NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Super disappointed by this concealer. I've seen a lot of positive reviews for this so I was expecting to love it. I first tried this under my eyes and set it the way I always set my undereye concealer and it creased and settled into fine lines like nothing I've ever experienced before. It made the lines under my eyes look so much worse and it didn't completely cover my dark circles. I then tried it on my face to cover my acne scarring and again it didn't cover those either. Considering it doesn't conceal well and is $30 I'm gonna return it.

on 2/20/2014 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my first high end concealer and I should have read the reviews before I got it but oh well.

I purchased the color Cacao for a non highlighted look.

Bottom line? I'm not happy with this product. It settles into my fine lines even after blending it very gently with my beauty blender, patting away excess with a kleenex, and then setting with a translucent power.

All that and it still creases. No thanks NARS. That doesn't mean I wont try other things from the line. I'm just not happy with this particular product.

The only thing I like about this concealer is the packaging. It helps me to use only a little bit at a time.

on 7/23/2013 1:51:00 AM

I guess this is proof that different products work for different people. I do not like this concealer at all. I find it goes on thick, is hard to blend and settles in fine lines. I wore it every day for over a week and I wore eye cream under it. I am returning it to Nordstrom. I am going back to Dior Skinflash, which I love.

on 6/11/2013 3:43:00 PM

I used it as an under eye concealer and got a very bad itchy reaction. My eyelids became puffy and swollen. The coverage lasts for an hour ... going back to the store

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Same experience as the comment below me! i was anticipating the arrival of this product and trying it in hopes of it being my new HG concealer. Unfortunately, i couldn't get properly colour matched, the shades were too dark or too light for me. First , i got chosen HONEY to match my nw 20 under eye shade, it was too dark. Then the mua applied vanilla on top but it still didn't look right. My mac concealer looked better than both colours from nars combined on me. A disappointment for an nw 20 gal :(