NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 10/15/2016 9:48:00 AM

I absolutely love this, holy grail for me. Its creamy, not to thick and leaves a really lovely smooth natural finish, chantilly matches my complexion too. Ive dry, rosacea prone skin, this doesn't cling, crease or separate. Its very expensive but I think its worth it, ill keep repurchasing this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Best concealer I have EVER used!! Doesn't settle into fine lines or look dry, conceals everything including dark circles and blemishes without looking cakey in the slightest. Looks glowy without a hint of shine and there's colours to suit all skin tones. I have this in vanilla to suit my natural fair skin and custard for when I'm tanned. I've been through a few tubes of this and will continue to repurchase, highly recommend to anyone!!

This is the first concealer that I have purchased that does EVERYTHING that I want it to do. I use it both under my eyes and on my face over spots that my foundation doesn't cover. My undereye area creases no matter what. I have tried countless under eye concealers (UD Naked, Maybelline Fit Me, NYX HD, to name a few) and have never found one that covers well and doesn't crease or look super heavy under my eye area until this one. It also has good enough coverage that I can use it on my hyperpigmentation on my face and it covers super well and doesn't look super heavy over my foundation. My only "complaint" is that I bought the wrong shade. I am going to use the one I have up and go into a Sephora to try and get my perfect shade for both my face and my undereye area. I don't like how much it costs, but I think it is worth every penny because I can use this for so many different purposes. I have no desire to try any other concealers anymore.

on 9/1/2016 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I understand all the hype now. I always sampled this at sephora but never bought it since I've been betrayed by so many concealers before. All the "best" ones always ended up caking or dried out and I ended up discontinuing them. But I'm loving this one!
I use the vanilla (I'm very cool toned/fair skinned) It has a tinge of pink which really compliments my tone as well as covers my circles. It is very pigmented and blends very nicely over my foundation. In love! *Swoon*

on 8/31/2016 12:43:00 PM

This concealer is a must have. Its creamy, hydrating, non-cakey, brightening and just all round amazing. It has never caked up on me or not covered something up.

It has great coverage but an even greater formula.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

So far I love this. I am trying to switch to natural products but haven't managed to find a natural concealer that's any good for me so thought I'd just go for it (it is paraben free at least). I have used YSL radiant touch for years but recently used Byterry touché veloute which was great too but a bit pale. I'd seen amazing reviews of this so thought I'd try it and am so pleased I did. The coverage is heavier than the other two but still looks very natural and the texture is creamier so more moisturising. I dot it on then blend with a beauty blender and I'm amazed at how well it conceals. I haven't had trouble with it creasing and I do have a few fine lines (I'm 33). I do apply it just after my eye cream though. Price is fine with me but as it's my first bottle I'm not sure how long it will last yet.

I love this concealer. It's v. expensive -- but pro tip: buy the travel size, it's only $10 on Sephora and will last a nice long time. It is truly radiant and creamy. It is excellent coverage and very blendable. It diffuses light nicely. The concealer mixes brilliantly with foundation or color corrector, etc... but it is not great on its own. Since it is quite full coverage, I think it would end up looking patchy if used without at least bb cream for proper blending. But this is definitely one of those up-brand items that is worth the investment.

on 4/21/2016 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love this concealer! I couldn't justify how expensive it was for a concealer but its definitely worth the hype. Its staying power is definitely worth the price and 10x better than drugstore concealers (I love Collection as well but its discontinued in Singapore :( ).

Weirdly, I'm using NARS tinted moisturiser in light 1 finland but for this concealer I'm using light 2 vanilla. If you use other NARS foundations, just make sure you colour match even if your current product works for you.

Definitely repurchase because a little goes a long way and it definitely stays with a dust of loose powder!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is expensive but amazing and long lasting so I would not think twice about repurchasing. I bought it in the shade 'Chantilly' which is perfect for my skin tone (nc10-nc15) as it is slightly lighter and also yellow toned. I know there are many similar products out there, probably for a fraction of the price, but if you are as pale as I am this is the only one which will work for you!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is such a great concealer. I have extremely pale skin and have never in my life been able to find a concealer a shade lighter than my skin tone, but Chantilly is just that! I use Chantilly for highlighting and the next shade darker for concealing blemishes and scars. It has a creamy consistency, full coverage and wears extremely well. I have found that it can crease under the eye, but if I set that area with powder straight after applying then it's all good. Not as light reflecting as some other concealers, but it highlights (particularly under the eyes) beautifully. Yes, it's on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way so I can see this lasting a long time.
I recommend it to pale gals (or guys!) who have difficulty finding a light enough shade, people with seriously dark under eye circles, those who want to cover up acne or scars or anyone who wants a heavy-duty, full coverage concealer - everyone, really!