NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 12/22/2016 4:12:00 PM

I would never buy a different concealer ever again! I'm a light-medium to medium, and I'm using the Medium2 Ginger. It's the perfect color for my skin tone and it blends well even if my skin gets darker from visiting hot countries. It's especially good for brightening up my under eyes. I just put a tiny blob or two near my wrist then apply it on my face using my pinky. No need to over apply at all. That's why I think the price is good because this thing will probably last me forever since I don't use that much on a daily basis.

NOTE: Not very good at covering pimples though. If you don't get a lot of pimples, then I highly recommend this.

on 12/10/2016 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Pretty good for highlight and covers dark circles well, a little drying, better in the summer, bit pricey.

on 10/22/2016 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I am in love with this concealer! When I first bought it, I didn't really like it but with proper application it's amazing. Probably the only concealer I've used that covers dark circles and doesn't crease.

I have a dry under eye area so I usually hydrate with Smashbox under eye primer or Khiel's creamy avocado eye treatment. I then apply this concealer using my fingers and I set it either with Mac finishing powder or Australis banana powder to prevent creasing under the eyes. I wear NC 20 foundation in Mac, and the Nars medium custard is a perfect tone

on 9/18/2016 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I love this concealer!! I am already on my third tube because that is how much I love this stuff. It is medium to full coverage and blends so easily. It is great for both the under eye area and any blemishes. It brightens my face so well for a flawless look. Since NARS recently added new shades, the collection works for so many different skin tones!
Would definitely repurchase!

on 9/9/2016 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I would say this is my second favorite concealer - Tarte Shape Tape just made it to my number one spot far surpassing this...I always knew I would find something better out there but until now this concealer had done its job fairly well, it did what I needed it to, I just wasn't convinced that it would be my forever and always! Before finding this I was using MAC pro longwear and was searching for something a bit better - MAC was good, but not great either. It would tend to make my eyes look a bit old.....Anyway, this one definitely has staying power and covers well. My biggest gripe was the coloring, I found vanilla to be way too light and custard to be a bit dark. I like my concealer to be lighter than my foundation but not too many shades lighter like the vanilla was. Custard was more like a perfect match to my foundation (currently nars luminous Santa Fe). I just bought a new bottle of this before buying the Shape Tape, so I will have it for a while as a back up. I may re-purchase in the future but for now I am hooked on the Shape Tape. I do reccommend this product, though, it has to be good keep second place!!!

on 9/4/2016 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer made my under eyes itchy and swollen. Very swollen my parents were worried. I always used urban decay naked and its amazing. Soo natural and doesnt crease. This nars one creases like crazy. Even before it made me swollen i was thinking to return it because it was creasing so bad. I will just stick to urban decay.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the shade custard, and I have been very satisfied with this product. It is pigmented, but not enough to completely spot conceal some of my redder pimples. However, I still love this product, and I will continue to purchase it (I can't bring myself to buy Clé de Peau Beauté's concealer). I love the packaging for it feels sturdy and reliable.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

No matter how much I want to deny it, this is my absolute favourite concealer :( but it's sooo expensive because I've realized I use it daily and it dries out within exactly 1 month :(

Ugh, I wish I didn't like this as much. In Canada, youd spend $41 a month on just concealer. A month! If it dried out after 2 or 3, i guess...

Ugh. Notgoing to lie to you guys, this stuff is bomb and covers everything! Super nice and creamy!!

Update: STILL LOVE, and have reasoned with paying so much for this.

Honestly my HG concealer. SUPER high coverage, very creamy, pigmented, and smoothing. It's a little opaque but definitely has a reflecting quality without being glittery or shiny?

Perfect for undereyes!! I loved this so much for under eyes that I packed it as the only face makeup on my trip to Florida, and tried using it as foundation. LOVE IT AS ANY KIND OF MAKEUP ON MY OILY TEXTURED FACE! It lasts all day long and barely budges if you use a beauty blender to bounce on your skin! It lasted in Florida heat on the beach WITHOUT primer OR powder.

Love this little gem. Expensive, but when you've tried every single concealer out there like I have, you realize it's worth its weight in gold.

on 7/26/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I got this concealer in Vanilla to hide my under eye circles and brighten the area. It works well if my under eye skin is well moisturized or else I notice creasing. I have to be very patient with blending this product under my eyes. Just tapping back and forth. No rubbing no matter how tempting it is. Once blended and set with powder, this concealer is perfection. Also, I have noticed that it gets a lot smoother and better-looking as the day goes on. I am not sure why. May be it has to do with the fact that my under eyes tend to get oily preventing the concealer from looking cakey. Only downside is that it is very pricey !!!
Overall, I totally recommend this concealer.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is such a great product. It's creamy, the coverage is great, it doesn't separate, and what little it does settle can be readjusted easily with a simple swipe of the finger.

But I won't repurchase because Maybelline Fit Me is an EXACT DUPE, and it's like $6.
Woo hoo! :D