NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 10/4/2014 4:03:00 AM

I have spent so much money trying to find and proper concealer that actually suits me and I have found it! I have tried everything from the dream touche magique by l'oreal to MAC Pro Longwear and the Nars Creamy Concealer takes out all of them.

I use this with the Bobbi Brown extra hydrating cream underneath the eyes and it glides on so smoothly but it doesn't really need it, to be honest.

I mix in Benefit's High Beam as well for under the eyes to enhance that 'refreshed, wide awake' look.
Absolute HG.

on 9/22/2014 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best concealer I have ever used for hyperpigmentation and breakouts. It is true to its "creamy" name - the liquid formula glides on the skin and blends seamlessly. I have never found a concealer that looks so natural and has such high coverage. My skin looks so naturally flawless when I wear this that I can't leave the house without it. When I'm in a rush, I can throw this on with a powder and be good for the day. Highly recommend - it is well worth the splurge!

on 9/2/2014 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Great match with custard. Looks natural. Gives good coverage that lasts. Nice thin yet creamy texture. My skin is very dry under my eyes so I prefer to use my Tarte Maracuja but for any face flaws (blemishes or acne scars) this concealer works great.

on 8/23/2014 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Holy grail concealer!!! This IS, however, the FIRST concealer I've ever used or bought. I watch many makeup gurus on YouTube, and quite a few use this concealer. ..so I was in a Sephora one day, and I saw it. I was a bit unsure of what shade I was, so I took a swatch of a few different shades onto my wrist. I ended up not buying it that day and forgetting about the swatches. This concealer is AMAZING!!! I went to the pool and had my arm with the concealer in the water and it did NOT budge! I even used my fingers to smear it, and it still didn't budge! It has reeeally amazing coverage, but it is still light. It has a wide variety of shades, and blends well into skin. My Mom said I could buy it after the pool test, haha! I believe it is around $20-30 (however, I don't exactly remember,) but I do not use it every day so it lasts a while. I only go to Sephora maybe once a year, so I try to save my money and stock up! This stuff is great for those with oily skin! I will definitely repurchase this product! <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was using CdP concealer before I use NARS RCC so this product was just okay for me in the beginning. Up until now, CdP concealer is still my HG but it cost $70!!!!!! My mother bought one for me and I LOST IT. Since my skin is acting up right now (I have a lot of red marks from acne, especially around my cheeks) I need a good concealer to hide (at least some of) my imperfections. Since there is no way for me to buy another stick of CdP concealer, I decided to give this product another try.

After a couple of days of using it, suddenly I love it! The key is to just dot some of the products directly to the spots, wait for it to set for a little bit, and just BEFORE it sets, I blend it with MAC 217 brush or my fingers (if I'm in a hurry). It is so easy to blend and when it sets, it looks like skin. It only costs me $29, and although it is definitely not cheap, it is on par with other high-end brand, and a little goes a long way since it is quite pigmented. This product doesn't break me out (as long as I wash my face thoroughly at night). The coverage won't last all day but it'll last longer if I use primer (I use UDPP on my spot) beforehand.

I love that the color "Ginger" is a great match for me (although I might go lighter during the winter) and I usually use Ochre for CdP. I just can't be bother with concealer that I have to mix by myself because I'm always rushing in the morning. I'll buy this again if I'm running out, although I might try another concealer as well.

on 8/8/2014 11:42:00 PM

I made a Makeup Alley account just because this product deserves a 5 star review! Yes, it is on the pricey side but you get your money's worth guaranteed! I have tried a lot of concealer but NOTHING works as well as this product. When taking pictures with flash on, it is obvious that one is wearing concealer. However, with this product, it covers thoroughly and yet blends in so flawlessly.

As for the shade, I think everyone could find an exact match. I use Ginger Medium 2 and it cannot match more perfectly to my skintone. I will continue buying for as long as I live! I haven't tried any other NARS product but will definitely give them a shot now considering how well this worked.

If you are not using NARS radiant creamy concealer, what on earth are you doing?

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
long lasting
good selection of shades
good for all skin types
medium to full coverage
nice packaging
easy to blend

Cons:
can crack on dry spots
packaging can get messy
pricey

Overall review:
Amazing product! Definitely a must have for my everyday makeup. I have combination skin, I tend to get dry under my eyes and around acne, oily around my cheeks and t zone. It tends to look a bit dry around popped pimples from the day before but around normal acne it's great, also with acne marks/ hyper pigmentation and dark circles it gives great coverage. Would definitely repurchase!

on 6/26/2014 2:40:00 PM

Wow! I think I have finally THE concealer. I have tried multiple different types of concealers even using two different ones top of each other for extra coverage but with this one I don't need to. I was stuck on Mac's "select cover up" and "pro long wear" but not anymore. The price is a little much but this concealer goes a long way. Right now for summer, I'm a little bit tanner than usual so I bought 'vanilla' to give me that extra glow. The coverage is perfect and it last all day if set with a powder that is. :-)

on 6/13/2014 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is a mediocre product especially for the price. The color honey is spot on but I do find it a little tedious to blend because the texture is a lot drier than I had anticipated. I've been using Erase Paste for a long time and love how creamy and easy it is to blend but I can only use it under my eyes. I needed something a little more light weight for redness around my t-zone. This is longer and lighter wearing and the coverage is decent but around the eye I have to apply it over a thin layer of First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Concentrate for a smooth application and to prevent this from settling into fine lines. I may try to mix it with primer and see how that goes. This doesn't brighten as well as I'd like either so I end up putting a little Photo Op eye brightener on top. I do like it better on other areas of the face. While I don't love this I won't return it because the color match was great and I'm able to finally find a use for the Photo Op. It had been collecting dust under my bathroom sink forever. I won't go out of my way to repurchase but I can definitely make this tube work until it's finished.

on 6/9/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Over the last year I have been on a quest for a great concealer that offers coverage for dark circles and also will not fall into fine lines or crack or look drying. This Nars product is it! I purchased this in custard and it conceals and much more. This also highlights and brightens under your eyes. Application is very easy, packaging is great. Just a dab will do. Application with a sponge or finger works fine. This is creamy and light and blends well but still offers maximum coverage. I have used MAC, Bobbi Brown and YSL concealer in the past and there is no comparison, this is my HG. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this product.