StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Myristyl Nicotinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Myristyl Myristate, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbate, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Hexapeptide-3, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Resveratrol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Limonene

I first discovered this in a sample from Bergdorf Goodman. The sample lasted me 3 nights and I could see a difference in my skin in 2. The fine lines on my forehead began to disappear, my pores appeared every so smaller and my skin just looked so fresh and much more alive.

I had never used a retinol cream before so I really didn't know what to expect. I was rather stunned honestly. After I ran out of this I used a large sample of Kate Sommervile 2-in 1 retasphere for 10 days. the KS product does not even compare. It basically doesn't do anything for me.

I found a full 1.7 oz bottle of this on Amazon for $50 and it normally retails for $110 so I was pretty thrilled. I am so excited to have found this product and am feeling better about my severely sun-damaged skin (7 years of lifeguardiing). I plan to use it 5 nights a week and will likely repurchase again in 6 months when I need to use retinol again.

on 5/19/2013 9:05:00 PM

Great product! Leaves my face smooth, glowing and wrinkles are disappearing!