NYX Professional Makeup Dewy Finish Setting Spray

3.5

Water/Aqua/Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've tried a variety of setting sprays and have always ended up with Mac Studio Fix. I really wanted to try something cruelty free but obviously something that worked. This product is definitely that. It sets my makeup all day and has a beautiful glowy finish that is perfect for drier skin. it enhances my highliters like no other! For the price you can't go wrong. The only con is I wish the spray was a finer mist.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm honestly a huge fan of setting sprays and I know some people don't bother using them but I think they really help the wear and longevity of your foundation. My favourite even though it's not really a setting spray is fix plus I love how it takes away the powdery finish on foundations. But fix plus is quite expensive so I decided to pick this up when I saw it in boots in the uk and I'm so glad I did. I went for the dewy version because my skin is dry and I pack on the powder and creams.

It's not as good as fix plus for getting rid of the powdery finish but it does help a little
It's amazing for keeping the foundation on all day though.
For the price and the amount you get it's pretty good. Mixed with other setting sprays this could be even better. Can't complain really I think I may try out the matte version but I feel that wouldn't be as suitable for me.

Defo pick this up if you're looking for a more affordable setting spray

I got this a couple of months ago and I'm addicted! Make up needs a touch up after 8 hours though with some powder.

I dont know about this product... when i use it. it didnt breakout myskin... my T ZONE didnt get oily.. but since i have a combination skin this spray makes my cheeks dry.. and my make up looks cakey.. i dont know.. maybe i spray so much or maybe the i spray too close to my face.. and the smell.. it's so disturbing.. but the price is affordable.. but i'm not gonna repurchase it

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'm someone with oily skin but I just don't care for the matte foundation look. I have two great full coverage foundations but they can look too "done" and mask like. I tried spritzing water over these foundations but that really doesn't help the problem long term. I saw this NYX dewy setting spray at CVS and thought this could be the trick. I'm so happy I picked this up! It really does transform any mask like foundation into one that appears more natural. It doesn't actually give me a dewy look, it softens the harshness of the foundation. Another great quality about this setting spray is that it doesn't disturb any of my face makeup included mascara and liner. It doesn't make my makeup run or smear. Also, it doesn't irritate my skin or make me greasy. It feels so refreshing on the face too! For the price, you can't beat it! THUMBS UP and will repurchase this when I run out.

So I'm pretty new in the setting spray scene so I have nothing to compare this to, but I have to say so far I'm pretty damn impressed. This gives such a beautiful glow without looking shiny or greasy, and it helps to freeze my makeup when I first apply it and when it looks great. Obviously my makeup still goes a bit odd by the end of the day, but I find this is also really good for refreshing it when it starts to go a bit dodgy. I found it to be a super great product and I love it so much, I've been getting so many compliments on my makeup and the seamlessness of it which has never happened before. It really does make my foundation look beautiful, but it looks natural as well. I'd really really recommend this :) Definitely better than powder in my opinion, absolutely my holy grail makeup item :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Looove it. it makes my makeup stay all day and is so much cheaper than any other setting spray that i can find, especially with these kind of results. can really tell the difference when i've used it and when i havent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I can't seem to understand the great review about this product because the only way to describe it is RUBBISH! My experience with this setting spray was an absolute disaster!

Bought this around the £8 mark as I was looking for something that would give me that dewy glow that I'm always after, instead, an hour after spraying this, my face looked like someone had marinated my face in oil then left it out in the sun to dry. It was horrible. I didn't get the dewy look I was promised, my makeup looked as though it was melting off my face and transferred so bad! I hate this setting spray so much and would not be repurchasing nor recommend!

For the price and the size of product that you get, it is not worth it at all. I would recommend the L'Oreal Infallible Fix and Mist which is much cheaper and does an amazing job at setting your make-up and removing the powderness.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So, this is the first setting spray I've ever used but it is the bomb. Seriously. It makes my skin look glowy and dewy without treading into greasy territory, and my makeup lasts allllll day with it on. That says a lot- I work in the food industry so I'm constantly moving around. Will definitely repurchase!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this setting spray! As I have been getting older, I've noticed that most medium/full coverage foundations tend to look masky and settle into my fine lines and pores. The problem I have with the more luminous and lighter foundations is that they don't offer as much coverage as I want. This dewy setting spray has solved my problem completely! I have a drawer FULL of heavier coverage foundations that I can now use without making myself look 10 years older! I only use maybe 4 squirts of this setting spray and it makes my complexion look flawless and gives me a healthy glow. It lasts the entire day and even helped prevent the mid-day oil slick in my t-zone. I don't know how I've lived without this amazing spray for so long!