NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

This is a FANTASTIC product, no doubt about it
So many reasons why but basically
1. Great coverage, I use it as a foundation replacement and it looks amazing even when I have acne, it's crazy good
2. It did not break me out, and when I took my make up off, it even kinda helped my skin

Already re purchased 4 times now
5/5

on 2/18/2019 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favourite concealer. I mainly like a concealer for under eyes, but I will on occasion use it on a pimple or if my nose is a bit red. This works really well every time.
I find it gets lines in it if I don't moisturise well beforehand, so the odd time I have forgotten eye cream, it hasn't been pretty! But otherwise I really like this, and will repurchase.

on 2/6/2019 1:29:00 PM

The only concealer that i feel my best in. I have tryied others but i always feel like something is missing and that i look less pretty and more dry. This gives the eye area a slight, very pretty glow. Very good coverage too. Not too heavy, not light. I bought it again when i run out despite the hefty price. Love love love

This has been my HG concealer for the last 7 or so years. I have purchased 3 of these - it's high coverage, amazing consistency, and blends great. However, the packaging leaves unreachable concealer left at the bottom and it's quite expensive.

A Korean brand (The SAEM) makes an amazing dupe of this product (but only in 3 shades) for $6, so I will not be repurchasing this.

on 1/27/2019 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this concealer, a mainstay in my makeup arsenal. The product is definitely creamy, thick but dries nicely without being heavy. I don’t see any radiance tbh. The finish is matte. Coverage is better than most concealer on the market. I have dark circles and use a colour corrector to aid my concern. Strongly recommend a good eye cream moisturizing base when applying eye concealers, which can emphasize fine lines.
My fav concealer by far, tied with Tarte’s Shape Tape.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wonderful. I love using this and haven't found a concealer which works as well as this. However, it's really expensive but I think it's worth it. It's not drying and covers my under eye circles wonderfully.

on 10/23/2018 4:43:00 AM

My HG concealer - I tried a couple of others, including the new Too Faced one, but had to return to this. Nothing else works so well on my blemishes (of which there are many). The coverage is good, it's super easy to blend and, for most pimples, a layer of powder over this means it will last the whole day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many concealers and they always look dry under my eyes ..I absolutely love this one!! I have it in custard , it matches my skin tone perfect.. I have medium skin with olive undertones ...

on 8/10/2018 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Finally found a under eye concealer that doesn't crease like crazy. I dislike the doe applicator as it applies the product too heavily. I dab some on the back of my hand and use my ring finger to apply to under eye area. Blends easily and can be built up to full coverage. I use vanilla as it fair with a pink tint. Once set with powder lasts all day.

on 6/20/2018 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have bought this concealer twice and it last me a very long time. I would say that the concealer is great for a brightening affect on me. I have very dark circle, their hereditary for the women in my family. Although I love the Nars concealer it might not be strong enough for the circles I have in my face but I do mix it to get a brightening affect and wear it alone on "natural" make up days.