NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 11/21/2016 5:10:00 PM

I love this. for me this is the perfect concealer. it's somewhat thick and full coverage. this is kind of hard to explain for me, but i'll try: it's not as pigmented as i.e. tarte shape tape, but i end up with more coverage because it doesn't go such a long way. it blends easily but doesn't blend out as much. also the shade vanilla is spot on for my neutral n15 complexion.
it wears well, i never have to touch it up. i use this mainly for blemishes, but have used it under my eyes and it looks really good.
If you're hesitant since it's pretty pricey, they sell travel minis at sephora. One lasted for 3 months, i got the big one a couple of weeks ago though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My HG under eye concealer. I have very dark shadows under my eyes and I haven't been able to fully cover them with any other concealer, even with several layers. I only need 2-3 layers of this to fully cover my shadows, so it has really excellent coverage. It's extremely blendable thanks to it's creaminess but it's not particularly hydrating. It has a beautiful, natural radiant finish which makes it perfect for highlighting the forehead, nose and chin as well.

I find it starts to wear off a bit after 10-11 hours and on me it creases noticeably after about 7 hours (I usually only get 3-4 hours from a concealer before it creases because I have bad lines below my eyes). It does a little better if I bake it or apply setting powder between each layer of concealer. It doesn't become oily unless I don't set it, and even then I get several hours of wear from it.

At $41AUD it's definitely pricey but considering the incredible coverage and how long lasting it is, it's worth paying for to me. For anyone with light shadows or quite dry skin under their eyes, I wouldn't recommend it.

on 11/11/2016 1:46:00 PM

I've gone back to this time over time. Nothing beats it. I'm fair completed and go between Chantily and Vanilla. One tube lasts a while, doesn't make me look dry or Cakey. LOVE

on 10/15/2016 9:48:00 AM

I absolutely love this, holy grail for me. Its creamy, not to thick and leaves a really lovely smooth natural finish, chantilly matches my complexion too. Ive dry, rosacea prone skin, this doesn't cling, crease or separate. Its very expensive but I think its worth it, ill keep repurchasing this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Best concealer I have EVER used!! Doesn't settle into fine lines or look dry, conceals everything including dark circles and blemishes without looking cakey in the slightest. Looks glowy without a hint of shine and there's colours to suit all skin tones. I have this in vanilla to suit my natural fair skin and custard for when I'm tanned. I've been through a few tubes of this and will continue to repurchase, highly recommend to anyone!!

This is the first concealer that I have purchased that does EVERYTHING that I want it to do. I use it both under my eyes and on my face over spots that my foundation doesn't cover. My undereye area creases no matter what. I have tried countless under eye concealers (UD Naked, Maybelline Fit Me, NYX HD, to name a few) and have never found one that covers well and doesn't crease or look super heavy under my eye area until this one. It also has good enough coverage that I can use it on my hyperpigmentation on my face and it covers super well and doesn't look super heavy over my foundation. My only "complaint" is that I bought the wrong shade. I am going to use the one I have up and go into a Sephora to try and get my perfect shade for both my face and my undereye area. I don't like how much it costs, but I think it is worth every penny because I can use this for so many different purposes. I have no desire to try any other concealers anymore.

on 9/1/2016 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I understand all the hype now. I always sampled this at sephora but never bought it since I've been betrayed by so many concealers before. All the "best" ones always ended up caking or dried out and I ended up discontinuing them. But I'm loving this one!
I use the vanilla (I'm very cool toned/fair skinned) It has a tinge of pink which really compliments my tone as well as covers my circles. It is very pigmented and blends very nicely over my foundation. In love! *Swoon*

on 8/31/2016 12:43:00 PM

This concealer is a must have. Its creamy, hydrating, non-cakey, brightening and just all round amazing. It has never caked up on me or not covered something up.

It has great coverage but an even greater formula.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

So far I love this. I am trying to switch to natural products but haven't managed to find a natural concealer that's any good for me so thought I'd just go for it (it is paraben free at least). I have used YSL radiant touch for years but recently used Byterry touché veloute which was great too but a bit pale. I'd seen amazing reviews of this so thought I'd try it and am so pleased I did. The coverage is heavier than the other two but still looks very natural and the texture is creamier so more moisturising. I dot it on then blend with a beauty blender and I'm amazed at how well it conceals. I haven't had trouble with it creasing and I do have a few fine lines (I'm 33). I do apply it just after my eye cream though. Price is fine with me but as it's my first bottle I'm not sure how long it will last yet.

I love this concealer. It's v. expensive -- but pro tip: buy the travel size, it's only $10 on Sephora and will last a nice long time. It is truly radiant and creamy. It is excellent coverage and very blendable. It diffuses light nicely. The concealer mixes brilliantly with foundation or color corrector, etc... but it is not great on its own. Since it is quite full coverage, I think it would end up looking patchy if used without at least bb cream for proper blending. But this is definitely one of those up-brand items that is worth the investment.