NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.1

on 2/20/2019 8:45:00 PM

Loved loved loved this concealer until i noticed breakouts in places only where I wore this concealer....chin, nose, etc. Skin would heal at night, I'd put in concealer and skin would react immediately. So sad.

on 2/18/2019 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favourite concealer. I mainly like a concealer for under eyes, but I will on occasion use it on a pimple or if my nose is a bit red. This works really well every time.
I find it gets lines in it if I don't moisturise well beforehand, so the odd time I have forgotten eye cream, it hasn't been pretty! But otherwise I really like this, and will repurchase.

on 2/13/2019 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This concealer is really good, the price is however a f-ing JOKE, would not repurchase because Of that

on 2/6/2019 1:29:00 PM

The only concealer that i feel my best in. I have tryied others but i always feel like something is missing and that i look less pretty and more dry. This gives the eye area a slight, very pretty glow. Very good coverage too. Not too heavy, not light. I bought it again when i run out despite the hefty price. Love love love

This has been my HG concealer for the last 7 or so years. I have purchased 3 of these - it's high coverage, amazing consistency, and blends great. However, the packaging leaves unreachable concealer left at the bottom and it's quite expensive.

A Korean brand (The SAEM) makes an amazing dupe of this product (but only in 3 shades) for $6, so I will not be repurchasing this.

on 1/27/2019 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this concealer, a mainstay in my makeup arsenal. The product is definitely creamy, thick but dries nicely without being heavy. I don’t see any radiance tbh. The finish is matte. Coverage is better than most concealer on the market. I have dark circles and use a colour corrector to aid my concern. Strongly recommend a good eye cream moisturizing base when applying eye concealers, which can emphasize fine lines.
My fav concealer by far, tied with Tarte’s Shape Tape.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Wonderful. I love using this and haven't found a concealer which works as well as this. However, it's really expensive but I think it's worth it. It's not drying and covers my under eye circles wonderfully.

on 1/11/2019 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've suffered with acne-prone, oily skin most of my adult life. After a few months of seeing a dermatologist my skin is clearing up and I'm at a point where I'm ok wearing just concealer to cover my scaring versus full-face foundation. This concealer is not perfect, but it is the closest I've found to a) matching my olive skin with yellow under tones [most concealers oxidize with my oily skin], b) staying put all day in spite of my oil, and c) feeling fairly comfortable on my skin. I hate that cakey look and this blends really well. No foundation necessary with this one if you just need minimal coverage and want your natural skin to show. I've turned my sisters on to it. Nars, you've got one big fan here! Worth the money.

Also, the color I get is Cafe Con Leche. Almost a perfect match for my olive skin, with yellow undertones.

on 11/26/2018 3:34:00 AM

I have been using this stuff for years.
It's one of the few concealers that has been able to cover up my dark under eyes.

I'm an NC15-NC20 and used I got the shade Custard. Unfortunately the colour is a tad bit too dark for my under eyes. I mostly used this to cover up my blemishes or discolouration I have on my face. I liked this product a lot!

It has medium coverage so it covers up my blemishes and redness pretty well. True to its name, this concealer is very creamy and easy to blend. It also isn't matte so that's a plus point.

However, I did have a problem with this concealer for under eyes. Not only because of the colour, but also the texture. For some reason, it didn't set smoothly under my eyes and made it look drier than normal.