NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My HG under eye concealer. I have very dark shadows under my eyes and I haven't been able to fully cover them with any other concealer, even with several layers. I only need 2-3 layers of this to fully cover my shadows, so it has really excellent coverage. It's extremely blendable thanks to it's creaminess but it's not particularly hydrating. It has a beautiful, natural radiant finish which makes it perfect for highlighting the forehead, nose and chin as well.

I find it starts to wear off a bit after 10-11 hours and on me it creases noticeably after about 7 hours (I usually only get 3-4 hours from a concealer before it creases because I have bad lines below my eyes). It does a little better if I bake it or apply setting powder between each layer of concealer. It doesn't become oily unless I don't set it, and even then I get several hours of wear from it.

At $41AUD it's definitely pricey but considering the incredible coverage and how long lasting it is, it's worth paying for to me. For anyone with light shadows or quite dry skin under their eyes, I wouldn't recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this concealer! It is so light, yet at the same time covers up all skin pigmentation issues like nothing. It's amazing to use as a highlighter and under eye concealer. I have not tried it for blemishes as I have only purchased a lighter than my skin tone version of this however I would say it won't cover blemishes as effectively as it is a little light and blends out quiet a lot. It is better to be used on a larger area where you need a concentration of colour and coverage rather than spot concealing.

It runs out quick unfortunately but it's not too that pricey so it's not really a problem. The applicator is quiet rough - that's the only downfall. You can feel the stick through the cushioney bit and it's not my ideal of what I want to touch my face but hey can't have everything my way.

Overall I don't think I will even bother looking in to replacements for this, I will be using it over and over for a long time!

on 11/11/2016 1:46:00 PM

I've gone back to this time over time. Nothing beats it. I'm fair completed and go between Chantily and Vanilla. One tube lasts a while, doesn't make me look dry or Cakey. LOVE

on 11/5/2016 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love how well this conceals under my eyes. It's long lasting and looks completely natural. I use different shades for different purposes. One for more everyday use, and another for when I want a super bright under eye look. I don't find it the best for hiding blemishes as my skin is extremely oily and tends to break up the concealer throughout the day, even when set with powder. Overall, my favourite under eye concealer! I've repurchased multiple times and in more than one shade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

PROS:
-great coverage without the dryness that some thick-coverage concealers can tend to have (e.g. jar concealers like mac studio finish)
- great texture on skin
- doe foot applicator is good for precise application
(for blemishes I recommend letting it sit on the skin for 10 seconds before blending out with a fluffy eye brush, that way it has time to get tacky and won't just blend away)

CONS:
- matte rubberised handle is very prone to looking gross

on 10/26/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I use this concealer for my face on days when I am too lazy to go all out with foundation. I use custard for my entire face and Chantilly for under my eyes and sort of as a highlighter. I use a beauty blender to blend in and it works great. Then I use a finishing powder and boom I am finished in under a minute compared to maybe 3-5 with foundation.

on 10/25/2016 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this concealer it's creamy , glowy and covers my undereye circles well I use it in my tzone as well and it covers pores and leaves a beautiful slightly dewy finish which makes me look younger and more awake. If you want more matte look a setting powder is required to apply on top. I got the color 2.5 creme brulee (nc30).

on 10/23/2016 3:27:00 AM

This concealer is by far the best one (for me at least) I've ever owned and let me tell you I'm an mua. I've played with lots of make up. I love the coverage, I use the shade custard and I'm a olive colored skin tone, however, if you don't use a translucent powder it will crease a little. I use nyc translucent powder and it works magic. Will always repurchase.

on 10/22/2016 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this concealer! When I first bought it, I didn't really like it but with proper application it's amazing. Probably the only concealer I've used that covers dark circles and doesn't crease.

I have a dry under eye area so I usually hydrate with Smashbox under eye primer or Khiel's creamy avocado eye treatment. I then apply this concealer using my fingers and I set it either with Mac finishing powder or Australis banana powder to prevent creasing under the eyes. I wear NC 20 foundation in Mac, and the Nars medium custard is a perfect tone

on 10/15/2016 9:48:00 AM

I absolutely love this, holy grail for me. Its creamy, not to thick and leaves a really lovely smooth natural finish, chantilly matches my complexion too. Ive dry, rosacea prone skin, this doesn't cling, crease or separate. Its very expensive but I think its worth it, ill keep repurchasing this.