junkie... But always come back to this. I wear it in Custard... Unbeatable.

I have gone through quite a few drugsture concealers before finally (!) deciding to get a high end one. Up to then I always felt like concealers could be something I could save money on, as my favourite foundations are quite expensive.
Turns out I was wrong.

Yes, the price tag makes me want to cry a little bit BUT I do really love this concealer! Why?
I love how creamy and blendable it is! With this concealer I love using my fingers to blend it under my eyes, it leaves a flawless finish with great coverage!
Also I am very happy about the shade I got. I wasn't sure at first but the woman at the counter recommended "Vanilla" as an under eye concealer shade for my NC20 skin. - Perfect match!
Does it crease? Well, let's be real - don't they all? It doesn't crease excessively, less than my drugsture products, just exactly where your lines are and nobody will notice that anyway. Nothing you can't solve with some good undereye setting powder! (any recommendations?)

Overall, I WILL repurchase this product. A little goes a long way (I don't ususally say this, I go mental with smearing product all over my face) so I believe I will get quite a lot of use out of it.

on 9/27/2015 9:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've been thinking about buying this concealer in ages but never did it until now and I can honestly say that I wish that I didn't wait so long. It's simply amazing!

The texture isn't too heavy and the product is easy to blend out - you don't need much for a full coverage. I have pale and dry skin with a warm undertone and the shade chantilly suits me so well. I never had a concealer that close to my skin tone, and it doesn't leave a flakey result either.

The price is decent, you always wish it was cheaper but when the quality is so good that it doesn't matter if you pay 10-15 bucks more that what you are used to, and if you don't have that budget on makeup you could always save up because I warmly recommend this product!

I'm definitely going to buy this concealer when it runs out, it was love at first sight/application.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Radiant creamy concealer gives me life!
Never had a more perfect concealer in my life. High as hell coverage. Applies beautifully, matches my skin tone, lasts all day, and doesn't crease (so long as you powder immediately after applying)

on 9/15/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've repurchased this a couple of times already. I'm fair skinned (NC15 if I were to buy from MAC) and use the shade Chantilly. This concealer comes in the same current packaging as NARS lipglosses - the doe foot applicator in the acrylic tube. I found that with my last tube I couldn't quite tell when I was out. The tube still looked fairly full but no product was really coming out, so I was caught a bit unaware and had to rush to repurchase. The coverage is great and the concealer isn't too drying. It works well under eyes and doesn't crease. It isn't my go-to for blemishes because I don't feel like you can build up the coverage as much as you can with some other concealers; but all in all I really like this concealer for in my bag and on the go. The color match was perfect for me, and I would definitely repurchase this again.

on 9/9/2015 3:55:00 PM

This is my new HG concealer (I'm using the shade Custard). I used a Mac concealer for many years but I found that it made creases more pronounced. This concealer goes on smooth and hides my dark circles better than any other concealer ever has. I love how pigmented this concealer is as I only have to use a little bit for all over coverage. The formula is creamy and it leaves my skin feeling soft.

This is the first NARS product I have used but I will probably purchase more since I'm so impressed with this concealer.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I didn't really discover the magic of concealer until I started using this. Yes, it's EXPENSIVE. I'm on my second tube right now though, and it lasts a pretty long time. This concealer is amazing for people with acne prone skin because it covers blemishes up completely without emphasizing the texture of them. This is the only concealer I've used that can do this. I also ADORE this concealer for use under the eye area. I put tiny dots down the line of my under eye circles and inner corners (avoid eye crease areas, this product is really creamy and will settle into fine lines) , and I put a tiny dot on the outer corners of my eye where a dark shadow naturally occurs on my skintone. Somehow, this manages to brighten these areas beautifally like a light coverage reflective concealer would, but also completely mask the under eye circle like heavy duty camoflauge concealer would. THIS CONCEALER IS ABSOLUTE MAGIC. I only have one complaint-- there isn't really a color match for me. I use the shade "Vanilla", but it's both too light and too pink for my skin tone. If they added a shade that was like Custard in tone but a little bit lighter I think that would help out a lot of people. I don't really think the shade range for these concealers is that great. However, because the shade I use is too light and pink it's AMAZING as an under eye concealer...so I guess I shouldn't be complaining. It just sucks when your spots get lightened by your concealer when what you're trying to do is cover them up in the first place. I usually just go over it with bronzer and everything is fine. If you have the budget for this concealer, I would definitely recommend! I oddly think that it is worth the price tag. :)

on 8/7/2015 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Coarse

If a dupe of this is maybelline fit me concealer, I live on Mars. I always bought the maybelline fit me because it was "good enough" and creased less than my all of my higher end concealers such as Mac Pro longwear and my Mac studio finish. But this is a million times better than fit me.. Definitely worth double the price of fit me. Definitely very creamy and chantilly is definitely fair enough for us pale ladies and gents, which is a huge bonus for me. Everything pulls so orange or yellow on me; but this concealer is a perfect neutral, covers well without being cakey and is as creamy as cheese lol. Haven't used it on a zit or pimple yet, but good for the under eyes and the hype definitely lives up to this product.. FINALLY!

on 7/22/2015 10:04:00 PM

This stuff is great! I have always had a problem with my concealers creasing under my eyes, or not having enough coverage to cover my dark circles. But NARS has shown me you can have the best of both worlds! I just buff this in with a sponge under my eyes and it will survive for 8-12 hours without running. Also, the coverage is great. My only complaint is the price. Ive been using this product for about a month and am already running low.