4.1

price range

Reviews

2.0

6 months ago

Ihave it in Custard since fall of last year. I rarely use it simply because it does look drying under eyes for me occasionally, and also it breaks me out (yes I wash off by the time It’s sundown). The breakouts are inevitable for me at least- in fact the very first few days I used it I saw it happen but I foolishly had thrown away the receipt.

Now, if I only use it one spot (eg sidesof …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (95 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

7 months ago

This is a FANTASTIC product, no doubt about it
So many reasons why but basically
1. Great coverage, I use it as a foundation replacement and it looks amazing even when I have acne, it's crazy good
2. It did not break me out, and when I took my make up off, it even kinda helped my skin

Already re purchased 4 times now
5/5

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromunshkw

8 months ago

I have a mixed feeling of this product. It provides enough coverage but doesn't look heavy, which is perfect. At the beginning, it worked all great, but over time, the texture became thicker and dryer, which left streaks under eye area.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

8 months ago

Loved loved loved this concealer until i noticed breakouts in places only where I wore this concealer....chin, nose, etc. Skin would heal at night, I'd put in concealer and skin would react immediately. So sad.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (160 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

fromLuc01

8 months ago

This is my favourite concealer. I mainly like a concealer for under eyes, but I will on occasion use it on a pimple or if my nose is a bit red. This works really well every time.
I find it gets lines in it if I don't moisturise well beforehand, so the odd time I have forgotten eye cream, it hasn't been pretty! But otherwise I really like this, and will repurchase.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

8 months ago

This concealer is really good, the price is however a f-ing JOKE, would not repurchase because Of that

2 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

fromefi7

8 months ago

The only concealer that i feel my best in. I have tryied others but i always feel like something is missing and that i look less pretty and more dry. This gives the eye area a slight, very pretty glow. Very good coverage too. Not too heavy, not light. I bought it again when i run out despite the hefty price. Love love love

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

9 months ago

This has been my HG concealer for the last 7 or so years. I have purchased 3 of these - it's high coverage, amazing consistency, and blends great. However, the packaging leaves unreachable concealer left at the bottom and it's quite expensive.

A Korean brand (The SAEM) makes an amazing dupe of this product (but only in 3 shades) for $6, so I will not be repurchasing this.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

9 months ago

Love this concealer, a mainstay in my makeup arsenal. The product is definitely creamy, thick but dries nicely without being heavy. I don’t see any radiance tbh. The finish is matte. Coverage is better than most concealer on the market. I have dark circles and use a colour corrector to aid my concern. Strongly recommend a good eye cream moisturizing base when applying eye concealers, which can …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

9 months ago

Wonderful. I love using this and haven't found a concealer which works as well as this. However, it's really expensive but I think it's worth it. It's not drying and covers my under eye circles wonderfully.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm