NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 7/23/2013 1:51:00 AM

I guess this is proof that different products work for different people. I do not like this concealer at all. I find it goes on thick, is hard to blend and settles in fine lines. I wore it every day for over a week and I wore eye cream under it. I am returning it to Nordstrom. I am going back to Dior Skinflash, which I love.

on 6/11/2013 3:43:00 PM

I used it as an under eye concealer and got a very bad itchy reaction. My eyelids became puffy and swollen. The coverage lasts for an hour ... going back to the store

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Same experience as the comment below me! i was anticipating the arrival of this product and trying it in hopes of it being my new HG concealer. Unfortunately, i couldn't get properly colour matched, the shades were too dark or too light for me. First , i got chosen HONEY to match my nw 20 under eye shade, it was too dark. Then the mua applied vanilla on top but it still didn't look right. My mac concealer looked better than both colours from nars combined on me. A disappointment for an nw 20 gal :(