71%

price range

Reviews

1.0

7 months ago

Did nothing to my skin but exaggerate dry patches, bad coverage, very liquid, definitely won’t buy it again. I only bought it after seeing one of my fav beauty bloggers speak so fondly of it. I will know better from now on. Save your money.

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

7 months ago

One of my favorite foundations, except for the bottle. You have to buy the pump extra and it's another $10. You can get a dupe that fits the bottle on amazon and it's much cheaper. This stuff stays in place for hours and you have to spend some time getting it all off at the end of the day. Depending on time of year, I have to mix two shades to get the color I want and I mix them on …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Medium

8 months ago

My favourite all time foundation, and I’ve tried them all practically. It stays put all day, I’m up at 6 and don’t take my make up off until bedtime and Its literally still on til I take it off, doesn’t settle in creases, I think the coverage is good. It’s pricey but for me it’s worth spending the money on it because nothing comes close. As for everyone saying about no pump, I use an eyeshadow …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromAmeoo

8 months ago

I have my ups and downs with this one, it only works well when my skin is ''good'' aka no pimples and dry patches. It really does not work well when my skin gets dry. Also, after a few hours it starts to crack and look bad, therefore I only use when I'm only leaving the house for a few hours.
Minus points for packaging - requires purchasing a pump.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

8 months ago

Not Good anymore! The new formula causes acne!

4 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

8 months ago

I’ve been using this consistently for about a year. I wear tested lots and lots of foundation last February to find one that would last the duration of my wedding day. I have oily skin and makeup tends to slide off or be an orange, greasy oxidised mess within hours.

I tried Sisley, YSL, Dior, Kat Von Dee alongside this makeup and it won hands down. It applies really well leaving me …

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

8 months ago

The foundation looks great with one layer and stays put all day long. It does look like you are wearing foundation but there is no creasing under the eyes or emphasising lines or pores. This is a great foundation for work when you don’t want to be thinking about your makeup melting or moving on your skin. You can put a Bobbi brown or mac pump on it . I would definitely buy again.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0

8 months ago

As much as I want to like this foundation, it's just not for me. It just makes me look dull and cakey, and I don't like the fact that it doesn't come with a pump. There are plenty of other matte, full coverage foundations that can still work on my dry skin, but this ain't one of them. Issa no from me.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

2.0

8 months ago

Not for dry skin. No matter how much i moisturized and primed, or applied so lighlty with a damp beauty blender, it didn't do well on my super dry skin. Looked cakey and messy. I wore this years back for my brother's wedding and it looked amazing in pictures (with a ton of other products on I might add) but up close it was overly obvious I was wearing this foundation.

6 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlue

8 months ago

This has been my everyday foundation for the past five years. It’s amazing applied with Mario Badescu facial spray on top.it takes away from the heaviness. This is a full coverage foundation but one of the best on the market.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other