NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 7/14/2016 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a fantastic concealer. I suffer with dark circles and this concealer is able to mask them without sitting in the lines around my eyes or fading into my skin as the day wears on.

on 7/12/2016 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer is the best I have ever tried! I have dark circles under my eyes for years and this is the best concealing product to reduce the darkness in such a great coverage yet with an amazing texture that doesn't crease. I bought the biscuit color - just a perfect color to correct the deep grey blue cast perfectly (I am Nc37 at Mac mineralize foundation). I recommend this concealer for its medium full coverage, for its beautiful smooth texture and for its perfect correcting color. Definitely will repurchase again and again

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

So far I love this. I am trying to switch to natural products but haven't managed to find a natural concealer that's any good for me so thought I'd just go for it (it is paraben free at least). I have used YSL radiant touch for years but recently used Byterry touché veloute which was great too but a bit pale. I'd seen amazing reviews of this so thought I'd try it and am so pleased I did. The coverage is heavier than the other two but still looks very natural and the texture is creamier so more moisturising. I dot it on then blend with a beauty blender and I'm amazed at how well it conceals. I haven't had trouble with it creasing and I do have a few fine lines (I'm 33). I do apply it just after my eye cream though. Price is fine with me but as it's my first bottle I'm not sure how long it will last yet.

on 6/15/2016 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Pricey but worth it! It blends beautifully and once set with a good translucent powder it doesn't set into fine lines. I'm not too fond of the packaging. I feel like I'm not getting all the product inside the tube. I have to really dig in there just to get enough product on the applicator.

This is the best concealer I have EVER used!! It covers just about everything. I started using it and ran low, so i bought the Chanel Corrector Perfection and it's nothing compared to this. Nars covers so much more from the prominent under eye dark bags to very red acne. It is absolutely amazing and I highly suggest this to anyone looking to cover up imperfections.

on 6/6/2016 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very little of the product goes a long way! A bit pricey but you get the value that you pay for. I would definitely buy this product again because of its coverage and because it is long lasting. I set it with powder after blending it with a damp sponge. 10/10 would recommend if you're not on a tight budget!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Excellent concealer!!
I have a few of the lighter shades as well as 1 of the darker.

I use this around my eye circles and around my nose. The coverage is very fantastic. It is expensive, but a little is all I need so hope it will last awhile. I have combination skin, oily T-zone.

Will rebuy, maybe HG product ?!?! Who knows, I'll have to try it more

I love this concealer. It's v. expensive -- but pro tip: buy the travel size, it's only $10 on Sephora and will last a nice long time. It is truly radiant and creamy. It is excellent coverage and very blendable. It diffuses light nicely. The concealer mixes brilliantly with foundation or color corrector, etc... but it is not great on its own. Since it is quite full coverage, I think it would end up looking patchy if used without at least bb cream for proper blending. But this is definitely one of those up-brand items that is worth the investment.

on 5/18/2016 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The best product ever!
Highly recommended. It's really long lasting . I use it over a corrector and the results are very good for dark circles.

on 5/15/2016 8:11:00 PM

This concealer is the best I've tried!
I wear the shade custard which a the perfect yellow-tone that brightens my fair-medium skintone.
I mostly use this under my eyes to cover up areas of blue-ness. A little goes a long way and it blends into the skin without looking cakey or thick despite being a thicker formula.
The reason why I love it so much is the longevity, I can do a 12 hour shift in work and it stays looking perfect all day without the need for touching up!
I have went through 3 tubes of this already and will definitely repurchase.

PROS
-Creamy and Blendable.
-High coverage.
-Long lasting.
-Good colour range.

CONS
-Price.