NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 4/12/2016 1:33:00 AM

It wasn't long before this became my holy grail concealer. I'm a pale princess with freckles so finding a concealer with enough coverage that didn't crease or oxidise and doubled as a highlight was the best outcome for me and I got all of that with this product. The shade spectrum is great (I use 'Light 1 Chantilly') I will say that it easy to use up quickly, I'm not sure why as a little of this goes a long way, and of course I wish it was cheaper for that reason. But other than that, I recommend this to everybody.

Holy Grail. I use this on any major spots I have on my face and also for my under eyes. It goes on amazingly and I apply it with a beauty blender. I have mine in the shade vanilla.

It states to have a luxurious texture and luminous finish and it really does, it works so well with the Giorgio Armani Luminous silk foundation.

It states a medium to high coverage which I completely agree with.

I love this concealer as it brightens up my skin and makes me feel so much better about my skin as I am acne prone. This causes no breakouts either. It lasts all day and sits beautifully on the skin.

For £22 I definitely think it's worth buying. I believe concealer is something you should invest in.

on 3/28/2016 8:29:00 AM

This is a great product, I do not use it on blemishes but I use it to highlight my under eyes and forehead. I use the colour vanilla. It doesn't affect my problem skin and works really well with several different foundations. Lasts all day. It is pricey at £22 as you can get drugstore ones for cheaper but I find the drugstore ones often cause me break outs therefore it is definitely worth the extra few pounds.

Love, love, love this concealer! Chantilly is a great color on my fair skin. Long lasting, easy application. It can have the tendency to crease if it is applied to heavily. Has a highlighting quality to it. The only downside is that it is quite expensive.

on 3/20/2016 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Chantilily is a perfect match for my pale skin. Highly pigmented - a little goes a long way! I apply sparingly under the eyes with a Mac 217 brush and dab it out with my finger tip. For blemishes and pigmentation spots, I use a tiny eyeliner brush and set with translucent powder. It can crease if too much is applied but it is such high coverage that you can use the tiniest amount. I hope this shade never gets discontinued because it is the only concealer light enough for me.

on 3/11/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG concealer for spots/scars and redness. Chantilly is a perfect match for me and blends out to be completely undetectable on my skin -- really important since I don't wear foundation. It has a satin, skin-like finish and doesn't fade at all throughout the day on my oily skin. I find the coverage to be full and comparable to my previous HG, MUFE Full Cover, but the Nars is a way better color match and much easier for me to work with. It also doesn't cling to dry patches like the MUFE did and has a nicer finish. For reference, I always use a brush to blend this concealer out after dotting it on with the applicator (I use the tiny pencil/smudge brush that comes in the Eco Tools 5 piece eye set) because using my finger to blend lessened the coverage and made it look cakey. I've found that using a brush is actually faster and more hygienic so I don't mind.

HG and repurchase. The price is a bit steep for concealer, but it's completely worth it for me because the formula and color match are the best I've found for my needs. I only use a few, tiny dots each day so I think my tube will last for a really long time.

This product is is AMAZING. Wears well, blends easily, doesn't settle into creases, and reflects light so that a little goes a long way. For $28 at Sephora and using generous amounts for under eye bags I can count on a tube of this lasting for 2 months. I have used many different concealers, treatments, and tips/tricks but nothing works better than NARS. Fan for life.

This is by far the best concealer. Every time I run out, I try to find a cheaper concealer but nothing works as good as this does. I don't wear foundation so I use this for my under eyes and on any blemishes. It doesn't crease, it doesn't make me look dry anywhere and it matches me perfectly. I'm super fair so the lightest shade is my color. I won't ever stop buying this!

This concealer is impressive! I use it mostly for under eye circles, but it can easily be used on dark spots or acne.

It conceals very well with little product, stays in place all freakin day, and does not crease easily.

My only gripe is the price, but I have bought this three times so far. The product is very creamy, and then dries to a skin like texture that doesn't move or transfer. I love how it blends into the skin invisibly, and doesn't look cakey.

Hands down, the best under-eye concealer out there. For reference, I tend to have dry undereyes with a few hereditary small creases. I don't take my foundation all the way up to my eyes, and pat eyecream under the eyes (between my eyes and the foundation. I then apply this in a triangle under each eye to brighten, tap it in with a beauty blender, and 'bake' it with my No7 translucent powder. It makes my under-eye so smooth and flawless, even with my dark circles! I find that at the end of the day, this lasts me much longer than my foundation, my concealer is still intact. I've used this routine for years with various concealers and this is the best! Also works amazingly on its own, doesn't settle into fine lines or crease. Chantilly is perfect for highlighting, and vanilla matches my skintone. I wear shade 2 in the Armani Lasting Silk foundation.