StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

StriVectin StriVectin-AR Advanced Retinol Night Treatment

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Myristyl Nicotinate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Propanediol, Myristyl Myristate, Steareth-2, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Sodium Ascorbate, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Hexapeptide-3, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Resveratrol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Isohexadecane, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Aminomethyl Propanol, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Chlorphenesin, Limonene

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It did not do any wonder for my skin, infact I felt I was better using Philosophy Night Retinol treatment. My face just appeared more oily in the morning and my skin would break out, the moment I use it.

on 4/1/2014 11:01:00 AM

Surprised everyone loved this.the smell did not bother me, I thought it was pleasant.used for two weeks, only on certain areas to compare and check.NOTHING, IN FACT I BROKE OUT IN HIVES. Tried on neck to see if there would be a difference, it stung I did not break put there but it made my skin wrinkle and shrivel.
Would not buy again, just wasn't for me.