NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this concealer given multiple beauty guru’s recommend it. Unfortunately it did not work for me. I bought it to be used as an under eye concealer and it just looked awful on my slightly crepy under eye skin. I'm 26 which I don’t think is that old… and this made me look so much older! Granted I do have dry under eyes but this concealer just wasn't flattering at all. I have used mac pro long wear and found that to be far more forgiving than this concealer. It does have great coverage and lives up to its claims of crease-less but unfortunately doesn't suit those with lines or wrinkles. So sad as I was really excited to love this product.

Pro
Packaging – doe foot applicator makes for easy, mess free application
High coverage
Doesn't crease
Dries matte, doesn't cause mascara to smudge onto under eye

Cons
Clings to dry patches/wrinkles/crepey skin

on 4/30/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Best concealer EVER. I use Chantilly to brighten my under eyes and Vanilla for blemishes. It's thick, but spreads easily and lasts all day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Beautiful concealer! It blends like a dream and covers perfect. I just dab a little on where I need it and buff it right into my skin. I wear moisturizer and primer underneath and do not need foundation afterwards. It's a very nice blendable creamy texture and dries to a totally natural healthy "real skin" finish.

I wear Ginger which is a golden medium shade.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have tried many other concealers (Lancome's Effacernes, which was my previous go-to but the consistency was too runny for my liking. Clé de Peau, I liked the packaging but it settled into fine lines - to name a few) and finally this one from Nars appeals to me on all aspects.

1) Packaging - it can fit into my small makeup case that I keep in my purse at all times.
2) Application - I don't need to use any other tools to apply as it comes with a doe-foot applicator, meaning you can apply on-the-go.
3) Consistency - not too runny and not too thick, feels great to apply/blend and quick to do.
4) Coverage - you can go from medium to high build-up, a little goes a long way. It never settles into fine lines or cakes.
5) Lasting power - it usually lasts me ~8 hours. So if I'm going out after work, I generally reapply. I've had my current tube for 5 months now. My previous tubes have lasted me ~8 months with daily undereye usage and very occasional spot coverage.

How I use it: I apply a tinted moisturizer all over my face, then I apply a swipe of the Nars creamy concealer on my undereye area, blotting/dabbing in (never wiping/rubbing) with my ring finger to blend. Sometimes I will set it with a powder, but I like the 'radiant' look as well. I wear Nars' tinted moisturizer in St. Moritz and use the Creamy Concealer in Ginger.

on 4/26/2015 3:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Overall, it's very good concealer as it is highly pigmented and it does last long if set properly with a setting powder or just a pressed powder patted on top with a sponge. However lately I have had dry under eyes so the fine lines are showing a lot more. It does crease a lot and give a drier looking under eyes. I have tried several ways to apply it - with serum and eye cream, just serum, just eye cream, with and without setting powder but it still dries my under eyes and shows the fine lines even more. So if you do have the same dry issues then this concealer might not be the best. As usual NARS can be pricey and I don't want this to go to waste. I bought med2 Ginger and have been using it as a highlighter. I am c4 / c5 in MAC face&body and this colour is a good every day simple look highlighter on the cheeks, brow bone and nose. Packaging is good, simple and typical NARS black rubbery handle which tend to really attract dirt but easy to clean with wet wipes.

on 4/26/2015 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

love max

on 4/13/2015 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love love love this concealer! I It does not crease what so ever.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The formula is OK, not too thick, not too creamy. Doesn't have the best coverage I might add & can easily look cakey under the eyes. Nars needs to change the packaging of this concealer. The fact that it has a wand application dries out the product overtime, making it hard to blend and making it very difficult to get the product out of the tube. I honestly don't know what all the rave is about. I've purchased twice and nothing's changed. I'll pass.

P.S. IT CREASES!!!

Having oily skin makes it hard to find a holy grail concealer; sometimes other concealers it will smear off, some will fade away, and some just make me look even more oily. Since I've found NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I've actually fallen in love! It matches my skin tone perfectly (and has a wide range of colours which is a bonus), it literally stays on all day (I've worn this concealer through a 16-hour day and it still managed to conceal my dark circles and imperfections quite nicely; having it set by a MAC pressed powder, of course). I've been using it for 6 months (daily) and it still hasn't run out! Definitely worth the money if you're looking for a holy grail concealer!

Pro's: Gives full coverage, doesn't cake up, very natural looking, nice lip-gloss-like applicator wide range of colours, doesn't make you oily.
Con's: A tad pricey.

Overall, definitely give it a go, I know even for dry and normal skin it would work perfectly!

on 3/9/2015 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

NARS RCC is one of the best I have tried for the $$$ spent. Usually skip the concealer and stick with Foundation or TM. But had to start using one, since my under eye circles have become bad. I prep using Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum Brightening and then apply this concealer and man it covers like nobody's business. I don't even have to use a Orange corrector. I chose the color Ginger and it is fabulous. I went down a shade and I am NW35 in MAC concealer if it helps. The consistency of this concealer is light and creamy and yet it covers. Couple of light dabs, on each side works like magic. It does not crease on me at all. Finish off with NARS Velvet Ioose powder. have tried MAC, NYX, LA Girl and NARS RCC wins the prize. Well the only thing I don't like is the price obviously like everybody.