NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 8/8/2014 11:42:00 PM

I made a Makeup Alley account just because this product deserves a 5 star review! Yes, it is on the pricey side but you get your money's worth guaranteed! I have tried a lot of concealer but NOTHING works as well as this product. When taking pictures with flash on, it is obvious that one is wearing concealer. However, with this product, it covers thoroughly and yet blends in so flawlessly.

As for the shade, I think everyone could find an exact match. I use Ginger Medium 2 and it cannot match more perfectly to my skintone. I will continue buying for as long as I live! I haven't tried any other NARS product but will definitely give them a shot now considering how well this worked.

If you are not using NARS radiant creamy concealer, what on earth are you doing?

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
• long lasting
• good selection of shades
• good for all skin types
• medium to full coverage
• nice packaging
• easy to blend

Cons:
• can crack on dry spots
• packaging can get messy
• pricey

Overall review:
Amazing product! Definitely a must have for my everyday makeup. I have combination skin, I tend to get dry under my eyes and around acne, oily around my cheeks and t zone. It tends to look a bit dry around popped pimples from the day before but around normal acne it's great, also with acne marks/ hyper pigmentation and dark circles it gives great coverage. Would definitely repurchase!

on 6/26/2014 2:40:00 PM

Wow! I think I have finally THE concealer. I have tried multiple different types of concealers even using two different ones top of each other for extra coverage but with this one I don't need to. I was stuck on Mac's "select cover up" and "pro long wear" but not anymore. The price is a little much but this concealer goes a long way. Right now for summer, I'm a little bit tanner than usual so I bought 'vanilla' to give me that extra glow. The coverage is perfect and it last all day if set with a powder that is. :-)

on 6/13/2014 4:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a mediocre product especially for the price. The color honey is spot on but I do find it a little tedious to blend because the texture is a lot drier than I had anticipated. I've been using Erase Paste for a long time and love how creamy and easy it is to blend but I can only use it under my eyes. I needed something a little more light weight for redness around my t-zone. This is longer and lighter wearing and the coverage is decent but around the eye I have to apply it over a thin layer of First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Concentrate for a smooth application and to prevent this from settling into fine lines. I may try to mix it with primer and see how that goes. This doesn't brighten as well as I'd like either so I end up putting a little Photo Op eye brightener on top. I do like it better on other areas of the face. While I don't love this I won't return it because the color match was great and I'm able to finally find a use for the Photo Op. It had been collecting dust under my bathroom sink forever. I won't go out of my way to repurchase but I can definitely make this tube work until it's finished.

on 6/9/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Over the last year I have been on a quest for a great concealer that offers coverage for dark circles and also will not fall into fine lines or crack or look drying. This Nars product is it! I purchased this in custard and it conceals and much more. This also highlights and brightens under your eyes. Application is very easy, packaging is great. Just a dab will do. Application with a sponge or finger works fine. This is creamy and light and blends well but still offers maximum coverage. I have used MAC, Bobbi Brown and YSL concealer in the past and there is no comparison, this is my HG. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I'm an NC 30-32 warm yellow undertones - Asian. I have this in medium custard and it works miracles for me! I have little lines under my eyes that are hereditary (I'm 23) and these don't emphasize them like all other concealers I've tried. This also doesn't crease when I set it! The coverage really is amazing - I have bags under my eyes and slight dark circles because I never get enough sleep. I set this with either laura mercier's secret brightening powder or Bobbi browns powder in pale yellow. After tapping it in with my ring finger, I allow it to dry a bit before setting so the powder doesn't cling in patches. Sometimes as I'm waiting the 10 seconds, it can crease and all I do is tap it out with my finger again and it's smoothed out. Then I set it with one of the powders I mentioned. This lasts all day on me and helps to minimize the look of my pores (I do the V under my eyes and to the top of my cheekbones to highlight). Overall I really love the coverage, finish, lasting power, and appearance of this. Will definitely repurchase.

on 4/12/2014 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have medium-light neutral skin, closest to MAC NW30 but it's too dark/orange for me. I use the shade honey for dark circles. This is very pigmented, it also has a thick consistency, like paint, so use less than what you think you need and add a little more if necessary. If you use too much, it will look cakey and unnatural. I love the applicator, it makes it so easy to just dot right on. I love the way this truly not only conceals but brightens, this is the only product to ever nearly perfectly conceal my dark circles. I use the sigma P86 to pat this on my undereyes. Another thing I love about this is that I can use it to brighten up the dark areas of my uneven toned face, I dot where I need it (around and below my chin, my temples) then pat it in with my sigma f80. I gave it four stars because I cannot use this for blemishes, it dries them out, it does not last as long as my MAC Prolongwear (I see it fading around the 6-7 hour mark), and it very slightly settles into lines under my eyes (no matter how much I prime) for the first hour or two and I must wipe it away with a sponge.

This concealer is truly very creamy. It blends beautifully. It's nondrying to the skin, doesn't look cakey but it is truly full coverage. I love this stuff. a little does go a long way. Well worth the $!

on 4/1/2014 9:54:00 AM

There is way to much hype surrounding this product. It is a very nice creamy consistency, which is why it does not stay put.

Terrible for under the eyes because it creases and smudges and leaves sunglasses marks on my cheeks.

Terrible for blemishes because it just simply won't stay put.

Does not last very long on the skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really like this concealer. I use it for blemishes. It covers well and stays on pretty much all day. I like that it isn't too creamy that it melts off but it isn't too drying that it looks crusty and gross on the blemish. It's ok for underneath the eyes but I have other concealers I prefer for that area. Overall, it's a good product and I would repurchase.