NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 5/29/2015 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this concealer. I have a few lines under my eyes and it doesn't crease on me. It is quite drying but i don''t really mind that. I am a NC25 and wear the color Custard. Love the packaging too. The only downside is the price, i paid 30 euros for it and it only has 6 ml. Overall i recommend this concealer.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I may have found my HG for undereye concealer. Besides my Bobbi Brown corrector. You see, I have terrible under eye bags and puffiness. This duo is the ultimate recipe for tired looking eyes. I have people telling me, "man, you look tired". It's not a good feeling. Moving on, I've been using Estee lauder double Wear concealer for a long time. I typically apply that on top of the Bobbi Brown corrector. I thought is did an ok job. But after running out of the double wear, I wanted to opt for something new. I really like the double wear because it truly did last and it did a good job on the coverage. Whoa, sound the Angel music. Because Nars has stepped in with its radiant creamy concealer. I'm an NC35 and I got the color Ginger. Great match for my undereyes. It spreads well and it's creamy. I find this concealer very blendable. I usually take my ring finger and just pat it into the skin. Most importantly, it did conceal the purple and green bags. Now I can't say it made them vanish but I definitely look more awake and my bags didn't stand out. Whew! One thing I do have to add is that with the double wear concealer, it set pretty quickly. With the Nars concealer, I find that it takes a while to set. I usually put a small dusting on loose powder on top. Again, I do put the nars on top of my Bobbi Brown corrector. I think it makes the Nars concealer go on more smoothly and evenly. It's a bit pricy but I believe it's performance is well worth it! Now, I can't comment on how it performs on blemishes but for undereyes, it's amazing! Try it.

on 5/16/2015 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have just finished my bottle of this concealer, whilst it blends really well (and I have dry skin) and provides really good, brightening coverage- it is soo expensive for the amount. The bottle is like a lip gloss tube, so a lot of the product is just wasted as you can't get it out. Although it was a really good concealer, it's too expensive to use as a day to day concealed for what it's worth

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this concealer given multiple beauty guru’s recommend it. Unfortunately it did not work for me. I bought it to be used as an under eye concealer and it just looked awful on my slightly crepy under eye skin. I'm 26 which I don’t think is that old… and this made me look so much older! Granted I do have dry under eyes but this concealer just wasn't flattering at all. I have used mac pro long wear and found that to be far more forgiving than this concealer. It does have great coverage and lives up to its claims of crease-less but unfortunately doesn't suit those with lines or wrinkles. So sad as I was really excited to love this product.

Pro
Packaging – doe foot applicator makes for easy, mess free application
High coverage
Doesn't crease
Dries matte, doesn't cause mascara to smudge onto under eye

Cons
Clings to dry patches/wrinkles/crepey skin

on 4/30/2015 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Best concealer EVER. I use Chantilly to brighten my under eyes and Vanilla for blemishes. It's thick, but spreads easily and lasts all day.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Beautiful concealer! It blends like a dream and covers perfect. I just dab a little on where I need it and buff it right into my skin. I wear moisturizer and primer underneath and do not need foundation afterwards. It's a very nice blendable creamy texture and dries to a totally natural healthy "real skin" finish.

I wear Ginger which is a golden medium shade.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have tried many other concealers (Lancome's Effacernes, which was my previous go-to but the consistency was too runny for my liking. Clé de Peau, I liked the packaging but it settled into fine lines - to name a few) and finally this one from Nars appeals to me on all aspects.

1) Packaging - it can fit into my small makeup case that I keep in my purse at all times.
2) Application - I don't need to use any other tools to apply as it comes with a doe-foot applicator, meaning you can apply on-the-go.
3) Consistency - not too runny and not too thick, feels great to apply/blend and quick to do.
4) Coverage - you can go from medium to high build-up, a little goes a long way. It never settles into fine lines or cakes.
5) Lasting power - it usually lasts me ~8 hours. So if I'm going out after work, I generally reapply. I've had my current tube for 5 months now. My previous tubes have lasted me ~8 months with daily undereye usage and very occasional spot coverage.

How I use it: I apply a tinted moisturizer all over my face, then I apply a swipe of the Nars creamy concealer on my undereye area, blotting/dabbing in (never wiping/rubbing) with my ring finger to blend. Sometimes I will set it with a powder, but I like the 'radiant' look as well. I wear Nars' tinted moisturizer in St. Moritz and use the Creamy Concealer in Ginger.

on 4/26/2015 3:24:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Overall, it's very good concealer as it is highly pigmented and it does last long if set properly with a setting powder or just a pressed powder patted on top with a sponge. However lately I have had dry under eyes so the fine lines are showing a lot more. It does crease a lot and give a drier looking under eyes. I have tried several ways to apply it - with serum and eye cream, just serum, just eye cream, with and without setting powder but it still dries my under eyes and shows the fine lines even more. So if you do have the same dry issues then this concealer might not be the best. As usual NARS can be pricey and I don't want this to go to waste. I bought med2 Ginger and have been using it as a highlighter. I am c4 / c5 in MAC face&body and this colour is a good every day simple look highlighter on the cheeks, brow bone and nose. Packaging is good, simple and typical NARS black rubbery handle which tend to really attract dirt but easy to clean with wet wipes.

on 4/26/2015 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

love max

on 4/13/2015 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I love love love this concealer! I It does not crease what so ever.